General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-09-2008, 06:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scnat
does Ian have a brother named Larry and a girlfriend named Terri from a shop in Orlando?

Thats funny coming from you, I remember you were a big Larry ball hanger.

You can't fault the people who didn't come out sooner, the mentality on the forums is often to flame the 1st few people who come out against a shop, internet posters tend to wait until there is a mob of angry people before anything comes out, so they are supported. After Larry left my old shop Auto Tuner I tried to warn people about the guy and was heavily flamed on Supraforums, 2 years later he ran off with over 100K+ worth of people's assets never to be heard from again. I hear the law is looking for him now. I don't blame those people who knew what was going on and didn't step forward sooner, they would have been labled as haters more than likely.

It's funny the same thing happened when Innovations went under, everything was silent then all the horror stories came out at once.

10.2 @ 142 -- 2nd pass ever on drag radials

Last edited by orlandov10; 08-09-2008 at 06:23 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:38 AM
Banned

Damn. When shit hit's the fan, people come out of the woodwork.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:18 AM
VQ35DE 6MT Sport

Originally Posted by orlandov10
Thats funny coming from you, I remember you were a big Larry ball hanger.

You can't fault the people who didn't come out sooner, the mentality on the forums is often to flame the 1st few people who come out against a shop, internet posters tend to wait until there is a mob of angry people before anything comes out, so they are supported. After Larry left my old shop Auto Tuner I tried to warn people about the guy and was heavily flamed on Supraforums, 2 years later he ran off with over 100K+ worth of people's assets never to be heard from again. I hear the law is looking for him now. I don't blame those people who knew what was going on and didn't step forward sooner, they would have been labled as haters more than likely.

It's funny the same thing happened when Innovations went under, everything was silent then all the horror stories came out at once.
3 posts? Ignorance. Down with DC and all affiliated.

StricKly MT
Old 08-09-2008, 07:28 AM
Fishes more than you

Heres a little story to add to ians reputation. The first day i moved to tampa the back window of my car blew out. I went to DC cause maybe they knew of a glass guy. Long story short I wasted all day near the shop wating for the glass guy to come. Ian said he would be there any minute to come put my new window in. After waiting and waiting im like ian im going to take my car to mcdonalds to get something to eat ill be less than 5 minutes if he comes let him know ill be right back. So i get back in 5 minutes or so and ian was like uhh uhh durrr uhh the glas guy came and didnt see your car so he left. So i wasted a whole day by sitting in that stupid shop listening to the same fucking techno song for 8 hours while ian dicked around. Anyways i called the glass shop he said they used and they said they had no record of an appointment for DC that day. So fuck ian and his ability to not get anything done and his skills to be such a bad liar. If you read this Ian your most likey too much of a tiny dicked, squinty eye fucking pussy fart to say anything to any of these post in here.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:30 AM
PoPo

DC SUXXXX from personal past experience!!!!!!! and hasnt IAN had like 2 or 3 other shops before a while back and CLOSED down as well? i expected this to happen
Old 08-09-2008, 07:37 AM
.arrow Jus Skott

blake dont worry about standing up for a shit bag. he might have 2 of your cars, he might have a check for parts and labor. But if i have too. I will make sure that you get you cash in cars back. friends look out for friends. Q: is will you take payment in for of a supra or other various house hold items?

Oh and IAN its well tie for you too man up or bitch up! OH Wait. story shows you only know how to do the later half of that.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:39 AM
.arrow Jus Skott

Oh and IAN its well tie for you too man up or bitch up! OH Wait. story shows you only know how to do the later half of that.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:44 AM
OG MUDBONE 240sx

Originally Posted by Fearless Entry
^ your turbos are on the wrong side!!!

dag yO! i knew i put the engine in backwards.

Old 08-09-2008, 07:45 AM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

He still has a friend of mine's MR-2 as well. He wont let go of it either. My friend has even given up on trying to get it back..

Also, Nissan put the turbos on the wrong side from the factory. I think its dumb when the turbo is on the right side of the engine bay.

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 08-09-2008, 07:49 AM
OG MUDBONE 240sx

Originally Posted by Orion ZyGarian
He still has a friend of mine's MR-2 as well. He wont let go of it either. My friend has even given up on trying to get it back..
well if anyone remembers the asian guy who ran the storefront about a year or so ago, thats him. he got accused of stealing a buncha money, when he didnt, trust me hes a stand up guy, and i would have no problem trusting him with something of mine. anyway, he left because basically there was too much drama and then they wouldnt give him his car back which was being stored there, and they wouldnt give him 2 of his wheels back because he didnt have the reciept for them.