General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-12-2008, 01:02 PM
infraction king

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hellaslow
every time Ian gets himself into shit he always speaks up to TRY and smooth it over.

its to late now to speak up be all means!
exactly, its too late so why ask for him to post now? odds are it will be excuses that will only make the people flame him more

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 08-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Boostaholic

Updated list:

Year 2002:
Lost Projects & Ian - PLEASE READ - Northwest Nissans
http://www.sr20forum.com/buying-sell...tml#post199310
remember lost projects? - Zilvia.net Forums
LOSTPROJECTS.COM - Zilvia.net Forums
Lost Projects (tein group buy) - Zilvia.net Forums

Year 2003:
LOST PROJECTS - anyone know Ian's home address - Zilvia.net Forums
Lost Projects (tein groupbuy) get your $$$ back - Zilvia.net Forums

Year 2004:
http://www.ziptied.com/forums/index....11249#msg11249
http://www.ziptied.com/forums/index....sg8784#msg8784

Year 2005:
greenS14(Ian Hannigan) is a SCAMMER. Stole $309 from me - Zilvia.net Forums
Zilvia not a greivance fourm, but here is some history kids on a member - Zilvia.net Forums (check out this user's username!)

Year 2006-2007:
buyers beware www.DrivenConcepts.net = Lost Projects / Ian Hannigan - Zilvia.net Forums
Zilvia.net Forums - View Single Post - Scammer thread in For Sale Section, Who else is willing to help??
Zilvia.net Forums - View Single Post - Scammers Beware!
XAT vs Driven Concepts in Tampa - Zilvia.net Forums
Very Important - Do you remember LOST PROJECTS?? - FreshAlloy.com Forums
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ead-lasts.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...20344-ian.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...-give-try.html

Year 2008:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...s-err-ian.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/g...ened-week.html
Supraforums.com

PS. Mike you should have an email from SPOOLN30 from Supraforums regarding the $660 he is owed.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-12-2008, 01:05 PM
...TR's resident Racist..

Originally Posted by -faded-
exactly, its too late so why ask for him to post now? odds are it will be excuses that will only make the people flame him more

I just want to hear his reasons for being a TOOL!

A clever person solves problems but a Wise person avoids them... A.Einstein

Old 08-12-2008, 01:08 PM
infraction king

Originally Posted by SC400TT
I don't think you have gotten the word out yet...Flame on for at least a few thousand more pages. Then people might figure out the point that this thread is claiming to be about...

Ryan
so what is this tread about then? i dont understand your post

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 08-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Boostaholic

Originally Posted by manifoldmike
thanks for the comments, however this will be my last effort on TR and hopefully tampa. at least to the general public hopefully.

this kind of utter disrespect and disregard to people that are involved with this matter sickening.

for what? nothing. so a bunch of guys get there jollies off while their sitting at work. not only has this situation affected me, but its affected everything in my life. no-one has any respect for that, especially the stand up individuals on this forum.

there are people here that have a huge potential loss and everyone is joking about it? great. doesn't make me want to do anything for anyone anymore. i love my job and i'm alright at doing it, but its not worth this much hassle. not to mention, god forbid if i make a mistake everyone will know every financial decision and dirty detail to my life.

i like my privacy and its defianlty not worth making peoples cars go faster.

i may have to do this a couple months longer, but soon as i get my ticket to get out, you better believe that i will. its a pipe dream to think of making a living doing this and be sucessful.
Sounds like you are taking fault for this situation which is not the case. Don't forget who brought all this onto you, you were just face to face with him earlier. You have the option to make progression after this mess is cleared up, he does not. You have to understand that it was only a matter of time before all his UNSOLVED problems come back haunting him in the worst way possible. It is unfortunately that innocent people are involved.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-12-2008, 01:10 PM
infraction king

what the hell would you do? you think ian is going to say somthing and make it right?

even if he had a legit answer for all of these accusations and factual info, the damage is done. you guys don't care about him, so why do you care anyways.

he cares about the people that will get effected and hes going to make it right in some way or another. ian is still my friend, my boss and i don't have a reason to think that he will act in any other way.

sure there may be some people that will not get exactly what they want, but everyone will come out of this with at least what they put in.
thanks mike, thats exactly what i have been trying to say. do you think anyone will believe what he posts?

