General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ripped off by driven concepts..

Old 03-19-2006, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ian my paypal is spark678@aol.com.. ive pmd you it already and you said you would just paypal it to me. i dont think paying for my ecu would make you go out of business it would just satisfy the customer.

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...lots-pics.html
Old 03-19-2006, 07:28 PM
kings cannot fall.

haha right.
i paid for my shit, got rude attitudes from the children you have working there.
and walked around. i only bought something because i didnt know how shady your past was, and it pains me to have supported that.

im not an internet hardass either. trust me.
i have no problem saying anything to your face.
instead i just dont make waves, and let you continue to shit on people.
hopefully they see it too.

Last edited by osama tim laden; 03-19-2006 at 07:30 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:29 PM

if you can get me the exact same motor deal with the exact same things on it such as blitz ecu and extra transmission ecu, ignitor, low mileage motor, un cut harness etc. then you might have a deal and a appeased person. However with all this, how do i know that i can trust you and even give you money in advance for such a purchase. Because your word is shot.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:34 PM
E & I Certified

Originally Posted by SilEightySX
this is HONDASUX
ummmm are we talking about the same thing beacause 1. no one stole anything from you considering we dont even know who the fuck you are 2. why the fuck would i call you to wire up a knock sensor when there are plenty of other resources i can got to if i didnt know how to do it including the internet so whos the liar now?? 3. the wiring harness was supposedly already done and the only the that was to be wired up was the knock sensor which had been done when he DROVE off of DC.

funny how all of a sudden the car drives perfect and then dies and the problem is a wiring harness... maybe you should look at the person who you bought the harness from

i have all the right to say wat i have said. i take pride in the work that i provide and i have numerous customers who can vouch for my quality of work. no im not saying i am the best but i am saying that if you are not pleased with my work than i willl be more than happy to fix the problem. just like ian has stated, we are NOT a fly by shop and we ARE here to stay.
1. doesnt matter if you know who "the fuck" i am or not . I was not dealing with "whoever the fuck you are" when i had the problem. i was dealing with ian . so back off . a part was stolen off of my swap and sold to another one of your customers in orlando . when i explained in great detail how the engine was delivered in complete , ian did not want to listen or even attempt to make the customer satisfied .

2. obviously you dont have plenty of sources if you made not one , not two , but multiple calls to figure out how to wire up an H22 ..

3. the wiring was done but somehow , somebody managed to put 2 lbs of solder on the ecu connectors , and melted the plug to all hell. which , if i recall,, that is the body harness that came with the car and stayed on the car , not the harness that came with the engine .. you obviously dont know how to pin an ecu correctly . maybe you should go back to shop class .
Old 03-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Originally Posted by paul kersey
haha right.
i paid for my shit, got rude attitudes from the children you have working there.
and walked around. i only bought something because i didnt know how shady your past was, and it pains me to have supported that.

That's all you are. If you have a problem, when you invited yourself to have sushi with everyone, you should have expressed your concerns or on the other countless of times that you have seen me.

As for other people that you have seen us 'mistreat', who might that be? Would that have been this past Saturday? Might that someone have waited for their motor to arrive? Did you know I never accepted payment, did you know that I was doing him a favor, did you know that I had a business to run. Business surpass Favors. Just so you know, if we are talking about the same person, he has full access to any of MY RESOURCES. I hold NOTHING against him, because I know how hard it is on him. Maybe you should stay out of it.
813-236-4500
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

WE ARE DIRECT
Tein, GReddy, Buddy Club, Bride, Tanabe, K-Sport, Power Enterprise, etc......
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ml#post4905630
Old 03-19-2006, 07:35 PM

ian im still waiting...

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...lots-pics.html
Old 03-19-2006, 07:40 PM
kings cannot fall.

haha riight.

i didnt invite myself, and was invited. i would have said no since i wasnt keen on the company, and that sushi place completely fucking sucks. but i didnt want to seem rude to the people that were my friends.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:47 PM

haha right.

i have no problem saying anything to your face.

instead i just dont make waves, and let you continue to shit on people.

hopefully they see it too.

the only thing i remember from you is the ugly ass look you gave me and when i stared at you, you did nothing but look away like a typical net junkie. dont give me that i dont want to do business with you BS your just like all the others who are your friends in person to get personal gains and cheaper products and then snicker at there backs. do us all a favor and act like a 40 year old that you are and not a like a 12 year old... my niece is more mature than you are and shes 8

i have.

and have seen other dealings that were not how you treat people.

hrrrmmmm i guy who hates DC yet hangs out everyday to see these business dealings AND is a mutual friend of ians

wheres the BS detector??
Old 03-19-2006, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by zooby
actually when the "experienced individual" looked over my swap for me and told me that it was literally half done, i did try 2 rectify the situation. in return, i get called a liar, and ian blatantly disrespects my father who had come in earlier 2 ask ian for a completion date. thats all he asked for, a mother f'in date. and ian cried about that everytime we talked. they also dinged my hood and was not willing 2 compensate for it. the workers r kool, but unfortunatly, extremly poor business dealing.
i agree, ian first of all i was told by matt i think it is first that it was in stock. so i said cool here is my cc ill take it when can we have it in, you said tues in the car that is. then u came before we left and said you have to order it and it would be there in a couple of days, well when a couple of days went by you never called, so i called and called and called till u finally u picked up and i was told you were having some problems w/u distributor who happens to be titan motorsports, btw i checked w/them and i could have gotten that same clutch in two days for 10$ cheaper than u sold it to me (my fault) anyways finally i had to have someone else call up there to figure out y and what was taking so long cause u kept feeding me stories. lets get to the end its the best for business: u told my buddy three times on the phone u had my clutch in ur hands so proceeded up to ur shop on my 1hr brake to take it somewhere else to get worked on.i get to ur shopo and matt tells me ur gone and also no clutch but wait u had it in ur hands:thats what i call lying: so i had to follow matt to meet with the fedex guy (lucky he was cool) to get my clutch all because u didn't have the money order ready. and actually i have what i signed and all that is was my cc bill! im done cause i don't need ur business. sorry to be so rude you and the people that work there are very nice and cool but the business skills are lacking.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:52 PM
September - Ride of the Month

Default !

My reason for j!on!ng !n seems s!mular to yours. So someone doesnt go thru the same th!ng aga!n.
You should have fly by n!ght down as an art form th!s t!me around. !