General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-10-2008, 11:52 AM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Reading thru those threads Kirk posted,and it seems Ian has FBI records in Fraud.One guy said if he gets reported,he goes to jail.I don't know the truth behind it,though.

I wanna see this half ass operation shut down.I have a passion for hating scammers.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:19 PM
S1's MUSCLE RELAXER

ive been on tr for sometime now.... but i def have to say that this is by far my favorite thread. im so happy this place is no longer. but by looking at his history...... my guess is he will just move and go screw some other people over in another state.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Offset Is Everything

i just feel bad for the unsuspecting good people who align themselves with a person like this. Guilt by association sucks, especially when the associated has no idea of the foul play.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:43 PM
KJ
bored at work

I had no idea how shady this guy was. Knowing his past as some of you did, why did you decide to work for him?

Mike, you seem like a decent guy and a pretty good fabricator, time to go work for yourself man. Let Ian go down by himself, no need to ride a sinking a ship.

Gracie Barra Clearwater Gyms in Clearwater, St. Pete and Port Richey
pm me if you are interested in trying a free class at any of the gyms.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Alcoholocaust

Nothing from 2004? Was he perhaps incarcerated during this time?

a cat born in an oven isn't a cake
Old 08-10-2008, 02:46 PM

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/n...pro-parts.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...-give-try.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...75110-ian.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...your-debt.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...anyone-dc.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ttedmango.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ead-lasts.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...20344-ian.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...s-err-ian.html

Last edited by monkey paw; 08-10-2008 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:04 PM
I race sailboats

The edit button.

Use it.

BLACK FENDER PART OUT
Old 08-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Boostaholic

Haha I love the thread from pheobo..

Originally Posted by pheobo
You might delete this, you might not. We'll see.

Ian, you are a shady individual. Even what you promise in public is worthless. I have received no calls, no e-mails and no PM to clear up a potential misunderstanding.
At this point I assume you'll be keeping my throttle body which you've also ever made any attempt to get to me...
I'll cut my losses. I will be back eventually. I work through issues. At this time, I will let everyone knw the following.

I worked on my car and it' the reason it got done.
the pipe fab work was done at DC and I was happy with the work and will consider changing it all, just so I do not have to say that in the future.
I am happy with the cost benefit of the paint job, but don't believe that DC can ever deliver a project in time due to poor management from the top.

I do not recommended DC to anyone.

Misunderstanding has now been cleared up. You are not a respected member of this community, even by those who Surround you. I am no longer bound to "play nice" since I will not have any work nor need any working space from DC.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-10-2008, 05:16 PM
Kung Fu comes standard™

Just got the heads up on this thread, thanks guys, reading the 20 some pages gave me at least some answers and also i see that a few that stood next to ian during my case came around now as well

Originally Posted by Kirk
Mike - I know you are trying to do the best you can to help out as I have been in your same spot. None of my accusations are against you in any way regardless of whatever the hell the deal is between us. There is only so much you can do with the type of person that is running that business before it's worth giving up. Good luck with everything and I hope everything works out for the customers.
what kirk say is true, before he "replaced" me, i was in the same boat defending the company, until i realized it was morally wrong and started questioning it, i ended up accused of embezzlement and from the look of it, lost of my investment with no return. the shop takes in a new spokes person and spits the old one out, and i guess you are the current title holder, mike
Originally Posted by idriveagst
Things were so shady there that the owner Ian would see and customer coming in on the cameras. And run and hide in the bathroom for over 30mins sometimes. Till I came and knocked on the door and told him they were gone. It was very sad and pathetic that he would not even face up and at least talk to them.
that wasn't the only thing he would do, he MADE me fire a good friend and old colleague, andy, the way he talks has the ability to manipulate people to think different things and make them want to stand on his side

From myself working there for a little less than a year, this is what a day of working at DC is like on the dot!! Mike is defending his job.. and personally he has nothing to worry about because he does NOT need DC.... DC needs him. I will be the first to say that Ian is a COWARD and will hide his head in a hole whenever a problem arises, which explains why Mike and others have to cover for him. Anyone else that has worked there please prove my statement right or wrong. The root of 99.9% of the problems is the owner himself.

I find it funny that he is even avoiding the IRS..... Uncle Sam is no joke buddy!!!
i figure it will eventually catch up to him paying everyone under the table and take the cash in the register home every night, i wonder did alex ever knew...

Originally Posted by nurve
What I don't understand is all of these employees or previous employees with all of these horrible experiences, coming out now, that you are no longer employed there.
it's easy to say why we didn't come out the wood work before, we tried, they OWNED tr for a while there with kirk on their roster, things gets deleted, people get restricted, i am still banned from allowing to view the dc vendor forum

I was in Manifoldmike's same shoes. I was lying constantly to people everyday, sticking up for this DIRTBAG Ian Hannigan all day long, and lost many friends in the process. Him and I were great friends at one point which I highly regret! I did it in hopes that he did change and I was trying everything I could to help a local business at the same time as doing what I love. Working there took the fun out of cars for me...but now I am back at having FUN with the hobby.

It was quite funny hearing Ian telling others about how I was fired I can recall the last day I was there after I packed all my stuff without saying a word and he looked me dead in the eye and said that "it's easy for you to walk out of this place.. but it isn't for me". Trying to play the nice guy as always....
we all had to experience that kirk, and i know you feeling, remember you had to tell customers i was fired as well, like i said before, the shop creates a new spokes person and then all the fault falls with them. the constant lying to customers about the part is delayed, it's stuck at customs, it was delivered to the wrong place, when the order was never placed because the shop never had the money, ian had the money. all those checks for "pay" that never went through to the point that wamu shut my bank account down because i was getting too many bounced checks... did i ever tell you my house in wesley chapel was vandalized? i wonder...

all in all, if i get out of this with my mr2 that smells like piss and the other 2 mismatched volk-gtu(yes, those 2 wheels on display actually belongs to somebody, and that mr2 in the back if it's still together belongs to someone else as well) on the wall and the tool box, i think i will be lucky, in fact, like many of you, i'll be lucky to get anything out of the company now that something like this is happening

i feel so bad for those of you who worked at the shop and devoted your work and your life into it, only to be used as ian's disposable pawns

as for the customers, good luck and i hope you guys get your stuff

also kirk, think i can get unbanned from the dc forums now? not that i had intention to post in there anyway
Old 08-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Boostaholic

Xiwei - Glad to get your side of the story finally. EVERYONE heard only Ian's side of the story and he even talked Alex into believing. Everything Xiwei just said is 100% true. EVERYONE in the front got paid to LIE and to stick up for Ian, no questions about it. The offer is still out there for ANYONE who has worked there... cody, mike, clint, etc to prove any of these statements wrong.

It is only a matter of time until Mike understands what he really is to Ian and decides to make progression. Ian is a TRUE coward, he brings problems on himself and expects others to clear it up for him. That time is up. This thread is linked to many forums which Ian has visited and screwed people over.

BTW - You are clear to go into the DC forums.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store