General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-07-2008, 10:29 PM
OG MUDBONE 240sx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahaha thats awesome ^

Old 08-08-2008, 12:14 AM

I wasn't going to say anything but I had to. I once worked at Driven Concepts at one point in time. In the short period of time I worked there I experienced so much messed up stuff.
I saw them cover up an engine falling off a forklift and hitting an Infinity G35. The car was PAINTED and returned back to the customer with out there knowledge of the accident, yes Cory if you were wondering that was your mother’s car. I wanted to say something for a while to you about it.
And the creditors and customers who were calling for Ian, and I told you he wasn't there he was. 90% of my job was just lien to people who were wanting the money he owed them, and telling people he wasn't there. I once had to tell the IRS he wasn't there, and had to hang up on them as they proceeded to try to gather information on how I was getting paid and so forth.
Things were so shady there that the owner Ian would see and customer coming in on the cameras. And run and hide in the bathroom for over 30mins sometimes. Till I came and knocked on the door and told him they were gone. It was very sad and pathetic that he would not even face up and at least talk to them.
And as Mikes aka Manifoldmike he's a good guy. His welding very well don't bash him he just is in the company of a shady owner. And doesn't want a bad name when for him self he's trying to find a new job.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:23 AM
Banned

^ ouch.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Retired Moderαtor

damn
Old 08-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Ruhe in Frieden Pablo

3rd degree felony in Volusia County? September 11, 2000....
Old 08-08-2008, 02:19 AM
42 72 69 6e 67 20 69 74

Originally Posted by idriveagst
I wasn't going to say anything but I had to. I once worked at Driven Concepts at one point in time. In the short period of time I worked there I experienced so much messed up stuff.
I saw them cover up an engine falling off a forklift and hitting an Infinity G35. The car was PAINTED and returned back to the customer with out there knowledge of the accident, yes Cory if you were wondering that was your mother’s car. I wanted to say something for a while to you about it.
And the creditors and customers who were calling for Ian, and I told you he wasn't there he was. 90% of my job was just lien to people who were wanting the money he owed them, and telling people he wasn't there. I once had to tell the IRS he wasn't there, and had to hang up on them as they proceeded to try to gather information on how I was getting paid and so forth.
Things were so shady there that the owner Ian would see and customer coming in on the cameras. And run and hide in the bathroom for over 30mins sometimes. Till I came and knocked on the door and told him they were gone. It was very sad and pathetic that he would not even face up and at least talk to them.
And as Mikes aka Manifoldmike he's a good guy. His welding very well don't bash him he just is in the company of a shady owner. And doesn't want a bad name when for him self he's trying to find a new job.

What timeframe were you employed and does my car look familiar?... I'd like to hear some more stories on it.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:20 AM
Banned

Plus won.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:00 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

Thank you Mikey! I am glad to see that Mikey is trying to do the right thing. He may not have said the right thing in every post, but he is under a lot of pressure too. I believe that he infact is trying his best to help the situation.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:03 AM
death

a little too late^....or better late than never...lol
Old 08-08-2008, 04:07 AM
- 7$t BOYZ -

What i see here is a good person working for a wrong company, Mike you seem like a good guy and this shop seems shady, if your good and people know it, you should be able to find a job somewhere else with better rep.
TR "OLD SKOOL DA" MEMBER #006
...now me and the mad scientist is going to have to rip apart the block.. and replace the piston rings you fried...
No sittin at the table if you bringin nothin to it!

Some Acura parts for sale.