General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Kung Fu comes standard™

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

since my mr2 is in pieces in the back of that shop thanks to him treating it like a junk car and let everyone pick off of it like it was his, maybe i can just take one of his many running cars as a replacement? what's in his "arsenal" now a days?

i hope the lawyer can get something out of this, she said she was afraid the shop goes down and we can't get anything out of them, and i really don't want to go after alex for anything if he is the only one listed on all the paperwork
Old 08-12-2008, 12:26 PM
Boostaholic

Originally Posted by manifoldmike
i find it hard to believe that informing and speculating at this point is really going to help. in fact, the people suggesting to break in, show up with police and any other idea will jepordize everyones stuff.

some employees from dc went and had court order written to recieve their things for a WORST CASE SENARIO which has absolutly nothing to do with ian. the landloard holds the key and the decision making at this point.

you guys don't get it. DC is going to go away eventually. mission accomplished!! for now, we still have to take care of the people that will actually get effected. keep flaming, however don't speculate about things you don't know.

we've been a uhaul dealer for over a year. yes there is a uhaul truck out front. way to go sherlock, you've broken the case wide open.

we are still in negotiation and honestly its not on our end at this point.

if you joke about breaking into the shop and it actually happens, expect to have the police on your front door, because i'll personaly report people on here.

thats not constructive or responsible on any forum.

for god sake keep people out of here that have nothing to do with the situation. i would love to see how much dirt i can pull on all of you doing the same thing, however its not honerable or a public service.

some of the stuff is legit and people need to know, however i'm willing to bet 50% of business have the same crap. ones you know and trust.

i'm done for now, but i'll keep watching. if anyone has legit questions or concerns, hit me up with a pm or an email.
NOBODY should be threatening to go anywhere near that shop as it would obviously be illegal. Any posts I catch like that I am deleting. If someone is that dumb to want to break in then they deserve the legal consequences that follow.

I did a search online for my name for shits and giggles and the only thing that popped up is when I contributed to a Cars Against Cancer event held in January of 04.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Kung Fu comes standard™

manifold mike, you have pm
Old 08-12-2008, 12:28 PM
OG MUDBONE 240sx

hey guys, we should make a deal with joe dono.....have him bring a car there....get 16k worth of work done and dont pay!!! im willing to call it even.

Old 08-12-2008, 12:34 PM
infraction king

Originally Posted by Hot Red Satty
u guys on there shit like nothing never happppen to people before let them handel there own bussness . half of you people talking crap are the same people that flame over and over even you admins ?

objective for people worry about yourselfs.

just my opinion !
the point is to get the word out to warn other people to not do business with him. thats what an open forum is for.

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 08-12-2008, 12:35 PM
has whippled VTEC

Originally Posted by -faded-
uh oh..... shits getting crazy. sounds like they are cleaning out the shop...
they were a u haul dealer...the truck is always there...unless you saw people actually putting shit in it I doubt its anything...
Old 08-12-2008, 12:38 PM
...TR's resident Racist..

Originally Posted by Shadytrixta1
they were a u haul dealer...the truck is always there...unless you saw people actually putting shit in it I doubt its anything...

who says they havnt put shit in it? no one has gone and stoped by to check the shit out.

A clever person solves problems but a Wise person avoids them... A.Einstein

Old 08-12-2008, 12:39 PM
infraction king

Originally Posted by Shadytrixta1
yeah, i seen those posts after i posted that. makes sense now. i certainly dont want it end that way.

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 08-12-2008, 12:40 PM
has whippled VTEC

Originally Posted by Xiwei
since my mr2 is in pieces in the back of that shop thanks to him treating it like a junk car and let everyone pick off of it like it was his, maybe i can just take one of his many running cars as a replacement? what's in his "arsenal" now a days?

i hope the lawyer can get something out of this, she said she was afraid the shop goes down and we can't get anything out of them, and i really don't want to go after alex for anything if he is the only one listed on all the paperwork
lol well it still ays parts car on it...from when you wrote on my S14 windshield and I returned the favor, maybe that had something to do with it...last I saw your car it was basically all there exterior wise and your motor stuffs not sure bout interior your seats are still there too last I saw
Old 08-12-2008, 12:41 PM
infraction king

Originally Posted by Hellaslow
who says they havnt put shit in it? no one has gone and stoped by to check the shit out.
its just speculation. until you have proof, cant accuse someone of that.

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan