General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 11-21-2010, 05:57 PM
(Pretentious Explicative)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That black car is sick...is that an old maserati?
(Insert picture of someone elses car)
Old 11-21-2010, 06:02 PM
has whippled VTEC

pantera Id kill for one!
Old 11-21-2010, 06:04 PM
No

Originally Posted by Evol-Eagle-96
rofl...so much hostility...you realize as long as you keep flaming things that took you one extra mouse wheel detent to over look that people will always fan your flames just to watch you burn out.

Also, I missed the rules...all I saw in the opening thread were pics and the words "IS CRUCIAL..." I guess I could just fabricate things to support my story, but it's more fun watching you do it rofl

Edit: Nice audi btw
I was posting pictures anyway. Your posts are mediocre and a little disappointing to say the least for someone that doesn't really have a reason to be posting. As most people in a picture only thread would say, Post Pics or GTFO.

Old 11-21-2010, 06:11 PM
has whippled VTEC

its an amazing car Pantera DeTomaso, rear mount v8...If I could find a shell I got an LS1 begging for boost
Old 11-21-2010, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Shadytrixta1
its an amazing car Pantera DeTomaso, rear mount v8...If I could find a shell I got an LS1 begging for boost
For some reason it's remotely reminiscent of the GT-40 styling...is that just a coincidence or do the cars share a designer somewhere? It's definitely hot...that car has the most disgusting stock stance I think I've ever seen.

Edit: It also reminds of the Maserati Gran Turismo a bit too...especially in the front...that grill design screams maserati influence.

Doing some quick searching on google I turned up a few for sale...the going price seems to be between 46,000 and 60,000 usd. Seems kinda cheap for such an exquisite european beast...especially being that they are all antiques.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:49 PM
No

Originally Posted by Shadytrixta1

They are pretty awesome cars. A buddy of mine had 2, traded 1, then traded the other after driving it around for a few months.

To the evo/eagle/whatever guy, unfortunately for you, the concept of moving away from the Tampa area but still having residency in the state of FL is too hard for you to understand. While I may live in the state of MD, I have a FL drivers license and FL plates. Please continue to make comments that fail to point out anything relevant to this thread while not posting pictures.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Projekt
They are pretty awesome cars. A buddy of mine had 2, traded 1, then traded the other after driving it around for a few months.
Back onto topic...why did he trade them both? do they have some common problem that makes them a bear to own? I could see trading one...but I'd definitely have to keep the other...even it it was just a garage queen.

Edit: On the ones I keep seeing for sale I'm noticing this alot "upgraded cooling system". I'm assuming that the cars dont take kindly to warm weather?

Almost forgot this...
Old 11-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

Originally Posted by shinmei2006
MAE Riverside looks similar, but after looking at the vid again it looks like the Crowns

Riversides are more like the SSR Vienna Kreis as the faces are flat to the lip and the bolts are more flush mounted.

Then there is the Euroline by Work which is also similar, but not the same.

Here are a few pics of my old Eurolines

The wheels on the Benz are Crown Jewels as you can see the large protruding bolts on them and a slight curve to the face.

I owned a set of MAE EVO-1's which are a slightly different wheel even and
have the inverted bolts and were a very limited run made by OZ Racing for MAE.

but this is a F&S thread, not a Wheels thread. There are a number of other similar styled designed wheels by all the major JDM companies as well. but again this isn't a wheel thread...but at least this post beats half the bullshit thats been going on in the last page or two...
Old 11-21-2010, 07:21 PM
has whippled VTEC

dont car about problems, thats what my LS1 and a procharger are for lol, I just want a damn shell!

I want this body style

Old 11-21-2010, 07:22 PM

thanks for the education burgy!

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures