General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ripped off by driven concepts..

Old 03-19-2006, 07:00 PM
E & I Certified

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hondasux
SOLSI2000
your swap (h22a into delsol) was done in three days after getting all the required materials. yes there was parts missing after you confirmed( tranny bracket)
PAYMENT was made AFTER completion not before so stop lying about that.
How can you drive a perfectly done swap for TWO weeks and say that we did a "busted swap" give me a break or learn to drive.
i think i saw you once since the swap so dont even try to say you stopped by

please . your people stole from me , called me a liar, sold my stuff to somebody in orlando , and then made my customer pay for them! your shop is a joke and so are the kids working there and running it . you have no "concepts" on how to run a business, or how to even do a honda swap.. you had to call us to figure out where to wire a knock sensor on a swap that you have supposably done "Countless times" . weak sauce . you broke his interior , and did a crappy install on the shifter as well. on a swap that took 3 days ? i could have had it running in 1 day , and it would still be running to this day . but you guys touched it .

why isnt the car running ? perhaps you should look at the wiring job that is now fried because it was done by what looks to be a 2 year old .

Driven Concepts . good luck staying in business.. the second time around that is ..

Last edited by Topper; 03-19-2006 at 07:14 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:08 PM

Ian you even messed up on my invoice come on. I had to borrow your calculator and it didnt even match the grand total. I told you before the swap I wanted to keep the ecu. whats all this shit about you saying you would give it back to me earlier and how you would just offer money for it??? well where the hell is it? now your saying you promised it to someone else. ha. get real man.

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...lots-pics.html

Last edited by solsi2000; 03-19-2006 at 07:10 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:11 PM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Originally Posted by solsi2000
Ian you even messed up on my invoice come on. I had to borrow your calculator and it didnt even match the grand total. I told you before the swap I wanted to keep the ecu. whats all this shit about you saying you would give it back to me earlier and how you would just offer money for it??? well where the fuck is it? now your saying you promised it to someone else. ha. get real man.
It actually matched and that's the reason why you paid for it the 2nd time around. As far as getting you the ECU back, if you read what I said, I did not deny it. But you did tell me after the fact about the ECU. I did offer you money for the ECU, because I am unable to get it back.
813-236-4500
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

WE ARE DIRECT
Tein, GReddy, Buddy Club, Bride, Tanabe, K-Sport, Power Enterprise, etc......
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ml#post4905630
Old 03-19-2006, 07:15 PM
Saddlebrook

this is HONDASUX

Originally Posted by solsi2000
whoever this is you have no right to tell me anything about my swap. my business is with ian and not with you. no parts were missing. I paid for the tranny bracket so i could get my car out of driven concepts because i had enough of them. the car drove for one week but like i said thats not the point. all i wanted was my chipped ecu back but instead you give me a non chipped one so i bring that one back so i can pick mine up and ian says it would be delivered to me cause some dumb fuck ended up with it in his hatch (shady). several months later im still without one. also you "think" i didnt stop by???? why dont you ask your bf ian. i also arrived to dc in another car that will explain that one. bottom line to you is i dont need a little bitch telling me what went on so stay out of my thread unless you are Ian.
who am i?? i am the one who did your swap, im the one who you so well praised after the completion, im the one who took you for a test drive, im the one who taught you how to drive stick because you thought you can launch an H22 in third gear.

Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate
please . your people stole from me , called me a liar, sold my stuff to somebody in orlando , and then made my customer pay for them! your shop is a joke and so are the kids working there and running it . you have no "concepts" on how to run a business, or how to even do a honda swap.. you had to call us to figure out where to wire a knock sensor on a swap that you have supposably done "Countless times" . weak sauce .

why isnt the car running ? perhaps you should look at the wiring job that is now fried because it was done by what looks to be a 2 year old .
ummmm are we talking about the same thing beacause 1. no one stole anything from you considering we dont even know who the fuck you are 2. why the fuck would i call you to wire up a knock sensor when there are plenty of other resources i can got to if i didnt know how to do it including the internet so whos the liar now?? 3. the wiring harness was supposedly already done and the only the that was to be wired up was the knock sensor which had been done when he DROVE off of DC.

funny how all of a sudden the car drives perfect and then dies and the problem is a wiring harness... maybe you should look at the person who you bought the harness from

i have all the right to say wat i have said. i take pride in the work that i provide and i have numerous customers who can vouch for my quality of work. no im not saying i am the best but i am saying that if you are not pleased with my work than i willl be more than happy to fix the problem. just like ian has stated, we are NOT a fly by shop and we ARE here to stay.

Old 03-19-2006, 07:17 PM
kings cannot fall.

Originally Posted by SilEightySX
this is HONDASUX
we are NOT a fly by shop and we ARE here to stay.
time will tell.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:19 PM
hoes down pimps up

Originally Posted by paul kersey
time will tell.

Have you ever done business with this company?
Old 03-19-2006, 07:19 PM
Why So Serious?

all i can say is that i did have a problem with ian but i went by the shop and squashed my swap problem, but i will be waiting for that phone call tomorrow ian..

No Front Bumper Mafia crew#1 since 04'
The original 350Z Blue 240sx
Old 03-19-2006, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by paul kersey
time will tell.
Yes, time will tell. Now, if you are some how involved, please let me know what you are unhappy or was wronged about. Otherwise, talk to me face to face the next time you are around me. Don't pretend to be someone that you are not, because some of your friends are mine. If you are man, confront me in front of me and act like a child and talk shit.
813-236-4500

WE ARE DIRECT
Old 03-19-2006, 07:23 PM
kings cannot fall.

i have.
and have seen other dealings that were not how you treat people.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Topper
Have you ever done business with this company?
The answer to this question is YES. While he was at the shop, he also told me about how great of a place it was, etc............what a normal internet hardass would do. Mind him, he was happy to have gotten what he did, I think he might have even gotten it for free.
813-236-4500

WE ARE DIRECT