General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 11-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Rojya Productions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ronald Mcdonald
What the fuck is with the "no homo" thing?
i got it from T-Pain, don't know where it came from other than that

i fucking love Supra's, all those in the pics are sex (only thing i dislike is the micro mirrors on the blue one lol)
Old 11-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Rojya Productions

I know most of you aren't fans of xB's but i can appreciate some of the work put in over in J-land

that one has molded in BMW 3-series headlights and SSR Vienna Dish wheels

that one is stateside and is a guys i know, it's his DD, and he actually did worthwhile motor work as well (mostly doing anything to the 1nzfe is not beneficial power wise or monetarily):

Old 11-02-2007, 05:57 PM
previously SLOWBOOST

the last xb looks like someone unbolted the rear wheels and they tried to drive off

FOR A WOUNDED MAN SHALL SAY TO HIS ASSAILANT
'IF I LIVE, I WILL KILL YOU. IF I DIE, YOU ARE FORGIVEN'
SUCH IS THE RULE OF HONOUR.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Rojya Productions

Originally Posted by SLOWBOOST
the last xb looks like someone unbolted the rear wheels and they tried to drive off
looks can be deceiving, i'm assuming you do know the purposes of negative camber in these build-ups. some people are about style, some performance, that's all i gotta say.

and technically speaking, since most of the pictures above are from vehicles in Japan, they are known as Toyota bB over there. the camber is extreme, but if for some reason you feel the need to fit wheels that in my educated guess would be wider than 10", with very minor fender "pulling", you would need what appears to be somewhere around -10~15 degree's camber. with these cars it's relatively easy to get as much negative camber as anyone would ever need in the rear, the front is a much different story however.

personally i'll be happy to be running 18x8.5 +25~ offset up front with -2.5~ camber and 225/35 series tire and 18x9.5 +20~ in the back with 245/35 series tire and -3 (with perfect toe via OneTonGarage -3 shims) or maybe even 10" wide with -6 haven't really decided it yet. That would be daily drivable enough for me, i've already experienced with air suspension (now i'm on tanabe df210's and shorter front struts and rear shocks, 3" drop up front and 2.5" rear) and it was too much for a vehicle that i'm driving minimum 60 miles a day for work/college. I'm just looking for a clean, somewhat unique locally, reliable, japanese, preferably Toyota, daily driver ... once the wheel setup is done i can just whore the DD while saving for a Supra (definitely going to be the next vehicle i buy, all the bad choices i've made with money so far i could've had one already >_<. that's just my .02 as they say
Old 11-03-2007, 05:35 AM
Old school TR member

^ wow is all I can say, That camber shit looks ridiculous! Im so use to seeing cars with camber for a racing purpose, I have no idea what purpose a 9.5-10.5 inch wheel is doing on the back of an xb besides making it looks ridiculously ugly. They should have just used the same as the front then it wouldnt look so GHEY! And WTF is up with that mad TyTe JdM exhaust on the white one
Old 11-03-2007, 06:38 AM
Rojya Productions

Originally Posted by ToRqUe
^ wow is all I can say, That camber shit looks ridiculous! Im so use to seeing cars with camber for a racing purpose, I have no idea what purpose a 9.5-10.5 inch wheel is doing on the back of an xb besides making it looks ridiculously ugly. They should have just used the same as the front then it wouldnt look so GHEY! And WTF is up with that mad TyTe JdM exhaust on the white one
It's a Japanese thing, you wouldn't understand. Using the same width wheel and same offset on the front and back = not good fitment on an xB, i'm sure you know this about Mustangs too, i see your body style Mustang all the friggin time with same width cheap wheels (front and back obviously) and it looks fucked up in the back with ALL the leftover space (i.e. nowhere near being flush, if you have all the fucking room to run wide ass wheels especially on a RWD car, why the fuck wouldn't you?!).
Old 11-03-2007, 07:26 AM
Old school TR member

Originally Posted by kairojya
It's a Japanese thing, you wouldn't understand. Using the same width wheel and same offset on the front and back = not good fitment on an xB, i'm sure you know this about Mustangs too, i see your body style Mustang all the friggin time with same width cheap wheels (front and back obviously) and it looks fucked up in the back with ALL the leftover space (i.e. nowhere near being flush, if you have all the fucking room to run wide ass wheels especially on a RWD car, why the fuck wouldn't you?!).
I dunno wtf your talking about man lol people usually just get spacers, but most just run a 10-10.5 wheel that is perfectly flush. I dont know about the cheap wheel comment either most use 03-04 cobra wheels or bullits if they are gonna use a stock wheel and if not they get some damn expensive wheels not fkn garbage ass rota's or ssp's or someshit. They went a little overboard on filling up the fender with wheel, I do not see how that looks good or is functional in anyway! But I guess to each theyre own

Jdm either way you look at it is rice
Old 11-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Old school TR member

Maybe these arnt wide enough

Old 11-03-2007, 07:57 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

those red X's are wide as fuck!
Old 11-03-2007, 08:00 AM
Old school TR member