General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 05-09-2010, 11:35 PM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Taylorinalaska
Go to Honda tech and bitch about economy cars. The SVT focus has more potential then most other economy cars. Of course, you don't know that, because you're talking out your ass. Do you own a focus? nope.
I wasn't bitching about economy cars. I made a statement agreeing with BAMF that his car was a economy car, and that means I was bitching about it? No. Enlighten me on what gives them more potential. Because I really fail to see what makes them any better than every other economobile on the market. And no I don't own a Focus, why the fuck would I want to own one?

-Winston Churchill
Old 05-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Mr. NiceGuy

Originally Posted by K20A2
I really fail to see what makes them any better than every other economobile on the market. And no I don't own a Focus, why the fuck would I want to own one?
I highly doubt that, even after an explanation, your arrogant state of mind would change. You have no experience with this car, yet you'll just keep talking shit about it.

well shit, this is TR I suppose.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:55 PM
Free base cocaine

implying the focus is a good car.

Old 05-10-2010, 12:00 AM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

I highly doubt that, even after an explanation, your arrogant state of mind would change. You have no experience with this car, yet you'll just keep talking shit about it.

well shit, this is TR I suppose.

I'm the one talking out of my ass, yet you preach how the SVT has "more potential", then when I ask you to tell me why that is, and you can't even do that.

Well shit, this is TR.

-Winston Churchill
Old 05-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Mr. NiceGuy

Originally Posted by Hater
see previous post.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:23 AM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

fuck you whining fucks.

post maor F/S
Old 05-10-2010, 01:35 AM
Can you dig it?

Go to Honda tech and bitch about economy cars. The SVT focus has more potential then most other economy cars. Of course, you don't know that, because you're talking out your ass. Do you own a focus? nope.
You know we're friends so I hope you see i'm being fair here, but I have to clarify this.

No iteration of any transmission paired to the Zetec or Duratec Focus is of any legitimate strength. Both of those engines have been proven greatly in the performance world, but they don't have more potential than your average garden variety Honda.
Neither cylinder head can be made to flow what a stock D16 head flows. They have strong blocks and crankshafts, as well as desirable rod ratios, so they are worth building. Just understand you'll have to try harder to achieve less, much like building any non-mainstream car.

I'll post a picture later to make up for my rambling, I swear.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:27 AM
Not Mad

Originally Posted by Boostin'Xr4
You know we're friends so I hope you see i'm being fair here, but I have to clarify this.

No iteration of any transmission paired to the Zetec or Duratec Focus is of any legitimate strength. Both of those engines have been proven greatly in the performance world, but they don't have more potential than your average garden variety Honda.
If the Focus comes with a 2.5l Duratec then its has a hell of a lot of potential to make over 300hp. There are a lot of combinations you can do using SVT parts, and also 3.0l sable, escape, and Taurus engine blocks. UIM,LIM performance upgrades also. Check out New Edge Cougar Owners - The Front Page if you want to know more about 2.0,2.5 or 3.0L builds for the Duratec/zetec. They do it all the time for the Cougars, Contours, and Mystique that come with a 2.5l duratec. If im not mistaken the Focus, Cougar, contour all share the same engine (zetec and duratec)
Old 05-10-2010, 05:16 AM
Just for decoration

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008
Old 05-10-2010, 05:36 AM
Turn 7 at Sebring

This isn't the place to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the Focus.

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures