General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-11-2008, 03:49 PM
more class than college

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was never done wrong by Ian, I am just mentioning the avoiding, not being truthful, running from customers..
Personally he never did me wrong.

team v8 in the works. hold one tango.....
hot hot heat in the cup!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 03:50 PM
doowutchyalike

WOW....sucks, G/L everyone...this world is really getting fucked up by fucked up people.....

(C)lassic (A)merican (P)erformance (R)acing (I)nspired
Old 08-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Alcoholocaust

Anyone get their property back yet?

a cat born in an oven isn't a cake
Old 08-11-2008, 04:13 PM

Damn this is hard to read.

I hate it that a small mistake brought back all the shit ian ever stepped in.

i am not positive of whats going to happen with the shop but when guys like antonio and mike step up and give their word to make things as right as possible I think it speaks volumes about the shop- especially since a shop is not only the owner but the employees.

I like DC. I like the employees and how I personally have been treated. How many people from this thread are currently waiting on parts/cars from DC?

If you havnt met Antonio, Mike, Danny or some of the other great guys there you probably shouldnt render an opinion.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:51 PM

Wow, its been a while since ive visited this site and now I know why i stopped in the first place. I wasn't going to say anything in this thread but it has become ridiculous. I agree with uyht, if you have never dealt with DC on a business level then you don't have any right to speak badly about them. Just because you have a friend that dealt with them and you haven't, doesn't mean you can talk shit like you have been burned personally. I just hope this situation gets resolved as quickly as possible.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Boostaholic

Originally Posted by SR20s13
Wow, its been a while since ive visited this site and now I know why i stopped in the first place. I wasn't going to say anything in this thread but it has become ridiculous. I agree with uyht, if you have never dealt with DC on a business level then you don't have any right to speak badly about them. Just because you have a friend that dealt with them and you haven't, doesn't mean you can talk shit like you have been burned personally. I just hope this situation gets resolved as quickly as possible.
It will be resolved when DC is no more. Ian is a piece of shit, the facts show it. I will make sure people know the facts up until the day Ian skips town again like he has done in the past. The only reason he likes you is because he knows he can make money on you too. If only you saw the shit he has said about you, which is not surprising because he will run his mouth about anyone and everyone as soon as their back is turned, including his family. That is no surprise though, everyone knows the real Ian now.

The reason why I am doing everything in my power to make the facts known is because I too fell victim of this asshole, just like MANY have. How the hell can you sleep at night knowing you owe SO many people money and have fucked up many people's lives just to put a dollar in your pocket.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-11-2008, 06:31 PM
Kung Fu comes standard™

Originally Posted by uyht
Damn this is hard to read.

I hate it that a small mistake brought back all the shit ian ever stepped in.

i am not positive of whats going to happen with the shop but when guys like antonio and mike step up and give their word to make things as right as possible I think it speaks volumes about the shop- especially since a shop is not only the owner but the employees.

I like DC. I like the employees and how I personally have been treated. How many people from this thread are currently waiting on parts/cars from DC?

If you havnt met Antonio, Mike, Danny or some of the other great guys there you probably shouldnt render an opinion.
small mistakes? lol lives were ruined by his shop, you have missed those who actually left behind them, how about the investor who sold his house and put the money into dc that still haven't gotten money back? or how about me who has been chasing my money and now my completely stripped car since 2006?

still not satisfied? read the response i have below for kirk's post
Originally Posted by Kirk
It will be resolved when DC is no more. Ian is a piece of shit, the facts show it. I will make sure people know the facts up until the day Ian skips town again like he has done in the past. The only reason he likes you is because he knows he can make money on you too. If only you saw the shit he has said about you, which is not surprising because he will run his mouth about anyone and everyone as soon as their back is turned, including his family. That is no surprise though, everyone knows the real Ian now.
i find it funny that you mentioned the shit talk behind people's backs, there was a reason why the first time antonio came into the shop looking for a job, he didn't do the interview, i did. because ian never intended to hire him, he had me do a interview because antonio kept checking back and ian wanted him out of his hair, funny he kept talking about how he didn't want to hire antonio because the color of his skin(if i remember some what correctly, it's been almost 3 years now, but antonio, you came from alabama and was looking for a job during my stay at dc, if you are not the same person, i aplogize and i'll delete this post)
Old 08-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Boostaholic

Hi Ian,

Someone on SupraForums is currently looking for you too...

Originally Posted by SPOOLN30
He ripped me off $660 on hks 264 cams. I am so pissed off I hope pay pal helps me out!! If Paypal fails me, I need any help in finding out where he hangs out, lives, close friends etc. I will update the forum with what happens with my dealings with him.
He is getting a link to this thread.

Love you,
Kirk

Old 08-11-2008, 06:39 PM
kings cannot fall.

shop forum no more either i see?
Old 08-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Boostaholic

Ian also sold the HKS Twins off of his GS300 on Supraforums.
Originally Posted by DCmango
USED Partial HKS 2835 Turbo Kit - SOLD
This kit will ONLY come with what's pictured in the picture. Includes both turbos (in good shape), manifolds, downpipes, wastegates, and 2 HKS heat shields. The manifolds and downpipes are coated in a black ceramic coat, the compressor housing and heat shields are chrome plated (sorry for all the dust in the pictures).

I have been getting a lot of questions on what's needed to make this a complete kit. Essentially what you will need will be IC piping, intake related parts, oil lines, and of course the appropriate mid-pipe. I don't believe you can order the parts individually from HKS, but any decent fabricator can make it work. The reason why this kit is missing parts is because this kit was at one point made to work on my 98 GS300.
He failed to mention that those turbos came off of Pheobo's car and needed new center cartridges. The turbos were BLOWN, hence why they came off of the car. He had them painted and polished, thats IT.

Post from pheobo:
Originally Posted by pheobo
To however bought the HKS kit.
Those came off my car almost 3 years ago. To my knowledge Ian did not replace the center cartridges and they need to be checked carefully before putting them on any car.
I know they were not installed on any running vehicle since he took possession.
I am trying my best to hunt down the person that bought the kit from Ian (if Ian even shipped it) to warn them before its too late!