General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-12-2008, 04:30 AM
Boostaholic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pheobo
I just realized this motherfucker spent company $ on a Dyno rather then paying rent!
Correction; CUSTOMER money.

When a customer drops off their car at the shop along with a deposit, that deposit is used for other things besides their car. My friend GUY (his car is doing great by the way ) had to wait 2 weeks to get his $7,500 back when all they did was do a compression/leak down test. They didn't order any of his parts, etc... he pulled his car out while he still could and believe me, hes GLAD his money and car are not at the shop after seeing this thread. He pulled his car out of that place just in time. His money was NOT spent on his car and that right there is one of the many reasons that shop is going what it's going through. The money given back to him as probably just another customer's deposit

Priorities are still screwed up at that place even after the many talks, meetings, etc.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-12-2008, 04:42 AM
Kung Fu comes standard™

Originally Posted by Kirk
Correction; CUSTOMER money.

When a customer drops off their car at the shop along with a deposit, that deposit is used for other things besides their car. My friend GUY (his car is doing great by the way ) had to wait 2 weeks to get his $7,500 back when all they did was do a compression/leak down test. They didn't order any of his parts, etc... he pulled his car out while he still could and believe me, hes GLAD his money and car are not at the shop after seeing this thread. He pulled his car out of that place just in time. His money was NOT spent on his car and that right there is one of the many reasons that shop is going what it's going through. The money given back to him as probably just another customer's deposit

Priorities are still screwed up at that place even after the many talks, meetings, etc.
not sure you knew about this kirk, but both mark and i were stuck in this, customer called mark and ordered 5 ls6 motors, ian use that money to buy sr motors instead, customer paid with paypal, pulled the money out and left a negative paypal amount

excellent plan for ian, the paypal account was in my name, needless to say, mark wasn't too happy about that one, and now i am stuck with paypal calling me about money i owe them because the paypal account was under my name

great friend he was to me

edit: i really feel it for alex, he is the one listed as the guy who is taking all blow to the business, since most of the credit was his and a lot of paper work are filed under him as we see in the public records, alex = marcus a(lex) occhipinti

Last edited by Xiwei; 08-12-2008 at 04:47 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:54 AM
September - Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by SC400TT
Kirk, I have been warned. I cannot touch my car as of this moment. I know exactly where my money has gone. I already have a bill that was agreed upon. Yeah, my car is there. Why do you think it necessary to speak with such vulgarities towards me, and insult me on this forum? Because you apparently wish to totally smash Ian on this thread, you think it necessary to speak to me this way? Aren't you an administrator? I would expect batter than this from you. This has got to be one of the most unprofessional forums I have ever visited. What a waste. I am all about honesty, and owning up, but this is far beyond that.

Ryan
Aww poor guy can;t have this these posts or thread deleted like he had done on Club Lexus. Good Luck with your Relentless Pursuit of Perfection...

And like Kirk said, you think Ian honors paper He signs ?
Like the contract he signed for me stating if the car was not done by a certain date I wouldn't have to pay, then when I went to get car 1 month late he would not release it.

LUCK is all anyone here can wish you with your car.
But hey if he doesn't come through, I have an SC service manual I can lend you so you can put your car back together.

Last edited by TampasOriginalSoarer; 08-12-2008 at 04:56 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:57 AM
42 72 69 6e 67 20 69 74

Ok so all the DC Crew who drove my car, thought it was ok to Hot Rod/ Drive/ run errands in my car because they didn't know I didn't want them to do it?? Are you fucking kidding me????
Old 08-12-2008, 05:11 AM
Sic semper tyrannis

this just keeps geting better

Ian should count himself lucky no one has come after him.
I can think of at least 2 cases here in VA in last couple of years where shop owners were shot over this kinda stuff.

The people who have cars locked away in the shop really don't have to worry about having the cars confiscated but what they get back may not be to their liking. A similar event happened last year in a well known high performance rotary shop in New Jersy. Some people got nothin but the shell of their car back because the owner was selling parts off one car to pay for another and so on. Its hard to get off that slippery slope once you've started down, which is what probably has gone wrong here with DC. At the end of the day i'm sure this will all end quite badly.
At least it's been a good read and kills time at work

Last edited by Niburu; 08-12-2008 at 05:14 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:12 AM
Boostaholic

I am amazed at how Ian still walks on this earth after everything he has done. He is going to piss off the wrong person if he hasn't already.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-12-2008, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by fearlessaltima
I have done business with Ian and I fell I was treated really well. Shit he went out of his way to get me a trailer at the last min to get my S13 shell home . I have a friend local named Phil down here in Cape Coral that has delt with him also and I have never heard a wrong doing on his end either. Hope all goes well for all you guys.
I have delt with Ian for a few years now hes treated me well and I have to say the shop guys are great. I have delt with heath clint and even Kirk (when he was there and even after he left ive talked to him) many times and they have gone out of there way to help me in the past and its sad to see that people are bashing them and anyone else there because of issues with Ian. I to have parts there and do hope i get them back no matter what the end situation is with DC. and yes the facts have been presented what has happened in the past but its not like I want to just give up on maybe getting my stuff back.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:21 AM

Sounds like his only customer Ian will have left after this is all said and done will be Joe Dono...2 scammers trying to out scam each other. Cant wait for that thread!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:28 AM
is doing your girlfriend

Originally Posted by Kirk
I am amazed at how Ian still walks on this earth after everything he has done. He is going to piss off the wrong person if he hasn't already.
maybe he already has. maybe the person is just smart and is waiting til enough time has passed that no one will think of them.

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it
Old 08-12-2008, 06:43 AM
Kung Fu comes standard™

Originally Posted by Duceanahalf
maybe he already has. maybe the person is just smart and is waiting til enough time has passed that no one will think of them.
maybe that's why he told me he can't ever sleep good and wakes up every hour to drink a glass of water