General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Phaeton

Old 04-14-2005, 10:14 AM
Old School.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone who would pay 65k or let alone 90k for a fucking VOLKSWAGEN is out of their mind. Haven't you people ever heard of BMW? It amazes me that they sell any cars.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:32 AM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Originally Posted by Rich
Anyone who would pay 65k or let alone 90k for a fucking VOLKSWAGEN is out of their mind. Haven't you people ever heard of BMW? It amazes me that they sell any cars.
Yeah!11 who'd pay that much for a car in that division?!

Its no different from a high end Audi or anything. If Porsche didnt have balls (i.e. if Porsche suddenly followed "the Toyota way") they'd have a big expencive luxury car...but you wouldnt complain. Who cares what the badge says? Hell isnt GM putting their badge on ALL GMs next year? Then even the H2 would have a GM badge...does that mean its' been scaled down to "GMC" level?

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 04-14-2005, 10:34 AM
WRXtasy

Mmmmmmm BMW 760Li mmmmmmmm
Old 04-14-2005, 11:42 AM
Old School.

Originally Posted by Orion ZyGarian
Its no different from a high end Audi or anything.
Are you JOKING? Its the other way around, a high end audi is no different than the shitboxes they stock at the Volkswagen dealer. That's a common misconception that has spread like wildfire.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:49 AM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Originally Posted by Rich
Are you JOKING? Its the other way around, a high end audi is no different than the shitboxes they stock at the Volkswagen dealer. That's a common misconception that has spread like wildfire.
They arent that bad Very comfortable and enjoyable cars...we had a Passat for 5 years and although expencive to maintain, it was a great car I think. It had less noise on the highway than the current Lexus in the garage

They even have the reliabilty scores of your precious Mercedes-Benz/BMW what more do you want?

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 04-14-2005, 12:01 PM
Time will tell

Well, hopefully this month me and my mom are going to a VW dealer so she can test drive the phaeton and i can test the passat. I'll let you know how she likes it compared to a beamer.