General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ripped off by driven concepts..

Old 03-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just so you know, he actually didn't do this swap. Just as you did, he was stuck in the middle. CJ was the person that started this swap, but couldn't finish and left. He had to pickup, without knowing what was going on. I understand where you are coming from. The kid's young, need to learn how to talk to people, but I am also glad to see that he's loyal to me and get defensive when reading things that are completely false said by others.

Originally Posted by Keith
You talk as if you own DC, or as if you have ever run a business to see what it is like. You are right, we do NOT service the public anymore. I have a desk job now and I still do build cars for fun.

Let me get to my point.

You claim that you have "finished swaps" that I have done, to this I will first say name ONE. Next I will ask you, if you seem to know so much more than I do about Honda swaps, why did you have to ask me how much tranny fuild a B series tranny takes? Why did you have to ask me for my input on how to figure out why the car wasn't starting after you had been working on it? Why did you fill the tranny from the breather hole and NOT the proper fill hole? Why did you tell me that it would be better to replace the alternator rather than changing a plug? Why is it that you told me that an LS alternator is different than a GSR? Why did you have a bolt stuck in the breather hole for the tranny (as if to seal it shut)?

Well to ME it doesn't seem like you know anything about Hondas and I personally would take a Honda ANYWHERE else. I mean come on, do I really want a guy that calls himself "HONDASUX" working on my car and then letting me take it with 2/3 the amount of tranny fluid that I need? I think not. Ian if I were you I would not take on another Honda until this guy is fired and you have someone in there that knows Hondas.
-Keith Chavez

p.s. Ian this is NOT against you personally, this is just against your company due to the fact that you have someone that is immature and ignorant speaking on your behalf.
813-236-4500
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

WE ARE DIRECT
Tein, GReddy, Buddy Club, Bride, Tanabe, K-Sport, Power Enterprise, etc......
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ml#post4905630
Old 03-20-2006, 01:16 AM

in my opinion i would never EVER take my car to a shop where people representing that shop would talk to anyone as vulgar and disrespectful as this "hondasux" character... ian "spottedmango" idk you personally but if i was you i would sit down with your homie and tell him to shut up before he completely destroys your shop's name because he is well on his way to making your shop look like complete ass infact he is 99% there....

_Dave
Old 03-20-2006, 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by Dave6699
in my opinion i would never EVER take my car to a shop where people representing that shop would talk to anyone as vulgar and disrespectful as this "hondasux" character... ian "spottedmango" idk you personally but if i was you i would sit down with your homie and tell him to shut up before he completely destroys your shop's name because he is well on his way to making your shop look like complete ass infact he is 99% there....

_Dave
dave as i stated b4 i apologize for the so called "vulgar" comments i made... look at it in my shoes... i am 100% there at the shop everyday and i treat all my customers who come there with respect and you can ask farhan that ive never been rude or disrespectful to him when he comes, but when you treat your workplace as your own and your boss as your best friend and you see ppl twist the truth its hard to stand by and take it in...

ian's correct i am young and i do take things to heart but i am not patient enough to stand here and listen to the slander... again i do apologize for the comments but again if your friends were being slandered you would do the same in my shoes imo
Old 03-20-2006, 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by hondasux
dave as i stated b4 i apologize for the so called "vulgar" comments i made... look at it in my shoes... i am 100% there at the shop everyday and i treat all my customers who come there with respect and you can ask farhan that ive never been rude or disrespectful to him when he comes, but when you treat your workplace as your own and your boss as your best friend and you see ppl twist the truth its hard to stand by and take it in...

ian's correct i am young and i do take things to heart but i am not patient enough to stand here and listen to the slander... again i do apologize for the comments but again if your friends were being slandered you would do the same in my shoes imo
hondasux i feel ya, but also you have to understand this is a business not everyone will have + things to say. so with this being said you have to take the goo with the bad. again you guys are cool as hell if im correct u put my springs(h-tech's) on my subie and were very cool but just remember ian has a business to run!
Old 03-20-2006, 05:00 AM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Is somebody seriously talking down on CMS?..Wow...

While CMS was around I NEVER seen threads like this or heard ANY negative comments about there shop.....

Old 03-20-2006, 05:15 AM

i know how this business is yes, but i have never agreed to sell someone something that 1. did not belong to me. 2. Told the customer to come in and get it the night before. If you remember correctly i left you a message at 530 pm. and then I also spoke to you at 730pm the night before and you said Matt is not here he will be in bright and early, I explained that i was going to picking up the motor and you said fine. Poor management. Don't worry i will definately spread the word about this...And to be honest Ian, i didn't flame at first. I was going to let it go. Chalk it up to poor choice of business to buy from. But then this thread appeared, and then i started reading about others misfortune, Then i decided to post in it. I did not make my own thread when this happened, i just added to the thread of which someone else created. To me nothing else can be rectified from this in my situation. so i will just "do what i said i would" and make sure lots of people know about this situation and definately point them in a diffferent direction when they need something.
Old 03-20-2006, 05:38 AM
Spent more money than you

I personally think this has gone on long enough. A few people in this thread need to log off the internet, stop bitching, and go handle their business man to man.

- The Spectacle

Racing Integration
LHT Performance
My tuner is named Alpha
Roque Fab = The best Fabricator in the WHOLE WORLD

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:28 AM

Exclamation

Originally Posted by The Spectacle
I personally think this has gone on long enough. A few people in this thread need to log off the internet, stop bitching, and go handle their business man to man.

- The Spectacle
yes i agree i had a problem w/ ian and i was able to squash it if you dont wanna go there thats ur perogative, but i think people get the point, lets stop slandering this mans name. if you have a problem like spectacle said be man and talk to ian.
Old 03-20-2006, 12:05 PM
zee

whoaaa lets hold it there. first of all, i personally deleted that thread when i realized that it fell into the realm of bashing. thats not my goal. i pmed u and ian, and made sure that everyone there knows there is nothin personal. and tommy, i tired callin the shop 3 times to ask for u, b4 this post even started. PLUS, when my bro opend his mouth i was ready 2 kick his ass, cuz it wasnt his place 2 do that.... scroll up a few posts and the thread will say deleted by zooby.