General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 09-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Old school TR member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LongFellow
None of the AE86's are running spacers and most of those "Body kits" are not fake.

But yeah you're too cool, keep up the good work.
So because they are not fake they look good?

Let me get this straight you know for 100% judging by a picture that they are not running spacers, not even small ones? I wasnt aware of such ability either that or you built all those cars.

Those over fenders are fucking ugly as shit on most of them.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

Originally Posted by Orion ZyGarian
There's nothing correct about many of those fitment setups
correct means functional for its purpose....well, a forklift is not "proper" for lifting a plate of china, but it is "proper" for lifting numerous other things.

if the function is drifting, the stretched tires over wide wheels IS functional, if drag racing is the function, uber tall side walls IS functional, if grip racing is the function, then staggered wide wheels ARE functional, and if the car is for getting super low then massive wide wheels with stretch tires and camber IS functional.......

Not everyone wants to dodge cones in a miata....
Old 09-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Old school TR member

Originally Posted by G-Magoo
Its not what I was going for but Im not going to sit here and argue with people that love the hella-sunk look.
I like a variety of cars. I just hate riced out pos.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:36 AM
Old school TR member

siccccccccccck

This is the shit im talking about ugly paint,sickkk decals all over the damn car, over fenders,body kit,WING, 5 tone paint, sickkkk hood, siccckkk mirrors. Come on just check that fucking door out let alone the wing
Old 09-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Old school TR member

When I see something like the car I above this is what I really see enjoy.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:45 AM
AERODYNAMIC WHEN I FIGHT

Originally Posted by SMM

siccccccccccck

This is the shit im talking about ugly paint,sickkk decals all over the damn car, over fenders,body kit,WING, 5 tone paint, sickkkk hood, siccckkk mirrors. Come on just check that fucking door out let alone the wing

i peed

Old 09-09-2009, 08:56 AM
July - Ride of the Month

Its clearly evident that the black bassboat painted AE86 is a functionial drift car. It has a AERO body kit that actually functions, like the majority of REAL japanese aero/body kits. Over fenders, well they're there because to stretch the tires available you need to buy wider wheels that allow such. Most of those wider wheels arent going to fit inside of the stock fenders. If you are unfamilar with what stretching tires does, it preloads the side wall allowing faster turn in and help the tire start to break traction more easily, especially on lower HP cars. That orange piece of shit you posted is clearly a joke. But hey I guess there will always be people that have to hate on something, I highly doubt the guy that owns the black AE86 built it to please people, let alone you.
Build thread
Old 09-09-2009, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by SMM
I understand the title. But it should be changed. No one gives a fuck about an ae86 with 4 inch spacers to make the wheels poke out and knock off wheels with stretched out the ass tires and stupid body kits.

Btw it's literally and I didnt say the cars had to be expensive or on bags. I just hate seeing riced out pieces of ass.
cool story bro
Originally Posted by SMM
So because they are not fake they look good?

Let me get this straight you know for 100% judging by a picture that they are not running spacers, not even small ones? I wasnt aware of such ability either that or you built all those cars.
you got xray vision to, cool

Old 09-09-2009, 09:08 AM

ricer wing, knock off body kit cause no manufacture makes it it's prolly custom, splitters on the front cause it's ricer not so it reduces drag on the tires, ricer mirrors, prolly has spacerz dawg, haz decalz, haz overfenderz, sickkkkkk vented hood.

ya bro you totally make sense

Old 09-09-2009, 09:16 AM
AERODYNAMIC WHEN I FIGHT

Originally Posted by G-Magoo
Its clearly evident that the black bassboat painted AE86 is a functionial drift car. It has a AERO body kit that actually functions, like the majority of REAL japanese aero/body kits. Over fenders, well they're there because to stretch the tires available you need to buy wider wheels that allow such. Most of those wider wheels arent going to fit inside of the stock fenders. If you are unfamilar with what stretching tires does, it preloads the side wall allowing faster turn in and help the tire start to break traction more easily, especially on lower HP cars. That orange piece of shit you posted is clearly a joke. But hey I guess there will always be people that have to hate on something, I highly doubt the guy that owns the black AE86 built it to please people, let alone you.

OMG " Real " Japanese.

Functional Aero, please show me the facts backing this. Assuming these were tested there should be info.

I see alot of butthurt people.

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures