General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 11-22-2010, 09:07 AM
(•_•)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Hedgehog
Your posts just make me want to punch you in the dick.

You're the newest low-life worthless piece of trash to join up. I'll gladly show you the ass end of my car and let you read the plate. "JSTANEON" Then you'll know what it's like to get spanked by a economy car with turbo slapped on it. Fucking DSM owners think that their car is God's gift. Seriously, just shut the fuck up while you're behind you ignorant fucking moron.
oh the irony is great with this one

and evo-fagle, shut the fuck up. youre trying WAYYY TOOO hard, and just ruining this thread with your annoying-ass novels that nobody reads cause youre a fucking dumbass. gtfofgt

Old 11-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by yerrrrrrpp
oh the irony is great with this one
SHHHH!!!! At least I'm not one of those asshole owners that goes around and blows off at every person with their window open!

Btw, there needs to be more stanced TL's. The newer ones look really good like that red one.
Originally Posted by Evol-Eagle-96
Then be at street heat next year...I'll look for your little pt cruiser and we'll go heads up. When it's all over I certainly hope you'll have a better grasp of what an economy car is actually capable of with minimal work performed...Don't get me wrong...I love your particular model of car, almost bought one...but one of my buddies has got a black one and the last thing in the world I want to hear is how I copied him...but again...could you please stop crying in this forum...I'm getting bored arguing whether or not your baby seat carrier is raw or not...take it to pm's already.

Edit: Yerrrrp, you take it to pm's too...you're the one who started all this shit with your ignorant ass opinions in the first place.
Seriously??? YOUR THE NEW GUY WHO'S TOO IGNORANT TO SEE ALL THE BULLSHIT FLOWING FROM HIS MOUTH.

No one's crying in this forum except for you bitching about taking it to PM's. Just shut your cocksucker for 3 mins you fucking douche.

Oh and since you can't follow simple directions apparently....
Old 11-22-2010, 10:05 AM
I <3 usdm

yeah

Originally Posted by whattadobo
People fucking suck, I'm selling my car and buying a treefort.
Originally Posted by osama tim laden
shit got all davided up.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:09 AM
(Pretentious Explicative)

hawtness =D
(Insert picture of someone elses car)
Old 11-22-2010, 11:55 AM
No

This is not a thread for reviews of anything. You have posted 1 link to a picture. So far, that means with your 25 posts, that you are stupid in 24 different ways.

I think if you actually stay on this site for a long period of time (I doubt it, you will probably get banned with your attitude) that you will notice that certain people are forced to move away for reasons, but still have very close ties to the area. One of those people is me. Cool you live in River Ridge. That area sucks shit and that school is trash. Do you want a cookie for still living there?

Old 11-22-2010, 12:26 PM
AntiMatter

Originally Posted by David48
Get the fuck out. No one likes you
Wheel specs??
Old 11-22-2010, 12:46 PM
I <3 usdm

Originally Posted by Madness
Wheel specs??
Fronts are 18x9.5 +12 and rears are 18x10.5 +15

Originally Posted by The Hedgehog
Seriously???? Unless it's his car.

I know they are Volk TE-37's....
Aw shit son I deliver. Even though it's not my car. I searched on Zilvia and found the dude's for sale thread.

Originally Posted by whattadobo
People fucking suck, I'm selling my car and buying a treefort.
Originally Posted by osama tim laden
shit got all davided up.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:16 PM
ROTM February 2013

Originally Posted by Projekt
Obviously you failed to follow your own tips, as well as the rules of this thread.

Rather than commenting on the remark made, you should have PM'd the shared_user or just moved along rather than wasting space in this thread with posts that don't have pictures in them. Good job.

A4 Avant with Rotiform BLQs

you have no idea how fucking bad ive wanted an A4 avant in bright red. god damn it i love this fucking wagon.

Old 11-22-2010, 02:43 PM
No

Originally Posted by Evol-Eagle-96
>.> two links...why do you insist on trying to restart shit projekt...dont be a pole smoker dude...LET IT GO! Also...AGAIN...there were never any rules posted at the begining of this thread...there was a picture of an integra and the words "IS CRUCIAL..." which leaves it open for discussion...as it is under general discussion and not in the pictures category...oh but that fact must have slipped your mind in all your pointless banter about rules huh? now please take two stfu and call me in the morning.

PS. I could care less about a ban as I'm just on here screwing off until my car comes back from having some more stuff installed >.>

If you want to retorte...PM me, you'll notice huge attitude differences and you might actually get a decent conversation out of me.
My bad, stupid 23 different ways. I'd say it's still just as bad.

Oh look, yet another post with no pictures. Guess it's back up to 24 again.

Just for you rotary
Old 11-22-2010, 02:44 PM
No

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures