General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 05-19-2010, 01:39 PM
Mark G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I have to look at that fuckin flat black porsche from japan one more time..............

Old 05-19-2010, 02:04 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Hey dudes.

This was like 176 pages, now it's 173. And that's only going back and deleting since page 171 (40 posts per page, get with the times ) If I went back to page 1, this thing would probably be half as long as it is after all the deletions.

If your post count went down, then you know what you did.

Criticism is okay if you're doing so in a non 'faggot this, retarded that' way. Do not attack other members. Please and thank you.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Not Mad

Originally Posted by dan
Hey dudes.

This was like 176 pages, now it's 173. And that's only going back and deleting since page 171 (40 posts per page, get with the times ) If I went back to page 1, this thing would probably be half as long as it is after all the deletions.

Criticism is okay if you're doing so in a non 'faggot this, retarded that' way. Do not attack other members. Please and thank you.
We're on page 460??.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:29 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Originally Posted by CoRDiTe
We're on page 460??.
you must have missed "40 posts per page, get with the times"
Old 05-19-2010, 06:49 PM
Haul'n the Family

Originally Posted by dan
Hey dudes.

The point I made was that people shouldn't try to censor other people's opinions. And what did you do? You censored me.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:00 AM
Shake n bake

Originally Posted by fastforward
The point I made was that people shouldn't try to censor other people's opinions. And what did you do? You censored me.
This thread was made to post PICTURES of cars with fitment and stance, not start page long arguments on what you think is right or wrong. If you don't believe me, go back to the first page and look at the bottom of the OP.

If you don't like a specific car, or what someone thinks is great fitment/stance, copy that picture, go back to GCC, click New Thread, and voice your opinion in there; instead of cluttering up this one with back and forth nonsense.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:09 AM
5 Cylinders Of Fury

Hmm, strange how the OP doesn't say no criticisms are allowed but you seem to somehow think you have to be the defender of F&S. Most of the first page is comments and critisms by the way, strange how you missed that while defending your censorship activities.

I can understand why you might need to remove personal attacks and other non-car related drama but I see you also removed my post explaining why the tire stretching you see in a lot of these pics is something no serious auto enthusiast should engage in and dangerous. This is tamparacing after all, not tampatardtrends.

If you are gonna be the mod defender of the new rice while at the same time censoring all the posts that advise against such stupid shit, I now see why TR has gone so downhill over the years I've been away.

Crazy Camber, Stretch & Poke; its the new triple-stack-bleacher-wing ricer fad that's all the rage nowadays, lol
Old 05-20-2010, 05:09 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

Originally Posted by Taylorinalaska
See, VIP style, to me at least, says "im rich enough to buy new tires every month, so fuck you."

I think VIP and euro are two different things, yet some people only see camber. Also, VIP cars usually have air-ride suspension, and are aligned at driving height.
Don't educate them on VIP tuning. We have to much fun listening to people that don't know what they are talking about.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:16 AM
July - Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by burgy240
Don't educate them on VIP tuning. We have to much fun listening to people that don't know what they are talking about.
Its not limited to VIP tuning, I just love listening to people talk about something they have no experience in.
Build thread
Old 05-20-2010, 05:37 AM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

Originally Posted by fastforward
I had to remove part of your post because it was a quote and reply to the argumentative stuff that was going on. It would be kinda remiss of me to remove all the arguing, and leave a portion of it in your post. I at least didn't delete it all, since you had some pictures in there.

Like I stated, people are allowed their opinions and criticisms of what is posted, but that can be done without calling it gay, retarded, dumb (not implying you did this). State you don't like it, and say why (helpful note: state it once, no need to call out every post for having it when we already know your position on this type of modification). If people are posting improperly, report their post and someone will address it before it gets out of hand.

And for the record, F&S is not just limited to whatever hella flush or any other website deems itself worthy enough to say what is proper. So there is going to be some variance in what some people might consider F&S.

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures