General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Balut Delivery EF1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLACKCAT
We will do everything within our power to make things right.
Antonio, don't even say that. Because as you know, when things get really desperate, these ppl (who you are trying to help out) will use that against you. Especially if you didn't fulfill "at least most of what they think what you should've done for them".
Old 08-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Kung Fu comes standard™

I'm with Mike fellas. Regardless of what anyone may feel or think. The small crew that is currently under Ian is legit. Despite what you all may feel about Ian, MIke and I will fullfill our obligations to Tampa at the risk of our reputation and finances. I think that I can speak for Mike as well by saying that we truely love what we do and simply want an avenue or environment in which to do it. It is seriosly hearbreaking for Mike and I to know that this will most likely be it for us being that this PR nightmare has happened. So to all of you out there scared to loose your cars or belongings; we have your back. We will do everything within our power to make things right.
Antonio don't take this fall for him seriously we've all taken falls for him and don't fix the things he has mess up. And I doubt you and mike can fix all the things happened to me. Hearing that my mr2 is just a shell is really disheartening now I am not even sure my tool box is still in one piece(the black snap on memole can I'd it) not to mention my other 2 wheels supposely still on display and my money
Old 08-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Boostaholic

I'm with Mike fellas. Regardless of what anyone may feel or think. The small crew that is currently under Ian is legit. Despite what you all may feel about Ian, MIke and I will fullfill our obligations to Tampa at the risk of our reputation and finances. I think that I can speak for Mike as well by saying that we truely love what we do and simply want an avenue or environment in which to do it. It is seriosly heartbreaking for Mike and I to know that this will most likely be it for us being that this PR nightmare has happened. So to all of you out there scared to loose your cars or belongings; we have your back. We will do everything within our power to make things right.
This is proof that not everyone at the shop is bad, and nobody ever claimed it to be that way. All the problems stem back to your boss. You guys are good at what you do and will have no problem in finding a legitimate business where you can do what you love and not have to worry about all the bad press...while your "boss" might go back to selling dog food like before . I wish you guys the best of luck.

FYI there have been many "legit" crews who have all gotten screwed... majority have posted in this very thread, so I don't know what you mean by that statement.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-11-2008, 10:20 AM
RIP DJ YOU WILL BE MISSED

gee thnx kirk. fuck reading all of that.

RIP my very best friend. DJ aka djzstang1 you will be missed dearly. I love you bro.

1995 240sx se
1992 240sx
1990 240sx se
1991 240sx hicas sr20det MDX
1991 240sx project coupe
1990 240sx drift beater hatch
1993 240sx sr20det
Old 08-11-2008, 10:26 AM
U and your 3rd dimension

I'm with Mike fellas. Regardless of what anyone may feel or think. The small crew that is currently under Ian is legit. Despite what you all may feel about Ian, MIke and I will fullfill our obligations to Tampa at the risk of our reputation and finances. I think that I can speak for Mike as well by saying that we truely love what we do and simply want an avenue or environment in which to do it. It is seriosly heartbreaking for Mike and I to know that this will most likely be it for us being that this PR nightmare has happened. So to all of you out there scared to loose your cars or belongings; we have your back. We will do everything within our power to make things right.
I owe you a forty
Old 08-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Driven Concepts

sounds liek someones got a case of the "i dont know where else i could go but im gonna try to ride it out even though i know better" syndrome!!

hey cody remember manji/360s/omgweforgottotightenthesteeringshafttheresanexplor erinthemiddlelanelolololol on hillsborough?!?

haha.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:00 AM

I think I need to reopen XAT

martin
Old 08-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Boostaholic

Originally Posted by 180SX

martin

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Blasian Sensation

Originally Posted by 180SX

martin
Old 08-11-2008, 11:28 AM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Originally Posted by manifoldmike
regardless of what ever you guys say, ian's been good to me. sure he's made a couple mistakes, however when it comes to pay and things he promises, hes always good for them. it may take a while and there might be some communication break down, however he always makes good.

most of you are making assumptions based on other peoples experiences. there are a few that have personal dealings that went bad and thats fine for your outlook.

you guys arn't going to sway my opinion regardless of the links and stories you post up. i'm a loyal employee and builder so my boss and my customers will depend on me until i do what i gave my word to do. i also gave my word to ian to help at least finish up.

as for the "waiting around and hoping train...." well, i'm sure my customers wouldn't appreciate if i said, whats best for me is to get another job. so i have to go through a little stress and financial struggle, thats fine with me. this won't be the first time.

you guys act like i don't know i can work for another company. i just don't want to, i have all the inventory i need, tools, facility and people to back me. for a couple projects that should only take a week or two, it would be a nightmare trying to setup somewhere else. i would for sure not make any money if i did that.

thanks for all the praise and the compliments. i appreciate that you guys respect my work, however if you respect me, then you'll respect my decision to take care of what i have to. now if it seems stupid for me to stay and help, well, don't worry about it, its not you. i'm fully aware of all the scenarios that can come out of this including the one where i get paid, finish my cars and help ian with what he needs.

thanks antonio for posting up.

joe, i'll let you know soon as i can. hopefully it will be today or tomarrow.

how much does he pay you to be oblivious?