General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 04-19-2010, 12:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for the record i think modding a 4 door volvo from the 80s is badass lol....

but yea, i there are people who are into different genres of the car world...some like faggy riced out hondas, some like faggy 240s, some like faggy audi/VWs, some like faggy domestics...

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 04-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Lives in a square

Originally Posted by S60R
LOL, I do stuff that takes an already quick daily driver that makes it go faster and handle better.

There are several factory and aftermarket lowering kits available that would give me the same stance as that audi above, but since this is my daily driver I like to keep the stock height so I don't have to worry about some of the places I need to get in and out of and our crappy roads.

I respect a lot of the drivers and rides on here because they try hard to make their rides better.

That being the case I'm also one to call out turd polishing and ruining perfectly good cars as well.

I know I don't have the fastest car here, but if you got something better go right ahead and show me how much better your ride is than mine guys.

Chances are most of you are probably all just jealous that my tweaked family wagon daily driver is nicer and faster than your all out wannabe racer, lol.
hope you realize your talking to mostly people in there 20s ... im willing to bet that you're deep in the 30s buddy...

Old 04-19-2010, 12:42 PM
That One Guy

If people are allowed to spend money on their car anyway they want, then I'm pretty sure people are allowed to express there thoughts on that car anyway they want. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Either way, I love alot of the cars in this thread, no matter the case.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:44 PM
5 Cylinders Of Fury

Originally Posted by willie_massacre
hope you realize your talking to mostly people in there 20s ... im willing to bet that you're deep in the 30s buddy...
Oh, its much worse than that, I just hit 40 a couple weeks ago, lol.

Some of us old folks still know how to have fun, even when we are driving our old folk cars, lol.

Crazy Camber, Stretch & Poke; its the new triple-stack-bleacher-wing ricer fad that's all the rage nowadays, lol
Old 04-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Ruhe in Frieden Pablo

I can respect the fact that your Volvo is fast, I love sleepers. However, 80% of the cars I post, and have posted are still pretty damn functional. Just because they are low, doesn't mean that they aren't functional, and can't be raised up slightly for track days/autocross. (speaking about the S2000s)
Old 04-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Boostaholic

Chances are most of you are probably all just jealous that my tweaked family wagon daily driver is nicer and faster than your all out wannabe racer, lol.
I have an all out wannabe racer, can I play?

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 04-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Mark G

to the s60 guy,

while I agree with you about almost everything you said (and calling out all the shitbox's on tr, which is the majority), this thread is purely for FITMENT and STANCE..

some of the cars posted that have fitment and stance are good handling track cars, but it's not a requirement for them to be posted here.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:16 PM
5 Cylinders Of Fury

Originally Posted by Kirk
I have an all out wannabe racer, can I play?
Sure can, I love to play, lol.

I'm planning on visiting Street Heat next month again if you wanna join me.

And don't get me wrong, I like a lot of the cars posted here that are done right. That benz that was recently posted is a perfect example of doing it wrong though IMHO.

Crazy Camber, Stretch & Poke; its the new triple-stack-bleacher-wing ricer fad that's all the rage nowadays, lol
Old 04-19-2010, 01:24 PM
Ruhe in Frieden Pablo

That benz that was recently posted is a perfect example of doing it wrong though IMHO.
*Nissan Cedric Brougham. (If you're talking about the green car)
Old 04-19-2010, 01:28 PM
BOB
Too Old & Too Poor

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures