General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 05-20-2010, 05:47 AM
lol @ tampa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dan, THANK YOU FOR CLEANING UP THIS THREAD. All i want to do is look at pictures, NOT SOME ASSHOLE'S OPINION - as if I or anyone else actually gives a shit.

So thanks again. Oh, and please delete this.

|Full color business cards||flyers||postcards||more|
Old 05-20-2010, 07:11 AM
DD.
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Use this thread to post and talk about F&S, voice your opinion within good nature, but leave the negative/combative/abusive stuff out of the forum.

It's actually pretty simple fellas.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:56 AM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Originally Posted by S60R
Hmm, strange how the OP doesn't say no criticisms are allowed but you seem to somehow think you have to be the defender of F&S. Most of the first page is comments and critisms by the way, strange how you missed that while defending your censorship activities.

I can understand why you might need to remove personal attacks and other non-car related drama but I see you also removed my post explaining why the tire stretching you see in a lot of these pics is something no serious auto enthusiast should engage in and dangerous. This is tamparacing after all, not tampatardtrends.

If you are gonna be the mod defender of the new rice while at the same time censoring all the posts that advise against such stupid shit, I now see why TR has gone so downhill over the years I've been away.

I've already stated my opinion about those who bash.Your obviously a auto-x type lover.But get your head out of your ass and appreciate all genres of car tuning.don't turn your opinion into 5 pages of non sense a typical shit I expect to read it pit road.this is the only thread I check on tr daily.I want to see pictures of nice,modified cars.not your thoughts.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:08 AM
5 Cylinders Of Fury

Originally Posted by Skittle
I've already stated my opinion about those who bash.Your obviously a auto-x type lover.But get your head out of your ass and appreciate all genres of car tuning.don't turn your opinion into 5 pages of non sense a typical shit I expect to read it pit road.this is the only thread I check on tr daily.I want to see pictures of nice,modified cars.not your thoughts.
Wow, didn't realize putting the wrong sized rims and tires and your car was now a 'genre of car tuning'. Tuning is a word that used to describe making your car run or handle better, not worse.

And I'm not just an auto-x fan. The problem is that I realize its not good to go fast either in a straight line or a corner with tires that are set up for failure and bad traction which is usually being combined with bad suspension geometry in many of the pics here.

For someone who only claims they only want to see pics and not hear opinions you sure don't mind adding yours to the mix though, do ya?

Crazy Camber, Stretch & Poke; its the new triple-stack-bleacher-wing ricer fad that's all the rage nowadays, lol
Old 05-20-2010, 08:18 AM

Wow, didn't realize putting the wrong sized rims and tires and your car was now a 'genre of car tuning'. Tuning is a word that used to describe making your car run or handle better, not worse.
Seriously? Give up man this is not the thread for this, take that ish elsewhere... you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Stop arguing about stupid shit and post relevant pictures or GTFO!!!!!

Old 05-20-2010, 08:27 AM

Old 05-20-2010, 09:22 AM
From Boost 2 Displacement

i like the bentley wheels on the audi

2008 Z51 Corvette

It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." -Marcus Aurelius
Old 05-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Please hold...

90's BTCC was where it was at for RR. I love the tucking rear wheels that much cars had since back then they were not allowed to modify the fenders.

Talk about aggressive and function all in one!

Old 05-20-2010, 03:08 PM
Just for decoration

And I'm not just an auto-x fan. The problem is that I realize its not good to go fast either in a straight line or a corner with tires that are set up for failure and bad traction which is usually being combined with bad suspension geometry in many of the pics here.

For someone who only claims they only want to see pics and not hear opinions you sure don't mind adding yours to the mix though, do ya?
I come to this thread to see and post pictures, I wish I could do this without seeing your thread cluttering posts. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to comment on it.

This thread was much much better before you posted in it.

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008
Old 05-20-2010, 03:13 PM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

There should be a "no posting in this thread to argue" rule. Shit gets repetitive and annoying as fuck.

-Winston Churchill

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures