General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

97 kia sportage! pretty sweet car

Old 06-20-2008, 02:25 PM
PWN5 J00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by edmel89
funny. i guess we should all get a suby or evo like you. i wasnt saying i got a kia, or saying that there cool, but i was surprised to see a kia with a 2.0 twin cam rwd, and drives nice, and has a lil kick to it, and no its not fast, im sure its like a 120hp motor or more. but none the less its a nice sweet lile suv with a motor that should be boosted and could be made to look pretty nice, different is better.

Your right... What would be different around here would be some people buying actual sports cars (i.e. STi, Evo, etc...) and not just buying POS old beaters or econo boxes and trying to act like they have a sports car.

- Mike
Old 06-20-2008, 05:19 PM
That One Guy

Originally Posted by cpages2
Your right... What would be different around here would be some people buying actual sports cars (i.e. STi, Evo, etc...) and not just buying POS old beaters or econo boxes and trying to act like they have a sports car.

- Mike

your right there, i dont think my car is a sports car but its all i have, and i cant w8 to get a real sports car, and the kia is differently not a sports car, but none the less its pretty nice.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Can you dig it?

Originally Posted by Orion ZyGarian
Ultimate sleeper would be more along the lines of assorted 12 second Dodge Caravans (stock with turbo engine, what more could you ask for?) or assorted turbo bricks (Volvo station wagons and sedans) with LSx's, 2Js, whatever

EDIT: Actually no, any fast Kia would be a pretty damn top tier sleeper
Woo tbricks!
Yeah my 'fridge is a pretty good sleeper!
And the GLH vans are hardcore.