General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-09-2008, 08:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nurve
3 posts? Ignorance. Down with DC and all affiliated.

Ignorance because I only have 3 posts?

Kirk posted a like to this thread on Supraforums where I've been a member since its inception.

10.2 @ 142 -- 2nd pass ever on drag radials

Old 08-09-2008, 08:41 AM
i love girls

Originally Posted by Orion ZyGarian
He still has a friend of mine's MR-2 as well. He wont let go of it either. My friend has even given up on trying to get it back..

Also, Nissan put the turbos on the wrong side from the factory. I think its dumb when the turbo is on the right side of the engine bay.
dam that is some shit he didnt have the title to the car?

Jst4shw store: HID's-LED's-LUGNUT's-STICKER's-JDM GOODIES's

Like us on facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 09:55 AM

Old 08-09-2008, 10:33 AM
The G-14 Classified

Originally Posted by markzeronine
what pisses me off a little is all the people who come on here now and bash the work that they have had done..

Bad paint jobs, bouncing checks, bad customer service, bad wiring and engine swaps.

If you guys could have informed us of this before hand, the people who have their shit stuck in the shop right now may have not even taken shit there in the first place.

TR should be helping eachother out.

The same people that came on here and said 'Oh DC is fucking sweet', i think Faded comes to mind first, Kirk worked there and has a huge amount of nutswingers who probably brought their shit there becacuse they love his car.. They are now saying they are not a good shop afterall. These people are looked at as superior on this website, being mods, so I just don't really like that situation.

just my .02
imo, this type of business just isn't worth a shit with people who don't know thier ass from a whole in the ground,and from what i've heard/seen myself... i find this to be true!...kirks nuts are fun to swing on!
Old 08-09-2008, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Orion ZyGarian
He still has a friend of mine's MR-2 as well. He wont let go of it either. My friend has even given up on trying to get it back..

Also, Nissan put the turbos on the wrong side from the factory. I think its dumb when the turbo is on the right side of the engine bay.
its not really dumb when the car is RHD...

why would you think its dumb to begin with? its just a difference in design.

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 08-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Banned

So very true!
Originally Posted by orlandov10
Thats funny coming from you, I remember you were a big Larry ball hanger.

You can't fault the people who didn't come out sooner, the mentality on the forums is often to flame the 1st few people who come out against a shop, internet posters tend to wait until there is a mob of angry people before anything comes out, so they are supported. After Larry left my old shop Auto Tuner I tried to warn people about the guy and was heavily flamed on Supraforums, 2 years later he ran off with over 100K+ worth of people's assets never to be heard from again. I hear the law is looking for him now. I don't blame those people who knew what was going on and didn't step forward sooner, they would have been labled as haters more than likely.

It's funny the same thing happened when Innovations went under, everything was silent then all the horror stories came out at once.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Alcoholocaust

Originally Posted by markzeronine
YES, that's a much more blunt way of saying what I said before. The workers who kept their mouths shut so they get paid (which is just as bad as the owner fucking the customers over) are just as guilty. I do appreciate their honesty now though, even though all the blame is going straight to the owner and off their own backs.
While I can't condone these workers actions, I can understand why they did it, but that in itself does not justify their actions. I'm sure most of you have been hit partially with the way the economy is, whether you can find a job or not in these troubled times you are still responsible for paying your bills, keeping a roof over your head, and providing food for yourself/your families-- unless you're one of the lucky few whose parents provide for them.

I hope DC cleans up their act and makes good on their customers' vehicles. Unfortunately, from the looks of this thread that does not seem too likely.

DC- You guys need to step up to the plate and make good on what was promised to your customers.

a cat born in an oven isn't a cake
Old 08-09-2008, 11:19 AM
The Right-Wing

4 days and still not a word.....
Old 08-09-2008, 11:29 AM
The One and Only

Ian will never 'grace' this thread... sorry guys! LMAO

Took them 4 months to paint my car when i was told around 3 weeks turn around time... the first and last experience ive had with DC because I did not like the shitty customer service
Old 08-09-2008, 11:51 AM
FN Herstal

Well since i read threw all 22 pages and still keep stacking, Thought i'd bring some more of this.....Since i'm enjoying this for so long now that people has finally speak the truth about DC.