General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ripped off by driven concepts..

Old 03-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Justin,

I was the one that gave you the recipt and I know I stapled it with the cc recipt. Either way, I am sorry that it worked out like this. I never told you that my distributor was Titan. I think you got that from the shipping slip. They are not my main source for products. Either way, I am sorry that you were provided poor service. I don't think it's reasonable for you to have said what you did because it took a few days longer to get your clutch. Either way, I never fed you BS about why we couldn't get it. It was order when I told you it was.
813-236-4500
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

WE ARE DIRECT
Tein, GReddy, Buddy Club, Bride, Tanabe, K-Sport, Power Enterprise, etc......
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ml#post4905630
Old 03-19-2006, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by zooby
actually when the "experienced individual" looked over my swap for me and told me that it was literally half done, i did try 2 rectify the situation. in return, i get called a liar, and ian blatantly disrespects my father who had come in earlier 2 ask ian for a completion date. thats all he asked for, a mother f'in date. and ian cried about that everytime we talked. they also dinged my hood and was not willing 2 compensate for it. the workers r kool, but unfortunatly, extremly poor business dealing.
why do you go on?? you should stop while you are ahead... if you know for a fact that it was half done then why drive it?? why beat on it?? why request more work done on it?? dinged your hood?? give me a break a POS shell bought by a POS owner will always remain a POS... wat are you gonna tell me next? that we dinged your trunk lid too... or maybe forgot the headlight fluid or maybe we forgot to check the dB lvls of your rice launcher you call your exhaust...

the only person calling you a liar is yourself when you go and cry to your "father" when he a. has nothing to do with it b. was not told the whole story. and c. you go and cry to the small group of ppl you call friends and not tell them the whole story

oh yea did you tell them also that you brought your "brother" in threatening to kick his ass?? lol give me a break
Old 03-19-2006, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by SpottedMango
Justin,

I was the one that gave you the recipt and I know I stapled it with the cc recipt. Either way, I am sorry that it worked out like this. I never told you that my distributor was Titan. I think you got that from the shipping slip. They are not my main source for products. Either way, I am sorry that you were provided poor service. I don't think it's reasonable for you to have said what you did because it took a few days longer to get your clutch. Either way, I never fed you BS about why we couldn't get it. It was order when I told you it was.
like said ian i have no probs w/u or anyone at the shop u r all cool peeps, but u have to admit what i was told its ok i'll drop it i know what i know and apologize for slandering your shop cause i guess my problem really wasn't with the service of your shop. just the integrity of oyur word. so like said man im cool with u guys just some misunderstanding i guess!!!!!!!!iiiiiii
Old 03-19-2006, 07:59 PM
kings cannot fall.

Originally Posted by hondasux
why do you go on?? you should stop while you are ahead... if you know for a fact that it was half done then why drive it?? why beat on it?? why request more work done on it?? dinged your hood?? give me a break a POS shell bought by a POS owner will always remain a POS... wat are you gonna tell me next? that we dinged your trunk lid too... or maybe forgot the headlight fluid or maybe we forgot to check the dB lvls of your rice launcher you call your exhaust...

the only person calling you a liar is yourself when you go and cry to your "father" when he a. has nothing to do with it b. was not told the whole story. and c. you go and cry to the small group of ppl you call friends and not tell them the whole story

oh yea did you tell them also that you brought your "brother" in threatening to kick his ass?? lol give me a break

you know what, something really needs to be done about the way you talk to people. if the purpose of this thread is trying to clear ians name, by representing him you are bringing the whole thing down.
your attitude is total fucking bullshit.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:01 PM
kings cannot fall.

Originally Posted by hondasux

hrrrmmmm i guy who hates DC yet hangs out everyday to see these business dealings AND is a mutual friend of ians
i dont even know what that means.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by paul kersey
you know what, something really needs to be done about the way you talk to people. if the purpose of this thread is trying to clear ians name, by representing him you are bringing the whole thing down.
your attitude is total fucking bullshit.
again these guys are just sticking up for the owner of the place they work for we have to understand that. but i have to agree if your trying to get ian back up to par this isn' the way to do it just let him fight what needs to be done, i've read many posts were people keep saying you guys are cool problem is with ian. so i think we need to get back on topic and just let ian take care of the issues at hand.imo
Old 03-19-2006, 08:04 PM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Justin,

NP, and again, I wish I can just say fuck it. But I can't. People like you, make it worthwhile for me to be replying, because problems gets ironed out. If I can ever help in someway, let me know. If you can't trust us enough, I appologize for it and am sorry to have lost a customer.

Originally Posted by xrw02'
like said ian i have no probs w/u or anyone at the shop u r all cool peeps, but u have to admit what i was told its ok i'll drop it i know what i know and apologize for slandering your shop cause i guess my problem really wasn't with the service of your shop. just the integrity of oyur word. so like said man im cool with u guys just some misunderstanding i guess!!!!!!!!iiiiiii
813-236-4500
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

WE ARE DIRECT
Tein, GReddy, Buddy Club, Bride, Tanabe, K-Sport, Power Enterprise, etc......
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ml#post4905630
Old 03-19-2006, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by SpottedMango
Justin,

NP, and again, I wish I can just say fuck it. But I can't. People like you, make it worthwhile for me to be replying, because problems gets ironed out. If I can ever help in someway, let me know. If you can't trust us enough, I appologize for it and am sorry to have lost a customer.
can't say i'll be back for services, 1st time is a charm for me. but i also don't like having beef w/ cool peopl there are alot of hard asses on here but u also need to get control of some of the workers as i have said they have been nothing but nice to me they in my eyes are hurting the way u run ur business, ur shop isn't about bickering so lets try and let people know ur trying to get back to the better business side. na mean good luck and i might stop by soon, again sorry to slander i was simply trying to help fellow car mates not kill a business. im sure u understand.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:11 PM
i'm a dong kae

Originally Posted by Angela
ok tommy, this isnt between you and i, this is between ian and i so i will respect what you have to say, but i DO want to say that ian said he would pull it for us the other day and with the tow truck, remember nate gave ian taillights and other parts? well ian owed nate money but instead of taking the money, nate asked if the money he owed could just go to the tow..and ian said it was a good idea. why dont you go ask your boss what buisness plans he made with nathaniel and i before you jump down my throat..and i would appreciate it if you would leave my relationship with nate out of a car forum. thanks.
AAA>all