General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-11-2008, 08:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by manifoldmike
not yet. hopefully by the end of today we'll have somthing. when we get back, we will still be in business. we are not shutting down.

now for how long...... who knows. we obviously blew it on the internet, so most likely this killed us.

i'm personally planning on finishing up the cars that i'm responsible for and then if the time comes that we won't take it any farther, i'll do somthing else. hopefully not cars. i'm tired of this crap, especially the internet.

no offense but if you know how the guy is why the fuck would you go back to work for him? That makes you just as bad as him.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:58 AM
OG MUDBONE 240sx

Originally Posted by manifoldmike

now for how long...... who knows. we obviously blew it on the internet, so most likely this killed us.
you shouldnt say "us"...just ian, thats what this thread is mainly about...him being a stupid scamming pussy. i would love to have you weld stuff for me..you do great work.

Old 08-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Driven Concepts

Originally Posted by Kirk
I agree with you. Everyone who was involved with this shop in some way or form has learned a valuable lesson. I regret alot of the things I did while I was at the shop, but I too did not fully know the situation until time passed by and it was almost too late. I became different than my normal character all because I thought I was helping out a "friend", just like many people here. Lesson learned.

When I left that place I had $0.00 to my name and had alot of owed bills, so it was not about the money... what I made there in a week I spend in a day. I lost many TRUE friends over this shop...

fair enough. i remember for a long while it was well known not to post anything factual about DC's shadyness because you'd just get banned, so it was pretty counter productive. but if this has changed then high five.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:44 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by mikespeed95
fair enough. i remember for a long while it was well known not to post anything factual about DC's shadyness because you'd just get banned, so it was pretty counter productive. but if this has changed then high five.
not sure where your getting that but that has never, nor will it BE ever our policy.

I dont play favorites, I hate you all equally
Old 08-11-2008, 09:48 AM

I'm with Mike fellas. Regardless of what anyone may feel or think. The small crew that is currently under Ian is legit. Despite what you all may feel about Ian, MIke and I will fullfill our obligations to Tampa at the risk of our reputation and finances. I think that I can speak for Mike as well by saying that we truely love what we do and simply want an avenue or environment in which to do it. It is seriosly heartbreaking for Mike and I to know that this will most likely be it for us being that this PR nightmare has happened. So to all of you out there scared to loose your cars or belongings; we have your back. We will do everything within our power to make things right.

Last edited by BLACKCAT; 08-11-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:53 AM
is a legend.

Originally Posted by Zate

</3 no homo
Old 08-11-2008, 09:56 AM
September - Ride of the Month

DRIVENCONCEPTSSUCKS.COM will be forwarded to this thread will I find a free webmaster
Old 08-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Boom Chackalacka

I disagree with Kirk and xetrev on this one.

Gotta put food on the table. So mike working at DC after today is understandable.
Also not a bad idea to go back and help out where you can. Try to do good from the inside while cutting back on projects and finding a new job.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Zate
not sure where your getting that but that has never, nor will it BE ever our policy.

there was a time when kirk got a lil too ban happy when anything got "out of hand" when DC was involved. But like he said he admits what he did was not in the best judgement.

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 08-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Boostaholic

Originally Posted by pheobo
I disagree with Kirk and xetrev on this one.

Gotta put food on the table. So mike working at DC after today is understandable.
Also not a bad idea to go back and help out where you can. Try to do good from the inside while cutting back on projects and finding a new job.
Looking at it in that perspective I agree with you. Mike is not stupid and I know he will be looking at his options when the time comes.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store