General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 08-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ +1. Needs way more crooked in the wheels or it isn't cool enough for this thread. Consider bashing your control arms with a heavy pipe a little bit. Then it'll be up to the standards of the rest of the cars in here.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Ro.
®

^^ lol
Old 08-27-2010, 02:28 PM
I <3 usdm

Originally Posted by BAMF
^ +1. Needs way more crooked in the wheels or it isn't cool enough for this thread. Consider bashing your control arms with a heavy pipe a little bit. Then it'll be up to the standards of the rest of the cars in here.
Or maybe... just maybe, that car looks like horse dick, unless you're a retarded Philipino 3 year old that's blind in one eye.

Originally Posted by whattadobo
People fucking suck, I'm selling my car and buying a treefort.
Originally Posted by osama tim laden
shit got all davided up.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by David48
Or maybe... just maybe, that car looks like horse dick, unless you're a retarded Philipino 3 year old that's blind in one eye.
Whats so bad about it? I mean, sure, its no 20 year old 240sx or anything, but its clean, it isn't riced out, it looks to have decent paint. The body is in good shape and theres no gay ass body kits or anything hacked onto it. The rims are kinda gaudy, but its whatever. I wouldn't go bragging about it, but I wouldn't call it horrible either.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the fucking wheels are straight. Thats a huge plus to drivability, safety, performance, comfort, longevity, and in my book, appearance.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Please hold...

Car sucks, camber has nothing to do with it.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Livin' Large

Alright, you guys made me go outside and take some pictures.

Old 08-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Private Parts Thug Lyfe

last of the v8 interceptors?
Old 08-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Just for decoration

Sexiest STI hatch ever

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008
Old 08-27-2010, 03:43 PM
That One Guy

Originally Posted by ShockerGT
Except it's the same exact people everytime. We get it, you don't like them, we hear it every 5 pages from you or S60R, so yeah, it gets annoying.

My car is setup 95% function and 5% form; I have just under an inch gap between tire and fender on all 4 corners. My tires are a few millimeters from being flush with my fenders, but my car is setup for more autox and track. My control arms sit parallel to the ground, my camber is not extreme. I take speed bumps at a very slow speed, as in I downshift to first and come to pretty much a stop. I come into and out of driveways very slowly and at an angle; same with going into certain shopping centers. I avoid potholes and bumpy, uneven pavement as well.

I do it 24/7 and the reason I do it is because I care about my car. You're putting extra wear on your suspension pieces when you take speed bumps and go through pot holes and frankly, with coilovers and the majority of the rubber bushings replaced with polyurethane, it is not too fun to hit rough spots in the road. So don't post this shit generalizing that only people that drive their cars carefully are the ones that follow form over function.

Anyway, back on subject; Spreading my love for dubs, in video form:

AWOL - The Teaser on Vimeo

If what I said didn't apply to you, then don't sweat it, the people that act the way I described, know who they are, let them be butt hurt.

But your right, I guess we post alot, but cmonnnnn that miata with the oil pan was crazy lol, and i love miatas!
Old 08-27-2010, 04:01 PM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

who cares what volvo guy says.

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures