General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 05-02-2009, 05:05 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by opiumdaze
^ all hype. 240 shit is all the same.. there is no more wow factor
You guy's are arguing over 15-20 yr old cars, it's the SAME with Honda's. Neither one is any better or worse in terms of the WOW factor. It's all been done before MANY times for both Honda's and 240's. The only true statement is that of the RWD vs FWD argument. If you don't believe that go look at every exotic and every high end luxury car and count how many are FWD compared to RWD.

NOW lets get back on topic and have some decent fitment and stance pics....agreed it would be nicer if the cars have all one colr paint etc etc...

Old 05-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

Old 05-02-2009, 09:45 AM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Originally Posted by kaluwa
Is it just me, or do 75% of the cars posted in this thread (especially in the last few pages) have proper fitment/stance but FUCKED up bodies and/or mismatched and unpainted aero that is 8 different colors or sewn together bumpers?
You've always been cool in my book, but seriously? "Proper fitment?" Engineers have purposefully NOT had the wheel/tire stick past the fender for aerodynamics, and purposefully design the sidewall of the tire to impact before the wheel to save the user some money. Stretched tires and "flush/mexican" "fitment" throw that out.

Stretched tires are another way of saying "I wanted wide ass wheels to be cool but couldnt afford wide enough tires to go with them." With the super bigass wheels and rubber band sidewalls already, theres not much to gain from stretching the tire..at that point, you just dont want to scrape the fender on a car low enough to scrape the oil pan by running over a leaf.

"Trendy" or "cool" fitment I understand. Proper? No. With a fad, you're only a letter away from a fag

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 05-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Private Parts Thug Lyfe

Old 05-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Mark G

Originally Posted by leitev8
240's can be cheap, ugly and primered but still rwd and that is better than any honda besides S2k and NSX!!
agreed
Old 05-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Fishes more than you

I love how all you faggot ass honda fuck boys love rotas and think they are super fucking discontinued rare wheels cause they come in stupid gay colors. 99.9 percent of you honda kids are fags and have no idea about 240s and what they are capable of.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:19 PM
O.G.

Hey guy blow...start an "I hate honda" thread if you wanna bash on people.

This is the wrong place for all that jazz.

In this thread we post pics of ANY AND ALL CARS(whether you like them or not) with nice fitment and stance, in case you missed the title of the thread.

And one of the interior, just because it's super clean...
Old 05-02-2009, 02:48 PM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Originally Posted by xnissan240x
I love how all you faggot ass honda fuck boys love rotas and think they are super fucking discontinued rare wheels cause they come in stupid gay colors. 99.9 percent of you honda kids are fags and have no idea about 240s and what they are capable of.
wow..I cant think of anything to say to this. Maybe "pot kettle black."

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 05-02-2009, 04:00 PM
FORE:sight

You kids sure do like to bitch a lot.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:51 PM
I ♣ Baby Seals.

Originally Posted by Fast Raft

Sorry, but do not want. Dubs might pull it off, but just because its an old euro car, doesn't mean it deserves some nice wheels and a low stance.

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures