General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 05-15-2008, 09:32 AM
FORE:sight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you going to run more of a stretch?
Old 05-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Rojya Productions

i've been going thru that thread on Zilvia, shits insane ... makes me want to have better fitment on my 240 like my xB had
Old 05-15-2008, 10:07 AM

wheel fitment's overrated
Old 05-15-2008, 10:12 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by kairojya
i've been going thru that thread on Zilvia, shits insane ... makes me want to have better fitment on my 240 like my xB had

lets see this xb....
Old 05-15-2008, 11:01 AM
Rojya Productions

Originally Posted by Usuck!
lets see this xb....
I never got around to taking pictures after i got Cusco Camber plates up front, so these pics don't show how my front setup was when i was finished, but you can see the rear hehe. Not the best wheels in the world. I think i did good tho for me being in high school at the time and doing the air-suspension setup myself, and cutting my fender lips out and a small pull. I had under 5mm of clearance in the rear with the bags empty and i could roll like that with no rubbing .

So yea these pics are to show rear fitment only! Disregard front positive camber haha, and i know they're shitty pics what can u expect from a 1.3 MP camera from like 2001

My wheel specs:

bBist SportMax 962 Silver [F: 18x7.5 +38] [R: 18x8.5 +35]
Dunlop SP Sport FM901 215/35/18 [All Around]
OTG 10mm Rear Spacers

and i had to run the rear spacers, without the inside rim of the wheel sits flush up against the rear torsion beam (or w/e it's called, the axle). Didn't have too much of a choice since i bought the wheels used for a good deal and had to do what i could to make them fit

I'm excited to see what i can do with me new car on coilovers tho, when the time comes hehe
Old 05-15-2008, 11:18 AM

^ if your still looking for RUCA's SPLparts.com now makes them. They are worth checking out. Im going to be buying their entire set up.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Rojya Productions

Originally Posted by longfellow2
^ if your still looking for RUCA's SPLparts.com now makes them. They are worth checking out. Im going to be buying their entire set up.
yea i am actually sweet, i bookmarked the site. you going to be making a thread with pics of the install or anything, i remembered you bought a bunch of suspension goodies recently?
Old 05-15-2008, 11:36 AM

Not yet, just coil-overs at the moment and those braces. by the end of the week I'll be buying the spl parts. Thats just stage one.

No threads on the car anymore. I might post a picture or two every once in a while though. I'll keep you in the loop as to what I do to it.

SPL is worth getting. Awesome stuff, customer service, cheap shipping good prices and they upgrade their stuff at times and you can buy the upgraded parts for about half price then sell the old ones for more than the upgrade.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Rojya Productions

Not yet, just coil-overs at the moment and those braces. by the end of the week I'll be buying the spl parts. Thats just stage one.

No threads on the car anymore. I might post a picture or two every once in a while though. I'll keep you in the loop as to what I do to it.

SPL is worth getting. Awesome stuff, customer service, cheap shipping good prices and they upgrade their stuff at times and you can buy the upgraded parts for about half price then sell the old ones for more than the upgrade.
o damn, sounds good to me. Sorry i guess i got u mixed up with someone else tho about the other parts >_<; Thanks for the info tho
Old 05-15-2008, 12:50 PM
It's not fucking VIP

Are you going to run more of a stretch?

I doubt it. I don't really wanna shell out the money for 235's for a 9.5"

That's a 245 on a 9.5" right now.

I'm going with 225's on the 8.5" up front, though.

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures