General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ripped off by driven concepts..

Old 03-19-2006, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ian i will be there tomorrow around noon to collect my money like you said. please no excuses this time.

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...lots-pics.html
Old 03-19-2006, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Keith
you are making Ian look even worse with this post... this is NOT the way to treat a customer... this man PAID for services... you should be asking him how you could right anything that he thinks is wrong... not call him a ricer...

and it seems that now we ARE getting both sides of the story, just knowing that you work there and you take it upon yourself to badmouth paying customers would make me not want to take my car there...
-Keith Chavez

you know wat you are right and Farhan i do apologize for the way you feel about the shop or ian even

sorry about the badmouthing but again yes DC is my workplace so i do take pride in it and i do want this place to strive...
Old 03-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Ketih,

You've met me in person and spoke to me. I can't stop what's being said, but I have reflected to him how I feel about the post.

You were stuck in the middle and knew what went down. The car was half done because we stopped working on it due to the lack of parts. I am responsible for the swap, whether the outcome is good or bad. In this case, it was bad, we may have not done the swap like 'other' shop, but we treat every customer with respect, even if something like this happens. For Frahan, it was easier to blame others. Before I was threatened and found out I was lied to, I would have done whatever was needed to rectify the situation.

Besides all the bickering. Frahan called me to let me know he needed to drop his car off and that he wanted me to order an ACT clutch and fly. The clutch and fly was at the shop waiting for him WITHOUT ANY PAYMENT UPFRONT when he dropped the car off. The motor was prepped to be put in and a list was generated for him because of the nature of the swap. This ALL happened within a day. I looked around for the parts he needed, but was not able to find some of the parts needed, or at least not within his budget. Either way, this customer was informed right away when something was needed. He then brought his father in, whom questioned me in regrads to why the car's not completed. He was told that it was due to missing parts, which he knew nothing about.

If everyone told the whole truth, we'd save a lot of time.

Originally Posted by Keith
you are making Ian look even worse with this post... this is NOT the way to treat a customer... this man PAID for services... you should be asking him how you could right anything that he thinks is wrong... not call him a ricer...

and it seems that now we ARE getting both sides of the story, just knowing that you work there and you take it upon yourself to badmouth paying customers would make me not want to take my car there...
-Keith Chavez
813-236-4500
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

WE ARE DIRECT
Tein, GReddy, Buddy Club, Bride, Tanabe, K-Sport, Power Enterprise, etc......
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ml#post4905630
Old 03-19-2006, 08:19 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hondasux
you know wat you are right and Farhan i do apologize for the way you feel about the shop or ian even

sorry about the badmouthing but again yes DC is my workplace so i do take pride in it and i do want this place to strive...
exactly that is the way it should beu all are nice guys no reason to be rude. like said b4 u guys were extremely polite and talkative. but the badmouthing just makes the business look bad g/l on work and hope u guys do good and again sorry for the problems.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Chavez Motorsports

Originally Posted by hondasux

PUNKINTERVIEWS
wow i would expect the comments from customers but never from another shop
lets not count how many customers of "CHAVEZ MOTORSPORTS" come to DC to have there swap finished (fixed)
i couldn't count how many ppl have told me about personal experiences there and how they were sold broken motors there
one last thing.... are you open?? ok shut up
Funny thing is we didn't sell swaps. We sold 4 swaps and TO THIS DAY I still talk to these 4 people and PERSONALLY know there is NOTHING wrong with these swaps. As for being open, we are, just not to the public. Please feel free to let me know who these customers are and I will gladly admit to ANY guilt on our part.

As for CMS having a post made about them, I never had one saying what a shitty shop we were.

We have done work for half the people in this thread and never had any complaints and if we did, we dealt with it ASAP so it NEVER came to this point!

The reason CMS fabrication is closed!! Click me!

11.965 @ 114 Supercharged Teg...RIP
Old 03-19-2006, 08:25 PM

Like I said earlier. We hear shit about every shop, but it's always taken with a grain of salt. I will take this to PM with you, but we currently have a customer with a car in our shop that claimed what Tommy's saying.

As for making things right, before it came to this, well. I have done what I can for these guys (minus solsi), it's just an easier way to get back at someone when they know they are not right about something and can't do anything else about it.

Originally Posted by Punkinterviews
Funny thing is we didn't sell swaps. We sold 4 swaps and TO THIS DAY I still talk to these 4 people and PERSONALLY know there is NOTHING wrong with these swaps. As for being open, we are, just not to the public. Please feel free to let me know who these customers are and I will gladly admit to ANY guilt on our part.

As for CMS having a post made about them, I never had one saying what a shitty shop we were.

We have done work for half the people in this thread and never had any complaints and if we did, we dealt with it ASAP so it NEVER came to this point!
813-236-4500

WE ARE DIRECT
Old 03-19-2006, 08:27 PM

you haven;t even answered my question.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:31 PM

Like you, he can say what he wants. Why don't you reflect on the BS that you say about shit you have no idea about? My name does not have be cleared. you have voiced your .02, now leave the thread unless you have a reason to be here. Don't fight a battle that you are not involved in, especially something in which you have no idea, no reason, nothing to be a part off.

Originally Posted by paul kersey
you know what, something really needs to be done about the way you talk to people. if the purpose of this thread is trying to clear ians name, by representing him you are bringing the whole thing down.
your attitude is total fucking bullshit.
813-236-4500

WE ARE DIRECT
Old 03-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Chavez Motorsports

Yes, please let me know who it is and/or what car it is.

Kris

The reason CMS fabrication is closed!! Click me!

11.965 @ 114 Supercharged Teg...RIP
Old 03-19-2006, 08:38 PM

I offered that to you when you were at the shop. Appoligized numerous of times to you for the mistake. But you still selected to bash me. You've owned your own shop and now it's closed down. If you never had a complaint, I would have to learn from you, but it would have been such a shame to have closed down a perfect shop. My point is simply, you know how this business is, but still choose to flame. I am sure you are playing dumb, but if you are not, I can't get the exact same thing as the motorswap that sat at my shop. If you were mature enough, you would have taken my offer and accepted the appology the first time around.

If it was as simple as me getting you another motor, you would not be a part of this thread. You can't deny that I offered what I did.

Originally Posted by turbodude
you haven;t even answered my question.
813-236-4500

WE ARE DIRECT