General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-12-2008, 11:47 AM
some idiot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Totally objective .02: This thread might have been productive/informative at one point, and may wander back there...but at this point it just looks like a huge flame fest. About 10% of the posts in this thing actually pertain to the situation at hand (sharing info about the shop closing and people getting their stuff back). The other 90% is useless flaming.

The pack mentaility is in full swing here. Some people here who apparently didnt have the balls to speak up about this stuff months and years ago when it actually happened, are now coming out the woodwork and piling on.

Putting down people's wives, family and other people not involved in the actual situation is pretty low.

I have no stake in this thing whatsoever, just an observation.

flame on..
Old 08-12-2008, 12:01 PM
blk sleeper

u guys on there shit like nothing never happppen to people before let them handel there own bussness . half of you people talking crap are the same people that flame over and over even you admins ?

objective for people worry about yourselfs.

just my opinion !
Old 08-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Balut Delivery EF1

Originally Posted by Hot Red Satty
u guys on there shit like nothing never happppen to people before let them handel there own bussness . half of you people talking crap are the same people that flame over and over even you admins ?

just my opinion !
my opinion is that shit just gave me a headache. Huked on Foniks YO!
Old 08-12-2008, 12:05 PM
...TR's resident Racist..

just my opinion !

well opinions are like assholes...

you would be pissing and moaning and begging for fellow TR members to lend a hand if Ian fucked you like hes fucked all these people...

A clever person solves problems but a Wise person avoids them... A.Einstein

Old 08-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Boostaholic

just my opinion !
English please?

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Driven Concepts

Originally Posted by bottlefed
Totally objective .02: This thread might have been productive/informative at one point, and may wander back there...but at this point it just looks like a huge flame fest. About 10% of the posts in this thing actually pertain to the situation at hand (sharing info about the shop closing and people getting their stuff back). The other 90% is useless flaming.

The pack mentaility is in full swing here. Some people here who apparently didnt have the balls to speak up about this stuff months and years ago when it actually happened, are now coming out the woodwork and piling on.

Putting down people's wives, family and other people not involved in the actual situation is pretty low.

flame on..

oh please.

the few people who actually know me and EVERY mod/admin on here knows i was just as vocal when/after it happened.

i just got tired of kirk banning me when he was on payroll. now that he's realized how shady ian is, everyone isn't afraid to repost their opinion

i am slightly jumping on the bandwagon though. honestly i would've started it if i could. and i can take credit for leaving ians mugshot on dc's myspace page for over a week because they didnt check it.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Boostaholic

Leave his shitty personal life bullcrap out of this thread and stay on topic please.

Old 08-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Driven Concepts

so his love for marijuana and giving money to his g/f for whatever and his fat little bro for all kinds of random cars/minibikes/videogames/whatever is irrelevant? i mean the fact that his only source of income according to him (since the trust funds are rumors) would be driven concepts...

i thought part of this discussion was discussing the blatantly obvious and semi-publically known life of ian hannigan, owner of driven concepts, the shop thats shut down due to the IRS chasing after the owner, ian hannigan, former owner of lost projects and many bounced checks, who cant pay rent but owns 6 digits worth of transportation arsenal that constantly is gettingupgraded and expanded, and the way he treats his customers, and the money they trust him with...

lmk if i missed somethign about the topic of this thread.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Boostaholic

Thats a good way to put it. I just don't think Terri deserves any name calling.. as the person we are exposing and warning people of is Ian. She is just guilty by association like many others.

Old 08-12-2008, 12:17 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by bottlefed

flame on..
and i've thought about that.

Here at TR, we arent on anyones side. If people want to post about a shop, have at it. I could split this post into one with 10% of the posts, and one with 90% of the posts but what would that accomplish ? i'm not going to stop people expressing their opinions on a local shop, be it good or bad. It's why we have TRShop forums and maybe anyone else thinking of not being 100% legit might think about how it could affect their business.

it's been said before but let me repeat it... No Personal details, includes phone numbers, addresses, names of family members etc etc. If we've missed removing some let us know.

also 100% no threats, act like adults. this thread so far has been reasonable.