General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

99' Supra twin turbo vs supercharged Nissan 350Z

Old 10-23-2004, 08:35 AM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by tampamax
Plus muther fuck'n one. Their parents can NEVER raise a kid that appreciates anything. Oh, the kids think they appreciate the things their parents do for them because they "like" things their parents buy them. They are never truely tought the value of money, therefore they have no idea how to truely appreciate anything. Its easier for the parents to just throw money at them instead of actually taking the time and energy to teach their kids values.

Its never enough and they are always wanting more. The worst part is that they believe with every part of their being that they deserve more and more. Like getting a 30k car for getting A's & B's one semester is ever going to motivate them to be anything but heartless, shallow, money grubbing, children of the dollar. Hell, i would have gotten straight A's in school if i knew my parents would get my "ANY" car for graduation! Now they get 30-60k car for carrying a 3.0 for a semester and promising to be home before 3am. I have a feeling we are one the road to the worst societial(sp?) break down in the U.S. history. We will have nothing but cry babies and the felons who resent them because they were never given anything but a crack whore for a mom.

I could go on for days but i wont. The point is that i have yet to know a person from money that truely knows the value of money and appreciates how fortunate they are to have been born into money. And believe me when i say i know plenty of wealthy families.

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 10-23-2004, 09:34 AM
THE HAMMER

Originally posted by Sean350z
not really, i have allways loved the supra, when i was looking at the z i didnt know Sun and what he could get me!

and dont get me wrong, i love my car and if u asked me a month earlier i would of told u i would never sell my Z.
This is exactly the problem a few of us are speaking out against you for. You got the car, loved it, and then tossed it because your "tired" of it. If we had 30-60 K to splurge around like that, it'd be in my retirement fund so I didnt get screwed down the line.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:07 PM
I WANT BOOST!

who ever said i was tierd of my car, i have just always loved supras and if i can sell my car and make some money and atill get a supra why not?

and dumb ass i paid for my car, and dont talk shit u really dont know!
Nismo Wing
Apexi CAI
Rennen 18 spyder rims

Comming Soon:
Turbonetics singal turbo with forged pistons and internals!
Old 10-24-2004, 01:32 PM

and dumb ass i paid for my car, and dont talk shit u really dont know!

Sean, don't front. Just a bit of advice before you dig a grave that you can't climb out of. Being a 16-17 year old kid there is no way you paid for the car yourself. There are only 4 ways you could have gotten that car.

1. Useing the proceeds from your drug selling empire.
2. You made an illegal bet and won.
3. Your parents made a deal with you, and got you the car.
4. You lucked into an inheritance and used that to buy the car against your parents wishes.

I'm going to go with option 3.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:32 PM
towards antisocial

I remember you posting like a week or two ago about getting your kit on and posted pics etc..

you just did all this to the car and now you want to get rid of it?

must be nice. Enjoy it. The rest of us are living hell to afford ramen noodles and a catback. And a shit load of alcohol to dull the sting.

Old 10-24-2004, 02:31 PM
I WANT BOOST!

no, i have made wise investments when i was younger, and it took me about 8 months to make the money.... when i got my car i didnt know sun, or that he could get supras if that was the case i would have never gotton my car! Either way if i get the supra or keep the z i still love both of these cars
Nismo Wing
Apexi CAI
Rennen 18 spyder rims

Comming Soon:
Old 10-24-2004, 03:04 PM

no, i have made wise investments when i was younger, and it took me about 8 months to make the money.... when i got my car i didnt know sun, or that he could get supras if that was the case i would have never gotton my car! Either way if i get the supra or keep the z i still love both of these cars

Hello! Sean your 16, or 17, or whatever.... You can't now nor could you back then make "investments." Minors are prohibited by law to enter into any contract be it investments of any kind. Really bro wrap this one up before it goes to hell. I have to work my ass off to make that kind of money in that amount of time. If you have truely done this legally i would pay you good money to find out.
Old 10-24-2004, 04:00 PM
I WANT BOOST!

well i am 18, and my grandfather was a vice president of pepco and Adams Exspress, look them up! i was started with that, and in the last two years, i have started to invest a lil more risky...

now my current stock brocker, is John Camcutis or however u spell it, and he use to work at Merril Lynch "spell" and now is in the same building but working for another co. as there vice presidnet!

so dont tell me what i know, and what i can and can not do! I have had investments set up fr me at birth, they were small but now with Jon i have donr real well!
Nismo Wing
Apexi CAI
Rennen 18 spyder rims

Comming Soon:
Old 10-24-2004, 04:05 PM

well i am 18,,and my grandfather was a vice president of pepco and Adams Exspress, look them up! i was started with that, and in the last two years, i have started to invest a lil more risky...

now my current stock brocker, is John Camcutis or however u spell it, and he use to work at Merril Lynch "spell" and now is in the same building but working for another co. as there vice presidnet!

so dont tell me what i know, and what i can and can not do! I have had investments set up fr me at birth, they were small but now with Jon i have donr real well!

Thank you for proving my point. Enjoy the charmed life and your car.
Old 10-24-2004, 04:06 PM
vw/audi

Sean, save yourself and keep these things more personal. It works better that way.