General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-08-2008, 01:14 PM
VQ35DE 6MT Sport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What I don't understand is all of these employees or previous employees with all of these horrible experiences, coming out now, that you are no longer employed there. Being DC works on a lot of the TR community vehicles, you feel now is the time to share about how long they've been abusing customers finances? lol.. Sounds like everyone affiliated at one time was just as shady. Anyone still call this a business? You're ignorant as fuck. It's a scam, and has been since the doors were opened clearly. You hoping for a refund, your car getting completed, your parts getting returned, are all at fault of not just Ian, but DC as a whole, and the previous employees that were knowledgable about it months/years ago. There hasn't been service here, ever. Just because you paid for something to be completed, and it was done, does not mean they provided customer service. The owner is not responsible for your shit. Driven Concepts as a whole is. Every single employee. You all knew he hid from customers and said nothing why? To keep your job? To keep your pocket full of money while others dish it out daily there? This is a joke.. Anyone affiliated with/ or previously affiliated with should shut up.. I dont care if you're a mod or admin on Tamparacing. All the more reason for you to help the "TR community" before it came to this. It's easy for all of you to say sorry and tell your stories now isn't it? When everyone will think you're doin them a favor for telling them 2 years later we took your fucking corvette to mcdonalds breakfast, sideways down hillsborough ave, full rev out, through every gear. Fucking joke..

/rant

StricKly MT
Old 08-08-2008, 01:42 PM
OG MUDBONE 240sx

wah wah wah

Old 08-08-2008, 01:50 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

H
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

Old 08-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Project.A

Originally Posted by nurve
What I don't understand is all of these employees or previous employees with all of these horrible experiences, coming out now, that you are no longer employed there. Being DC works on a lot of the TR community vehicles, you feel now is the time to share about how long they've been abusing customers finances? lol.. Sounds like everyone affiliated at one time was just as shady. Anyone still call this a business? You're ignorant as fuck. It's a scam, and has been since the doors were opened clearly. You hoping for a refund, your car getting completed, your parts getting returned, are all at fault of not just Ian, but DC as a whole, and the previous employees that were knowledgable about it months/years ago. There hasn't been service here, ever. Just because you paid for something to be completed, and it was done, does not mean they provided customer service. The owner is not responsible for your shit. Driven Concepts as a whole is. Every single employee. You all knew he hid from customers and said nothing why? To keep your job? To keep your pocket full of money while others dish it out daily there? This is a joke.. Anyone affiliated with/ or previously affiliated with should shut up.. I dont care if you're a mod or admin on Tamparacing. All the more reason for you to help the "TR community" before it came to this. It's easy for all of you to say sorry and tell your stories now isn't it? When everyone will think you're doin them a favor for telling them 2 years later we took your fucking corvette to mcdonalds breakfast, sideways down hillsborough ave, full rev out, through every gear. Fucking joke..

/rant
+1

Ride(s)
Green Lightning 10r :'( Sold :'(
Project Silvia :'( Sold :'(
2002 BO Lexus Is300 Rip :'(
2003 BO Lexus IS300 Sport Design (Project Altezza)
2010 Black Louts 10r :'( Sold :'(
1996 200sx Ser gtir swap 350hp SOLD
***More to come***

Car Stereo Installer for hirecome to me for your Audio Needs!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 01:53 PM
...TR's resident Racist..

Originally Posted by vertigo
I am not taking his side, just saying at this point, it would be pointless for him to post.

you are suckin tit because you want your car finished and don't want to get screwed over! Ian will always be Ian! weather its spotted mango or lost projects or whatever his next name is! this guy is a SCAM!!! when he first opened DC TR was warned ( don't make me go back and find the post) about this fool and who hes screwed over...

several of my friends including myself have been fucked by this tool.

I hope everyone gets there cars back in one piece. and for thoes who can't give up the "nut swing" good luck also and remember "I told you so"

A clever person solves problems but a Wise person avoids them... A.Einstein

Old 08-08-2008, 01:58 PM
- 7$t BOYZ -

Originally Posted by nurve

/rant
+1
TR "OLD SKOOL DA" MEMBER #006
...now me and the mad scientist is going to have to rip apart the block.. and replace the piston rings you fried...
No sittin at the table if you bringin nothin to it!

Some Acura parts for sale.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:05 PM
...TR's resident Racist..

i see you griffin400!!!! tell IAN to man up!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (15 members and 4 guests) Hellaslow*, cowboy bebop, crash course84, DannyBoy21069, extatic002, Griffin400, idriveagst, JonLGT, m0nk3y, power2weight, quick91integra, ragincanadian4, RedOctober, Shadytrixta1

A clever person solves problems but a Wise person avoids them... A.Einstein

Old 08-08-2008, 02:05 PM
is an asshole

ive avoided posting in this thread cuz i dont know anybody thats worked/been there but from the looks of it this place is a joke and everybody involved should die and burn in fuckin hell...but hey thats just my .02 cents

Originally Posted by The Kyle
I quit every time I run out.
Then I quit quitting every time I get more.

Originally Posted by Clawhammer

As a general rule of thumb; if I can't fix it with a hammer it must be an electrical problem.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:15 PM
I Drive Slow

tr late night shopping spree @ driven concepts ?

no but seriously after reading the 7 pages, its fucked up that this IAN guy stayed quiet and didnt say shit, ppl have shit to pay and need their cars...i hope everything gets straightened out asap

99 Civic Coupe - $3600
Old 08-08-2008, 02:21 PM
Banned

wow...