General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 05-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Please hold...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who cares, its not you're car. Most of the hondas in this thread have built motors. You're just being a jack ass and trying to prove a point in a thread in which no one cares to hear about it. This thread is about style, not function. You want a function thread go make one.

Why are you so adamant about bitching about what other people do to their car? Nothing they do is in any way going to bother you.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:01 AM

Old 05-09-2010, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by fastforward
Hey im bored enough to enter a thread I know I wont agree with and type my off topic opinion thinking people care what I have to say. There are lots of cars that are slammed (touring cars) and they can handle great. But it takes more than just lowering a car to make it a good performer. Car's are built for driving, not for staring at while they are parked.
This is a "forum" and that's my opinion.

True.

Old 05-09-2010, 11:23 AM

^^sick! I love turbo bricks!

Old 05-09-2010, 11:26 AM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

ok, now i like volvos. what is the world coming to?
Old 05-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Haul'n the Family

Originally Posted by LongFellow
Who cares, its not you're car. Most of the hondas in this thread have built motors. You're just being a jack ass and trying to prove a point in a thread in which no one cares to hear about it. This thread is about style, not function. You want a function thread go make one.

Why are you so adamant about bitching about what other people do to their car? Nothing they do is in any way going to bother you.
And nothing I type is going to make them not build something they want to build. And, I'm not bitching about it, just stating my opinion on what is good and what is bad fitment and stance. That's what message boards are for, right?

Here are a few cars that not only have good fitment and stance, but can actually back up their look with real performance:
Gottlieb "Big Red" Camaro

Super Nice 260Z 2+2

1000HP Indy V8 powered tube frame Ford Falcon (ugly, but fast)

CDC Dodge Challenger

Flared "wide body" Fox Mustang

Form should follow function. What good is it if it only LOOKS like it goes fast?
Isn't that exactly what people bash ricers about? Slow cars made even slower by modifications that only have the appearance of making them look faster. Some of those other slammed cars will perform and handle worse than stock. Done all in the name of style? I just think it goes against everything cars stand for....but whatever, to each his/her own.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:20 PM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Originally Posted by fastforward
And nothing I type is going to make them not build something they want to build. And, I'm not bitching about it, just stating my opinion on what is good and what is bad fitment and stance. That's what message boards are for, right?

basically you're just biased towards domestics. and one Z.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:25 PM

Whats funny is a lot of the so called "useless" fitment and stance cars Ive seen get tracked regularly. Be it autox or drifting.

Ignorance is bliss though I guess. If we all shared the same opinion this world would suck, its what makes the world go round, get over it guy.

Old 05-09-2010, 12:37 PM

that falcon isnt ugly...that shit looks awesome

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 05-09-2010, 12:55 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Obviously, some of the really ridiculous stanced cars may not handle the greatest, but how do any of you know whether any of these cars handle well? some may look like they don't handle, but unless you've driven them, I don't think anyone can say.

And just because a guy runs a little aggressive camber and a lower ride height on the street, doesn't mean he doesn't have the other suspension mods where he can adjust to track settings and go down and race it.

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures