General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

99' Supra twin turbo vs supercharged Nissan 350Z

Old 10-22-2004, 05:32 PM
PSSHHH x2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...they probably sold more mk3's in 89 than 93-98 because they never made an mk3 in 93-98...
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 10-22-2004, 08:13 PM

So remind me why you are going to get ride of the Z after you just had that work done to it?
Old 10-22-2004, 08:25 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

this is why i fucking hate rich kids lets see hmmm i have a brand new 350z w/ a kit and rims and looks good and is quick but im tired if it lets buy another car that most people cant afford and put grands into it and make everyone jelous and then complain about being tired of that
Old 10-22-2004, 08:54 PM
I WANT BOOST!

not really, i have allways loved the supra, when i was looking at the z i didnt know Sun and what he could get me!

and dont get me wrong, i love my car and if u asked me a month earlier i would of told u i would never sell my Z.
Nismo Wing
Apexi CAI
Rennen 18 spyder rims

Comming Soon:
Turbonetics singal turbo with forged pistons and internals!
Old 10-23-2004, 03:59 AM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Originally posted by SupraKid
Because of the prices, which is why they stopped importing them in 98. The MK3 supra was a hell of a lot cheaper than the mkiv. I have a window sticker for my MK3 and my MKIV, mk3 was 25K and MKIV was 43K while the TT models were even more.
Yeah, even including the few $'s of inflation, Mk4 probably didnt do so well because nobody thought a Toyota really could beat more than half the crap out there...shame. Too bad they couldntve advertised it a bit better.

Well then again, I think it was also a limited production vehicle, whereas the Mk3 was under the 'regular class'. They sold more partially because they made more, but mostly because nobody wanted one back then. If only the Gay and Bicurious had come out a few years earlier

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 10-23-2004, 05:09 AM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Chances are you are missinterpretting what I wrote

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 10-23-2004, 07:54 AM

Originally posted by philly blunt
this is why i fucking hate rich kids lets see hmmm i have a brand new 350z w/ a kit and rims and looks good and is quick but im tired if it lets buy another car that most people cant afford and put grands into it and make everyone jelous and then complain about being tired of that

Plus muther fuck'n one. Their parents can NEVER raise a kid that appreciates anything. Oh, the kids think they appreciate the things their parents do for them because they "like" things their parents buy them. They are never truely tought the value of money, therefore they have no idea how to truely appreciate anything. Its easier for the parents to just throw money at them instead of actually taking the time and energy to teach their kids values.

Its never enough and they are always wanting more. The worst part is that they believe with every part of their being that they deserve more and more. Like getting a 30k car for getting A's & B's one semester is ever going to motivate them to be anything but heartless, shallow, money grubbing, children of the dollar. Hell, i would have gotten straight A's in school if i knew my parents would get my "ANY" car for graduation! Now they get 30-60k car for carrying a 3.0 for a semester and promising to be home before 3am. I have a feeling we are one the road to the worst societial(sp?) break down in the U.S. history. We will have nothing but cry babies and the felons who resent them because they were never given anything but a crack whore for a mom.

I could go on for days but i wont. The point is that i have yet to know a person from money that truely knows the value of money and appreciates how fortunate they are to have been born into money. And believe me when i say i know plenty of wealthy families.