General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ripped off by driven concepts..

Old 03-20-2006, 06:41 PM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yet again. all my dealings with ian are positive.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:04 AM
you only live once...

Though this thread is not about our shop, it is about Driven Concepts... when someone was bashing our shop, and we proved them wrong about where the head came from, we were issued an apology. Granted, it should have been done on TR, but we did get an apology for the confusion.
this is a lie. the head came from janky and was janky , look it up this is what it means
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Janky
Old 03-21-2006, 04:15 AM
Caribbean Queen

got a complete sr20 swap, shell, and silvia front end from DC with no complaints.

formally known as d33flat
1991 nissan 300zx - Sold
1989 240sx sil80. not stock anymore yay!(dead in the driveway)
2005 Dodge SRT4 (new DD!)
Old 03-21-2006, 05:10 AM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Thanks to everyone that gave us the thumbs up. As mentioned by some people, we get very busy during the day and with limited amount of hands, we are unable to get every call that comes throught the shop. Having only one phone line without a professional phone system also didn't help this situation. As of April 1st, we will be expanding into our new office building with more employees to help on the side of customer service. With the addition of the new showroom/office, we have also purchased a state of the art phone system and with that, I hope we won't be missing calls from anyone.

For those that are speaking their mind, but have absolutly nothing to do with my business and I, please stay out. We are open Tuesday through Saturday from 9 till 6, if you have something to say or have heard something, and are so interested in voicing what you claim to know, be an adult, confront the person in question face to face. It's easy to have the ability to hide behind a monitor and type out a sentence or two, but if your intensions are to 'help' the community out, try to get the facts straight.

As this company is growing, we have learnt a lot. Including the importance of employees and also the type of customers we cater to. This is the first time I have been in this type of business, full blown service center. I must appolgize to anyone that have felt neglected due to unanswered calls. Again, we are here to stay and we are going through an expensive learning experience. For those that think we are a 'fly by' business, come to the shop, visit with my employees, with me, then make your mind up about Driven Concepts. Don't base your judgement of my character from a couple of people that weren't even involved in the past and think they know what happened.
813-236-4500
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

WE ARE DIRECT
Tein, GReddy, Buddy Club, Bride, Tanabe, K-Sport, Power Enterprise, etc......
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ml#post4905630
Old 03-21-2006, 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by SpottedMango
Thanks to everyone that gave us the thumbs up. As mentioned by some people, we get very busy during the day and with limited amount of hands, we are unable to get every call that comes throught the shop. Having only one phone line without a professional phone system also didn't help this situation. As of April 1st, we will be expanding into our new office building with more employees to help on the side of customer service. With the addition of the new showroom/office, we have also purchased a state of the art phone system and with that, I hope we won't be missing calls from anyone.

For those that are speaking their mind, but have absolutly nothing to do with my business and I, please stay out. We are open Tuesday through Saturday from 9 till 6, if you have something to say or have heard something, and are so interested in voicing what you claim to know, be an adult, confront the person in question face to face. It's easy to have the ability to hide behind a monitor and type out a sentence or two, but if your intensions are to 'help' the community out, try to get the facts straight.

As this company is growing, we have learnt a lot. Including the importance of employees and also the type of customers we cater to. This is the first time I have been in this type of business, full blown service center. I must appolgize to anyone that have felt neglected due to unanswered calls. Again, we are here to stay and we are going through an expensive learning experience. For those that think we are a 'fly by' business, come to the shop, visit with my employees, with me, then make your mind up about Driven Concepts. Don't base your judgement of my character from a couple of people that weren't even involved in the past and think they know what happened.
Have you located my charge pipe yet?
Old 03-21-2006, 05:39 AM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Originally Posted by VeRTigO
Have you located my charge pipe yet?
No and we don't have access to any z32tt parts cars as of right now. That was the main reason why I refered you to Fever.
813-236-4500
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

WE ARE DIRECT
Tein, GReddy, Buddy Club, Bride, Tanabe, K-Sport, Power Enterprise, etc......
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ml#post4905630
Old 03-21-2006, 05:43 AM

i agree w/ you, Ian there is no reason for people who have never even seen you or the fellas that work in your shop, i think all of the people at DC are cool as hell and were very friendly and cooperative, if what Ian says is true then i wish him g/l cause that is all that i seen was lacking was a lil bit of TLC for the customer. i mean they do keep you guys in business. g/l guys and no hard feelings. hope to see ya driftin around.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:24 AM

No and we don't have access to any z32tt parts cars as of right now. That was the main reason why I refered you to Fever.
You didnt refer, you said u would get back with me and fell off the face of the earth.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:45 AM