General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 04-22-2010, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sl2tuner
summers here bud. havent you been outside?

My summer doesnt start till my undergraduate courses are done. And its 78 out today, not quite summer yet IMO.

Old 04-22-2010, 04:40 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Originally Posted by tuner1989
Did i say use garage door molding? No

Did i mention hondas? No

Is your post almost completely irrelevant and make you looks like a lazy prick? Yes.

Some people have the skills and abilities to be mighty creative and all I was saying is that Im sure it can be done. Be it with fiberglass, ABS molding, what have it, or maybe even other materials. All I was saying is that stuff like that Im sure can be overcome with skills. It wasnt, nor was it mentioning anything you went off about. Take your pennies back champ, no one wants your peasant change.

LOL you and nismo mad. i forgot having an opinion is frowned upon here.

you guys act like i don't know that a FEW select people can actually fab shit up. it's not like every guy out there can go make an actual QUALITY looking lip. the way you guys' posts came off is that he could just go down and make one...had you been specific about saying they'd make a high end product and not just go pick up some junk. sorry for assuming, but you guys are overly harsh.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:49 PM

anyone criticizing dan apparently hasn't seen his old S14

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 04-22-2010, 04:52 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

eh dont bring that into this lol. tuner does get credit for having a decent homemade front lip, though it's no oem piece
Old 04-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Lives in a square

its all love here right guys?!

Old 04-22-2010, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by dan
LOL you and nismo mad. i forgot having an opinion is frowned upon here.

you guys act like i don't know that a FEW select people can actually fab shit up. it's not like every guy out there can go make an actual QUALITY looking lip. the way you guys' posts came off is that he could just go down and make one...had you been specific about saying they'd make a high end product and not just go pick up some junk. sorry for assuming, but you guys are overly harsh.

My bad Its not that I dont want to respect someones opinion. I just dont like when it seems that someone has a completely closed mind. I wasnt sure on your intentions in your post. The way your post was relayed to me wasn't expressing what you just said. I guess this is the internet though, not the best way to understand ones position LOL. Plus I was running on 3 hours of sleep so a bit grumpy .

And thanks on the lip! Id rather have it lately than a 250 oem one. Ive been in situations where the OEM lip would have cracked etc. But this material just flex's and still looks good as new.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

Originally Posted by Chris C.
Im not sure what to think about the whole "StanceWorks" thing either, but honestly, I just like the car.
I just have multiple friends that have attended their shows and visited them and all they are trying to do is get the "lifestyle" going more so that they can start to sell their line of suspension etc etc....

on another note, here is a pick of teh crazy camber Cedric from pre paint job.

That IS his ride height daily and even though it isn't my style, I respect the fact that he has made his car that low and fully functional. He does scrape the shit out of it everywhere and on long trip he has a coating of METAL shaving on he rear bumper
Old 04-23-2010, 11:39 AM

Cant imagine how fast he goes through tires. Not my style but cool none the less.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:43 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

^ Tires are the cheapest things he goes through, he goes through other parts including rims and suspension arms and body parts.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Mark G

lol

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures