General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 05-07-2010, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ lol
Old 05-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Body man extrordinair

that holden/pontiac looks really good!

Facebooks
Old 05-07-2010, 08:29 PM
UUUUUUUFFFFFFFFF AWD

sickness

Old 05-08-2010, 02:56 AM
formerly 'RiceRocket'

Originally Posted by burgy240
Raised up just for you guys...
Neils car. Airbagged, one-off for Sema. He sold the airbag kit recently.I would have loved to have gotten it.

1953 Cadillac Coupe De Ville (Fuel Injected, Drive-by-wire, DoD)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT (6.0l V8 Sleeper)
2011 Toyota Sequoia Sport 4x4 (Tow Rig)
My Blog: www.HotRodCaddy.com
Old 05-08-2010, 03:02 AM
Not Mad

One wind shield wiper is still being used by people??? Will that shit not die???
Old 05-08-2010, 03:49 AM
Haul'n the Family

Many of these cars posted have absolutely no room for suspension travel. And the suspension's geometry cannot be effective with the rate of camber most of these cars' employ.

Many (not all) of these cars just look like they'd be fast around a track, but the truth is most of them would just scrape and bound their way clumsily around corners.

In my opinion it's no different then having a big ass wing that's non-functional. It only makes it look fast. These cars are lowered and tucked to a point where not only is their suspension is non-functional, but they'll actually handle worse then stock.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by fastforward
Many of these cars posted have absolutely no room for suspension travel. And the suspension's geometry cannot be effective with the rate of camber most of these cars' employ.

Many (not all) of these cars just look like they'd be fast around a track, but the truth is most of them would just scrape and bound their way clumsily around corners.

In my opinion it's no different then having a big ass wing that's non-functional. It only makes it look fast. These cars are lowered and tucked to a point where not only is their suspension is non-functional, but they'll actually handle worse then stock.
Agreed but this this thread is fitment and stance so they do have it (well, most like you said)
To some people function is not important as they will never see the track
Old 05-08-2010, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Gorky_Park
Agreed but this this thread is fitment and stance so they do have it (well, most like you said)
To some people function is not important as they will never see the track
truth, my car may never see the track, but my tires are tucked inside my fender and i definitely handle wayyyyy better than stock. i may rub a bit but overall body roll and understeer is much improved.

my car for reference

edit for stock "stance"

Old 05-08-2010, 06:51 AM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

I love how two obscure brands can come together and look good... Ive never liked anything about the SC430 really, yet those wheels really look good on your car!

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 05-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Please hold...

Originally Posted by fastforward

You mean like this?

Or

Wait a minute those are real race cars. What The Fuck is going on here...

Yes I know apples to oranges. Blah blah blah.

You do have a point, but most of these cars are nothing but hard parkers anyways so suspension travel and track prowess doesnt mean a god damn thing to them. Either way you're not driving the car so why even bother to comment?

Anyways I would never drive 90% of the cars in this thread because I'm a function guy, but doesnt mean I dont think it looks neat in a "wanna be fast" looking way, like how a rat rod looks way awesome even though its really a piece of rusted shit.

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures