General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Never Follow!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HondaTwin
The Big White Guy was Heath he is just as bad as the owner. He was fully aware of everything shady that was going on there and still stayed. He's out driving a Hayabusa around payed for by the people he lied to and scammed. You can tell what he sold his morals and values for.
Excuse me for the late entry. Since when did I sell my values and morals? I have had both of my bikes before I joined DC and worked damn hard in a 116 degree shop for the money for them. I had NO idea of what was going on so please refrain from making false statements. I like Mike and Antonio and many other employees can say that I did my best at keeping BS out of the shop. I in NO WAY have ever sold something or done ANYTHING to anybody to screw them. This is by far the biggest reason I chose to stay off of TR the time I joined here. Therefore if you dont know me personally keep my name out of your mouth. I was unaware that such things have ever been done to people until Kirk's posts (Thanx btw). I made my living by selling parts and helping people find what they wanted or sought. Nothing more or less. Only thing I am guilty of is by association I guess...

2004 Tupperware Mobile- DD Duty
1987 Toyota Supra- Hardtop and a swap. (In Progress)
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa- Gone but not forgot.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:19 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

This still isn't resolved?

Ian still has'nt spoken with the guys whose cars are locked away behind the barbwire tipped fences?

People are still backing this shop up?

Old 08-11-2008, 10:22 PM
The Right-Wing

ian needs to respond and stop being a bitch
Old 08-11-2008, 10:23 PM
all the rage!

fuck'em!

Old 08-11-2008, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by mikespeed95
i think he had about 8 family deaths/emergencies when i lived there. its so sad how his dad dies at least 2 times per year etc etc.

i think dc stays open because of all the health insurance ian collects when he has 20 family members out of his 10 person family die per year.

funniest thing iver heard in here for a while

but seriously martin should re-open xat lol

and if Ian had any integrity, he would be posting in this thread everyday to let his customers know what is going on. he is a joke, and has not once posted since this has been going on

^ sold

Old 08-11-2008, 10:33 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Kirk,I'm pming you about a question I have.

Old 08-12-2008, 12:37 AM
Electronicals master ;P

never have a seen a thread on TR stay so well on topic once the ball got rolling. while unlike alot of people in here i have spent money at DC(while not as much as some, still alot of money in my income bracket) and i too can atest to the questionable service tactics used there.

i read through every post in all 40 page, and am up at 430 in awe that all of this has happened. its like watching brittany spears downfall lol, and i am not at all shocked by anything besides the fact that it took this long for it to happen

Mani mike, i have alot of respect for you and what you have said, keeping a level head in a obvious time of chauos and hardship, and i wish you the best of luck with your situation, along with the other employee's who have been finacially handicaped by one persons stupidity and greed.

i hope all customers cars are returned with everything they are suppose to have, and i hope this conflict is resolved soon

-Eric

+1 for XAT coming back , never minded spending my money there

R.I.P. Tim Aldrich
Old 08-12-2008, 04:20 AM
Kung Fu comes standard™

those who are motioning to get your personal property, how you guys doing it? called the courthouse?
Old 08-12-2008, 04:20 AM
Boom Chackalacka

I just realized this motherfucker spent company $ on a Dyno rather then paying rent!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:23 AM
Boostaholic

Originally Posted by specvser04
and if Ian had any integrity, he would be posting in this thread everyday to let his customers know what is going on. he is a joke, and has not once posted since this has been going on
It should be more than clear what type of person Ian Hannigan is. Someone respectable does not have threads on almost every forum on the internet with someone being ripped off.

The trend I see here is...the people that are defending the shop in some way have something to lose. They have belongings in the shop and are afraid to lose them so they are hoping for the best. I have also received PM's from people who are going to come out with the truth once they get what they own back from the shop.

Originally Posted by KJ
Mike and Antonio, I really feel for you two. It might seem noble to stay and finish up the cars but you have to look out for yourselves too. Don't let a good job opportunity pass you by for trying to stick this out and don't let the stress catch up to you. I was in a similar situation years ago and I stayed around to finish cars after a shop I worked at closed down. I payed the rent out of my own pocket and lost thousands of dollars finishing up the last couple cars. I ended up in debt, exhausted from working two jobs, and it destroyed some personal relationships too. There are more important things than these cars.
^^^^ Words of advice from a respectable person who has been in your same shoes.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store