General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Ruhe in Frieden Pablo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is Ian ever going to fucking step up and say ANYTHING?

I got a good price for some s2000 parts, so yeah. They never fucked me over.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:38 PM
death

kirk was right ian is a coward
Old 08-08-2008, 02:40 PM
(> '.')> V.I.P <('.' <)

DC = failed
Old 08-08-2008, 02:42 PM
let down & hangin around

Don’t post too much but feel as though I should share :

DC completed my sr swap over 2 years ago and although it initially took longer than expected, any issue I’ve had with or since has been resolved effectively in a timely manner.

Probably not the theme of this thread but there are some people out here that appreciate the service that was provided.

FYI..400hp stock block enthalpy tuned daily driven sr.

P.S. Mike is awesome and anybody who knew a car was being abused and didn’t speak up is a Douche/Bitch

-dan

sorry for the pause, please continue...

Last edited by black&white; 08-09-2008 at 06:12 AM.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Balut Delivery EF1

Originally Posted by SilentKrnSoulJah
DC = failed
use of "there, they're, their" in this thread = definitely failed
Old 08-08-2008, 03:15 PM
TR Admin Alumni

does Ian have a brother named Larry and a girlfriend named Terri from a shop in Orlando?
Old 08-08-2008, 03:38 PM
EFI Tech/Tuner

This whole situation sux balls I wish the best to everyone and hope things get fixed somehow...
EFI-101 Certified
(941)628-4988
Old 08-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Mark G

Originally Posted by nurve
What I don't understand is all of these employees or previous employees with all of these horrible experiences, coming out now, that you are no longer employed there. Being DC works on a lot of the TR community vehicles, you feel now is the time to share about how long they've been abusing customers finances? lol.. Sounds like everyone affiliated at one time was just as shady. Anyone still call this a business? You're ignorant as fuck. It's a scam, and has been since the doors were opened clearly. You hoping for a refund, your car getting completed, your parts getting returned, are all at fault of not just Ian, but DC as a whole, and the previous employees that were knowledgable about it months/years ago. There hasn't been service here, ever. Just because you paid for something to be completed, and it was done, does not mean they provided customer service. The owner is not responsible for your shit. Driven Concepts as a whole is. Every single employee. You all knew he hid from customers and said nothing why? To keep your job? To keep your pocket full of money while others dish it out daily there? This is a joke.. Anyone affiliated with/ or previously affiliated with should shut up.. I dont care if you're a mod or admin on Tamparacing. All the more reason for you to help the "TR community" before it came to this. It's easy for all of you to say sorry and tell your stories now isn't it? When everyone will think you're doin them a favor for telling them 2 years later we took your fucking corvette to mcdonalds breakfast, sideways down hillsborough ave, full rev out, through every gear. Fucking joke..

/rant

YES, that's a much more blunt way of saying what I said before. The workers who kept their mouths shut so they get paid (which is just as bad as the owner fucking the customers over) are just as guilty. I do appreciate their honesty now though, even though all the blame is going straight to the owner and off their own backs.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:03 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by black&white
Don’t post too much but feel as though I should share :

DC completed my sr swap over 2 years ago and although it initially took longer than expected, any issue I’ve had with or since has been resolved effectively in a timely manner.
They have cleaned up a lot half ass shit that was performed by another local shop that is no longer in business (not the one you think) that should've killed my car long ago, staying deep into the night to make and replace oil feed lines that were literally falling apart in my hands,fix horrible attempts at welding as well as any "I need help" situation.

Probably not the theme of this thread but there are some people out here that appreciate the service that was provided.

FYI..400hp stock block enthalpy tuned daily driven sr.

P.S. Mike is awesome and anybody who knew a car was being abused and didn’t speak up is a Douche/Bitch

-dan

sorry for the pause, please continue...
+1
i dont know the current situation well enough to comment on it, but i have seen them go out of their way to help dan out of some total b.s. caused by other shops, plus i have been very impressed by the work they have done on his car, especially the new stuff that mike has done.
i know i have purchased many items from dc with no issues and ian has always been nothing but cool with me.
its just a shame that all this happens as the shop looked to be getting a good crew of capable fab people and mechanics.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:10 PM

Wow I Knew It .. When He First Open Up, My Brother Tr, Member: Yanper Still Had A 240. We Went And Pick Up A Sr Long Block, Next Thing You Know Motor Has A Rod Knock... Then We Try To Get A Hold Of This Guy And It Took Us Prolb Like 2 Months Or So, Just To Get An Answer, And Then He Said That All His Motors Were In Perfect Conditions And He Gave My Brothers Some Used Pistons To Fix The Problem, Wow .......... And Another Time I Went To Get A Quote In Something Next Thing I See A Customer Screaming Asking For Ian Becuz He Had Order Some Rims More Than 5 Months Ago And Everytime He Went To Check They Told Him That The Wheels Were On The Way.... I Think The Costumer Was Paul If Im Not Mistaking ,,,,,,

I Hope For All U Guys That Have Parts In There That Everything Works Out Rite ...