General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Project.A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No idea LOL

Ride(s)
Green Lightning 10r :'( Sold :'(
Project Silvia :'( Sold :'(
2002 BO Lexus Is300 Rip :'(
2003 BO Lexus IS300 Sport Design (Project Altezza)
2010 Black Louts 10r :'( Sold :'(
1996 200sx Ser gtir swap 350hp SOLD
***More to come***

Car Stereo Installer for hirecome to me for your Audio Needs!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 02:08 PM
has whippled VTEC

Originally Posted by mikespeed95
my age is the same number as an entry level wheel OD for a beginner donk.

growing up is overrated.

manji on hillsborough will always live on in our hearts.

haha, rental van was awesome. dont forget WCW vs NWO in the back!!!

pizza rolls.
pizza rolls FTW im coming to get some sometime...I still have scars where you bit my thigh!

Last edited by Shadytrixta1; 08-11-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:09 PM
I Haz Vtec.

so what ever happend is this place open yet ? did anyone get there shit ?

TR Guido crew member # 2

Originally Posted by Na306StAnG
If those girls pass by one more time im gonna go get my chloroform supersoaker.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by mikespeed95
my age is the same number as an entry level wheel OD for a beginner donk.

growing up is overrated.

manji on hillsborough will always live on in our hearts.

haha, rental van was awesome. dont forget WCW vs NWO in the back!!!

pizza rolls.

hey i was there they day someone did donuts in the middle of hillsborough with a cop down the street looking like what just happend ahha

spoolinspyder, asia989, Big Chris, Hotcakes0007, italianmale, J-Dizzle, JDMbyBlood, Lookin2GoFA$T, manifoldmike, Marsellus Wallace, mcjonnyp, Shadytrixta1, Silver_Moss_S14, TampasOriginalSoarer, TIM TIM TIM, vertigo, YellowCd5, _Charles_
thats the most people ive seen visiting a thread in a while haha
Old 08-11-2008, 02:16 PM
tampa car scene

Sounds like a few of the guys at dc are trying like mike to keep people that he has commited to happy. And I think everyone reading this has worked for a boss that is a total idiot and has no idea what the fuck they were doing before. When you have bills sometimes you suck it up and listen to the asshat signing the checks.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by spoolinspyder
hey i was there they day someone did donuts in the middle of hillsborough with a cop down the street looking like what just happend ahha

spoolinspyder, asia989, Big Chris, Hotcakes0007, italianmale, J-Dizzle, JDMbyBlood, Lookin2GoFA$T, manifoldmike, Marsellus Wallace, mcjonnyp, Shadytrixta1, Silver_Moss_S14, TampasOriginalSoarer, TIM TIM TIM, vertigo, YellowCd5, _Charles_
thats the most people ive seen visiting a thread in a while haha
Apparently you haven't been HERE!
Old 08-11-2008, 02:18 PM
U and your 3rd dimension

Originally Posted by monkey paw
and?
I do not see a point in posting that info in here, because people will just crucify him no matter what I say, short of "My car is finished, and it is in my garage". He may have fucked up in the past, but in all honesty, that has nothing to do with the current situation. I am a bit annoyed this thread has been allowed to reach this point by the staff. If you guys want a "Beware of DC thread", you should start one. Technically, he has little liability for the company. He could close shop, and not personally owe any of us a dime and run to some other state like some of you have alluded to. He has not taken the easy way out, and his employees are still standing by the shop.

That being said, I have a feeling I will be reading a lot of "I told you so's" if Ian fucks us
Old 08-11-2008, 02:23 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by vertigo
I do not see a point in posting that info in here, because people will just crucify him no matter what I say, short of "My car is finished, and it is in my garage". He may have fucked up in the past, but in all honesty, that has nothing to do with the current situation. I am a bit annoyed this thread has been allowed to reach this point by the staff. If you guys want a "Beware of DC thread", you should start one. Technically, he has little liability for the company. He could close shop, and not personally owe any of us a dime and run to some other state like some of you have alluded to. He has not taken the easy way out, and his employees are still standing by the shop.

That being said, I have a feeling I will be reading a lot of "I told you so's" if Ian fucks us
I think this qualifies as a Beware of DC thread.

I got no problems with people posting about bad experiences with places.

It goes both ways though, people need to be sure what they are posting is factual. What people post has a funny way of coming back to haunt them sometimes regardless of if they are the accuser, or the accused. We are not on anyones side.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by vertigo

So his two previous automotive shops that he opened and subsequently closed after having the same issues has NOTHING to do with the current situation?
Old 08-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Why So Serious?

i was in the celica thread reading and commenting but it got lock, so whats the deal is DC open or not

No Front Bumper Mafia crew#1 since 04'
The original 350Z Blue 240sx