General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 03-08-2011, 11:05 AM
*_*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The "scene" sucks, because people care way to much what other people think now, nobody can make a car for themselves instead of making one to whore out on gay ass stance blogs and shit of the sort.

Nobody is on a high horse, they just dont care what other poeple thnk of the car, the wheels, or anything else for that matter.

I can assure you, where we drive in the cars that would be "fucked" were real city streets, in which are some of the worst roads I have seen in the several states Ive been in.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Im so HoodRich

the "scene" sucks because people still think z3s and srt4s are cool
Old 03-08-2011, 11:10 AM
July - Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by The Hedgehog
Me whining? All I said was that you guys are fucking retarded. I think the cars look "okay" but the Scene is what sucks. Get off your high horse and good luck traveling down real city streets. All your cars would be FUCKED.
Sorry im not into the rally car look like you.
Build thread
Old 03-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by D1ZzL3
i was on fake wheels, and lower than that gay ass zed3 and i drove daily fine, im sorry i know how to drive a car, another shameless plug
[ATTACH=CONFIG]149582[/ATTACH]
Please, for the love of God, tell me you're British or your parents are.....
Originally Posted by lukasss
The "scene" sucks, because people care way to much what other people think now, nobody can make a car for themselves instead of making one to whore out on gay ass stance blogs and shit of the sort.
Ok, this I will agree with. I can't stand people that just want to make the "Blog front page" and not because it makes them happy. Makes me wonder why people go through so many setups just to be "cool". I like my car for what it is, and if I want to change something I will, but only because I want to.
Nobody is on a high horse, they just dont care what other poeple thnk of the car, the wheels, or anything else for that matter.
There's a difference between "Haters gonna hate and Not giving a fuck" and being on a high horse. It's a fine line to walk, and some don't walk it very well....
I can assure you, where we drive in the cars that would be "fucked" were real city streets, in which are some of the worst roads I have seen in the several states Ive been in.
Come up here to Atlanta. I can't lower my car anymore because I'd need a new front bumper/lip every 3 days. No joke, most of the "Stanced" vehicles live out of the city and more in the suburban areas for a reason.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Banned

the "scene" sucks because people still think z3s and srt4s are cool
No, the "Scene" sucks because people think 86 volkswagens that are worth $400 on $3k wheels are "cool". No one in this thread was spouting off about Srts...In fact, Bloodredsrt has a nicely stanced srt and probably still one of the only ones that looks good. So you're statement sucks.
Originally Posted by G-Magoo
Sorry im not into the rally car look like you.
See post above dickhead.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:16 AM
Im so HoodRich

Please, for the love of God, tell me you're British or your parents are.....
this would make no difference to you at all, at the end of the day the answer to this question would not impact your life in any way you chav

who's posting 86 vws?

p.s. bloodreds srt is on magoos old wheels and it looks like shit, if you think that car sits nice then you have the wrong view on this portion of this "scene"
Old 03-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Banned

this would make no difference to you at all, at the end of the day the answer to this question would not impact your life in any way you chav
It would impact me to stay away from you because you are either British or Gay to use the word "Zed" instead of just saying Z3.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:18 AM
That One Guy

The Z3 with fake wheels is photoshopped LMFAO
Old 03-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Please hold...

I've been through/around atlanta and its no different than anywhere else in the country. America in general has shit roads.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Im so HoodRich

It would impact me to stay away from you because you are either British or Gay to use the word "Zed" instead of just saying Z3.
gay? congrats you have shown me your true ignorance, you use a hateful word used against one group of people completely out of context. i like you, you're fun.

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures