General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

BEWARE OF USERS aSH aH LeY & YARO

Old 12-28-2007, 11:32 AM
The One and Only

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ you wont
Old 12-28-2007, 11:40 AM
That ginger...

Sorry to hear that someone stole your turbo shit as well bro.
It's a shame bad shit happens to good people...
Good luck...
Old 12-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Cool, cool, I didn't mean to take this thread off course. I've been thinking about putting up cameras at my house, maybe it will happen soon then later.

Just watch yourself next time, make sure to not enter into shady deals like this. Sometimes the deals are so attractive for someone, it's hard to back out. Remember the saying, if it seems to good to be true, most likely, it is.

Hope it will all work out for you!

Originally Posted by japanbran
i understand where you are coming from, but i think it was a scam to begin with, trade me the bike.(which i couldnt get titled because it was someone and someones name, so it needed both people to sign), come to my house to get the car, and my address, take the car home, my a copy of the key, bring it back, steal my shit.
813-236-4500
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

WE ARE DIRECT
Tein, GReddy, Buddy Club, Bride, Tanabe, K-Sport, Power Enterprise, etc......
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ml#post4905630
Old 12-28-2007, 12:20 PM

bro you're confusing two different people. Yaro is not the owner of the bike neither did he do the deal with you. The owner of the bike posted under his screen name and left you his name and number. Which was the guy you were dealing with this whole time. Yaro did NOT have this bike for sale anywhere. The bike was offered to you in ONE post and you can check his post to see. Lets get everything straighten out and stop bashing his name all over TR. If you had a problem why didn't you resolve it with the guy that you made the deal with? I hope all your cameras and all that was working properly and you have evidence of what your talking about. Any body that knows Yaro knows he isn't about stealing or scamming NOBODY. And in case you didn't know Yaro is the big dude with the long hair that was with us there the day I traded you the 240 for the hatch NOT the guy you made the deal with for the bike.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:14 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by amendoza
Any body that knows Yaro knows he isn't about stealing or scamming NOBODY.
+1
Old 12-28-2007, 03:14 PM
could be worse

I would for SURE put cameras. since adding them I am a VERY big supporter of them.. I hope they get the guys and you can get your shit back. That seemed to be a nice car.

I have done trades on here before. Its not that the SITE is bad, when somthing gets this big, of course there are bad people.. I traded one car, got a shitty one, traded that got an even more shitty one (got it home and had to dump 550 in PARTS ALONE before I could even drive it again) and then finally got this integra. I like it alot and thank god I have not had any issues

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 12-28-2007, 03:50 PM
X Built & Alpha Tuned

Originally Posted by SpottedMango
I've learned my lesson with purchasing vehicles on TR and or any other internet source. This comes down to, you as a buyer, need to take precautions when purchasing or trading for a vehicle. Don't rush into it, take your time, if the seller's legit, I don't think they would have a problem for you to take the car and get it checked out. If they hesitate, it would automatically tell me to stay away, that they would most likely have something to hide.

I've gotten fucked recently, but besides posting up a thread, legally, there wasn't much I could have done. Pretty much the same thing in your case, even though the seller was a piece of shit, but you should have also taken a closer look.

At my shop, we charge $70 for a front to back, top to bottom, side to side check of the entire vehicle. I believe a lot of other mechanic shops will also do the same for a fee, spend the money, get it looked at, it would, at very least, give you a piece of mind.

Now, have you considered that he didn't know of the problems the bike may have had? That might have been the case, I would think if he was trying to pull a quick one, that he would have not called you and bitched about the injectors and then finally trading back with you.

I thought about the same thing^ but if that was the case and the guy selling the bike was actually an honest person and didnt know about the problems, then why is he posting it up for sale again under a different TR user name? Sounds like a bunch of bullshit and too bad it happened to you man.

MySpace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=35437672

Best Honda Video Ever!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrOmlh38uPE

Old 12-28-2007, 03:56 PM
5.0 Under Construction

burn in hellz!
Old 12-28-2007, 03:59 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by SpottedMango
Cool, cool, I didn't mean to take this thread off course. I've been thinking about putting up cameras at my house, maybe it will happen soon then later.

Just watch yourself next time, make sure to not enter into shady deals like this. Sometimes the deals are so attractive for someone, it's hard to back out. Remember the saying, if it seems to good to be true, most likely, it is.

Hope it will all work out for you!
Put the camaras up... think about what happend at your shop if you didnt have camars. there cheap compared to what you can loose.

And that all sucks with the bike and turbo. it sounds like a scam from the start. if you have it on tape you should be fine tho.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:27 PM
has a new plan in action

Originally Posted by HellofaPrzeFghtr
^ you wont

+121323432 you wont do it take the bike out for a test ride from hell