General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 04-21-2010, 01:47 PM
July - Ride of the Month

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Taylorinalaska
how ironic, it looks better then half the shit posted in the last 2 weeks

cars like this do nothing for me. Its a stock car with 7 series wheels, springs/coils and HID's.
Build thread
Old 04-21-2010, 01:53 PM
5 Cylinders Of Fury

Originally Posted by Taylorinalaska
how ironic, it looks better then half the shit posted in the last 2 weeks
That's a nice beemer, but I will say that most of the cars posted here for the last few days have been pretty nice as well.

Crazy Camber, Stretch & Poke; its the new triple-stack-bleacher-wing ricer fad that's all the rage nowadays, lol
Old 04-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by G-Magoo
cars like this do nothing for me. Its a stock car with 7 series wheels, springs/coils and HID's.
Yeah, god forbid it isn't slammed on its nuts so it rides like shit, rubs the wheelwells, has fucked up caster/camber, and has some stupid ass ricey crap put on it. Then its just not even worth a look!

That Bimmer is fucking sleek and tasteful, something most of the cars in this thread couldn't ever hope to be, all hacked up and haphazard looking. Two thumbs up for it.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 02:21 PM

Just got them on today...yeah yeah...I know, needs to be lower. I'll get right on that lol. I still have to get the rear tires. Now that the fronts fit, choosing the back tires will be easy.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Ruhe in Frieden Pablo

Originally Posted by dan
Insert penny. Insert penny.

Making lips and modifying lips should not exist in the same sentence as a BMW. This isn't a Honda you can slap garage door molding on. Seriously..
Blah blah blah, I'm not talking about a fucking E90/E92. It's an E36. If it looks good, doesn't look like shit, and it can be SLIGHTLY modified to fit the front end of an E36, then why the fuck not? Get off of your high horse.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by LuckyH
Just got them on today...yeah yeah...I know, needs to be lower. I'll get right on that lol. I still have to get the rear tires. Now that the fronts fit, choosing the back tires will be easy.

NO! It needs to stay right there. Weight transfer is your friend. Its a Mustang, not a Civic. That looks good. Got any plans for it?

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Previously 19-camaro-88

Originally Posted by Chris C.
Thanks for the compliments! I fine tuned my alignment yesterday but the rear bumper edge is still rubbing, so some light fender work is in order. Im also fabricating some larger spring pads to raise the rear a few millimeters, I hate how it looks lower in the back (which its not.) But this stuff aint easy when you dont have coilovers...

Haha, thanks man. I think I saw you at wendys today?
Yeah that was me, I was dropping my GF off at work over that way, I seen your car parked and headed over to get another look at it. It looks good, I like the way the rear sits actually.

-Miles.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:02 PM

Old 04-21-2010, 04:04 PM
no

dont blame shift and make this about me. this is time you could be applying online to be a bagger at publix.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Typical TR Asshole

^lulz

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures