General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

My new Body kit!

Old 10-13-2004, 01:37 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dislike the back alot. the rest looks nice.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:06 PM
I WANT BOOST!

what other rims would look good with my kit??? can anybody do a chop of my car with any rims that u think would look good...
Nismo Wing
Apexi CAI
Rennen 18 spyder rims

Comming Soon:
Turbonetics singal turbo with forged pistons and internals!
Old 10-13-2004, 06:19 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Is the offset correct on the wheels you have? Thel look pretty tucked in. I agree on a little more dished look.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:30 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

I like these
Old 10-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Tom
Strict Machine

whatever you do, dont buy those OZ's lol....and go with 19" wheels....you almost have to because youre kit makes the car so "massive" it needs big wheels to make it look right

everyone is doing volks, why not? 9.5" width front, 10.5" width rear
Old 10-13-2004, 07:26 PM
Just Ledoux it!

what did you have molded?
Old 10-13-2004, 07:55 PM

The rear bumper was molded. And everyone give the fucking kid a break. If you critics would have seen the kit befor I cut and re-fabricated almost the intire kit, you would,nt be talking so much trash. Like no one on tr has ever bought something really cheap and learned there lesson about you get what you pay for. The kid is just trying to hook up his car to his tastes. I really don't think he is trying to impress all the rude, shit talking, invious, closet hating, cheap motherfuckers out there in the world. For the extent of the work that had to be done on the kit and install, I gave him a very cheap price. Most quality body shops would charge 6-1200.00$ just for the install. I gave him a deal because he's a descent kid wanting to hook up his car. It's funny though...I've never seen him trash or flame anyone else on tr.. So much for him trying to share with others something he's proud of. If you don't like the work, kit, appearance of his car, then roll on. Let sean be sean. GL sean, nice car in my book.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:22 PM

Oh SNAP! What did Sebastian say to the critics? SLAP

Ya'll just got bows dropped all over your ass, damn.

R.......Bro, check your messages at the shop. Someone will be calling you for some work to be done in the next few days. Call me if you want some info on it.
Old 10-14-2004, 05:30 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally posted by sebastian
The rear bumper was molded. And everyone give the fucking kid a break. If you critics would have seen the kit befor I cut and re-fabricated almost the intire kit, you would,nt be talking so much trash. Like no one on tr has ever bought something really cheap and learned there lesson about you get what you pay for. The kid is just trying to hook up his car to his tastes. I really don't think he is trying to impress all the rude, shit talking, invious, closet hating, cheap motherfuckers out there in the world. For the extent of the work that had to be done on the kit and install, I gave him a very cheap price. Most quality body shops would charge 6-1200.00$ just for the install. I gave him a deal because he's a descent kid wanting to hook up his car. It's funny though...I've never seen him trash or flame anyone else on tr.. So much for him trying to share with others something he's proud of. If you don't like the work, kit, appearance of his car, then roll on. Let sean be sean. GL sean, nice car in my book.
Hey I was one of those - no hater here - and not envious. I just appreciate you man-ing up and saying it was your work and explaining the price... yes, in life you tpically get what you pay for.