General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ripped off by driven concepts..

Old 03-19-2006, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

labor hours are never paid up front... Parts only.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:35 PM
You'll love me.

Originally Posted by GsEclipse02
i see were your coming from ... when some one was bashing yalls shop you all wanted it to stop .... who knows the truth of what happen with that. There are few people who all are saying the same thing i think its kind of true that there a shday shop
Though this thread is not about our shop, it is about Driven Concepts... when someone was bashing our shop, and we proved them wrong about where the head came from, we were issued an apology. Granted, it should have been done on TR, but we did get an apology for the confusion.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:37 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

and if the shop has enough capital to begin with and a proper business outline, they will be able to order the parts for you with their shop credit card or something like that, then once all the parts ACTUALLY get in, they can foot you the bill (this also helps if the customer backs out - you can return the parts or sell them elsewhere - and if you get hit with restocking fees [which are used at most larger parts distributors] use a signed written contract with the customer's signature indicating if they back out they'll still be responsible for fee's for the shop to return parts or whatnot]). at least that's how i would run it.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:37 PM
You'll love me.

I'm wondering if any of these unsatisfied customers have actually gone up to Driven Concepts to try and rectify the situations.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:51 PM

why would anyone want o do business with them again after they feel wronged. And i am sure peopel have tried to rectify it, They pretty much told me sorry its your fault for not picking it up sooner. And oh yeah we can get you another one but its gonna cost more. and its not gonna have as much stuff (blitz access ecu ,etc...)

Last edited by turbodude; 03-19-2006 at 02:55 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:58 PM
TR Registered Member #5

i just do contract work for them, come in, get paid to do a swap, and then leave, so i have no idea about what goes in the office, but what i do know, anything "I" have done is done promptly and correctly, check out the props i got in the subby forum for a swap i just recently did.

Editor - Stangtv.com - Dragzine.com

2011 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed manual Sterling Gray Metallic - New Project Car
SCT SF3 - FRPP Adjustable Handling Pack - Vortech 597 RWHP 476 lb/ft - 7.5 PSI

1965 Mustang - Blow thru Dart SBF 427ci with a Paxton NOVI-2500
Hydraulic roller, 91 octane, 1030HP

Old 03-19-2006, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by turbodude
umm please stop posting in caps. And please try to remain professional.
I will post how i feel.tr isn't a business i was simply telling some people not to go somewhere i appreciate your concern but this isn't about me being professional it's about a business living up to there word. i was simply stressing w/the caps.sorry. turbo man
Old 03-19-2006, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by marksaccord95
i just do contract work for them, come in, get paid to do a swap, and then leave, so i have no idea about what goes in the office, but what i do know, anything "I" have done is done promptly and correctly, check out the props i got in the subby forum for a swap i just recently did.
again i've yet to hear anything bad about you mark. its simply ian and the way he treats his customers and or the lies he feeds people evidently its not just one or two people its a gang load of them. so again i have no problems with anyone working there just the owner and how he is to the people who keep that place running.
Old 03-19-2006, 03:24 PM

Who in the right mind would spend their time posting on this forum, rather than driving to DC and get the situtation resolved?
I have been in there before and each time its another excuse. Then ian says he will have someone drop it off at my house then next thing you know a week later and nothing. Then he says he would drop it off personally yet he couldnt even do that and said he was at the shop late blah blah blah. It shows hes a real piece of shit. Im going to keep calling until i get back my money from him. Also I completely agree with xrw02.

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...lots-pics.html
Old 03-19-2006, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by solsi2000
I have been in there before and each time its another excuse. Then ian says he will have someone drop it off at my house then next thing you know a week later and nothing. Then he says he would drop it off personally yet he couldnt even do that and said he was at the shop late blah blah blah. It shows hes a real piece of shit. Im going to keep calling until i get back my money from him. Also I completely agree with xrw02.
thanks man im not trying to be UNPROFESSIONAL or anything but shit were all here for one reason in the car world. to get our cars to run the fastest and the cleaniest i mean who in there right mind wants to be drivin around busted/but fast noone. i personally just want others to read my posts and not get there mony takin like mine did.even though i got my product,two weeks later. i was told somethin and expect them to live up to it. thats all thanks again slosi2000 we have to rep for people to really understand how serious we are. again mark i have no problems with you.