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 08-12-2008, 01:17 PM
has whippled VTEC

i'll save you the trouble. i was there earlyer with ian and the landloard talking. we infact hung out in the back of the uhaul because it was raining.

nothing in there except for the hopes renter filling it up eventually.

i made sure everything was locked and secure when i was there. cameras are working, sercurity is working and everything is locked up.

don't worry if you don't have too, especaily if you don't have anything there.
Thank you Mike, I actually just talked to Cody and hope things work out the way you want!
Old 08-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Rojya Productions

good luck mike!
Old 08-12-2008, 01:18 PM
All American, rice eater!

I can understand Manifoldmike position, only one word of advise would be get paid up front for the work you are going to complete, get some back pay for your down time, if he is a real friend/boss and cares about you this would not be a problem. This looks like the end of DC and why would Ian sink anything more into a sinking ship? He does not have to, he can just close shop, close his business licence with the state and file bank rupcy, this is business... they come and they go......
Old 08-12-2008, 01:21 PM
...TR's resident Racist..

back in 2006 DC/Ian fucked up

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/g...-concepts.html

after 5 pages Ian felt he could smooth things over... this is my point!
HE WILL NEVER CHANGE! IAN IS A CROOK!

read away....

#70 (permalink) SpottedMango vbmenu_register("postmenu_3035271", true);
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

Car: 03 M45, 98 GS300, 94 Supra, 04 Silverado SS, 05 GSXR1000, 01 TL1000R, 04 GSXR600, a few more
My TRGarage

TRader Rating: (81)
: 403593948

There's always 2 sides to the story and a forum such as this only promotes complaints and shit talkers.

solsi2000 claims that the H22 into his Delsol is not currently running, well, he never mentioned that the car was PERFECTLY running and broke down after at least 3 weeks of driving. He and I were in agreement that I would charge him what I charged him to do the swap, plus THE COMPLETE SWAP that we are pulling out. He came back later down the road and asked to keep the chipped ECU, after I had already promised it to another customer. I have told him that I will try my best to get it back, but the original agreement was for his complete swap. Just remember, you owed us money that you neglected to pay and didn't pay back till you came back.

Zooby - In short, gave you a PERFECTLY running motorswap, you rode in the car and approved. Gave me a deposit, motor sat in the car for at least a couple of weeks, came back paid the rest, motor again sat for weeks, had us pull the motor, we delivered it FOR FREE to your house. You came back another 3 weeks later and lied to my face about the amount of money in which Keith quoted you. We agreed to do the swap and was told that you have a pefect condition shell with everything available. The car did NOT sit for 2 month at my shop, we did EVERYTHING we could and waited for you to supply parts. Also don't forget that the shell you brought that was suppose to be complete, didn't include some ac components, PS components, wiring was cut to bits, no mounts, wrong wiring harness, etc.

xrw02 - Not sure why you chimmed in. I am not sure what he was told, but when I got back to the shop, he was told up front that I am UNABLE to check for stock on the clutch because it was Sat. I told him that if it was in stock, I can have it at my shop the very same day. On his INVOICE and I will quote, "Will place clutch kit on order on Monday, call customer once clutch comes in." That was on his INVOICE that he signed for, I think it clearly states that we had to order it. The clutch was back ordered, his order was placed on the 27th of Feb and he picked the clutch up on the 7th of March, 8 days later.

Turbodude - might want to get the story staight. If you had left a deposit, you would be the rightful owner of the few 1jzs we have at the shop. We had a total of 2 1jzs the day that you came. One was picked up by Jap and the other was picked up by someone else. As for the person whom picked it up, he left the motor in a business that's almost directly in front of us because he couldn't transport it. As of right now it still sits there, so if you want proof, drop by and I will show you where the motor you wanted sits now. Don't get bitter about us selling the motor, we have people calling everyday and never buy anything and if we did business souly on someone's word, it wouldn't work.

tampasoriginalsilvia - it's funny how you had something to say about this. Don't have to go into all the people whom you have done wrong over the years. But, from the looks of it, you chimmed in because you wanted to get back at me because I told the truth to someone? The truth was told not to 'stab' you in the back, but to protect a person whom I consider as a friend. It's hard to see someone go through something and then have the potential to see them go through it again.

Angela - No much to say to you, I did you and Nate a favor. I have nothing against the both of you, but both of you also need to get it straight. Needless to say, none of you mention all the BS that happened when both of you broke up, the incident with Nate's mom prettending to be you, causing a butt load of problems, etc. I was at the shop till around 9pm on Sat and was unable to stop by. It's easy to claim that I sold you something and we had to pull it. Whether Nate wants to come forward or not, it was implied that I'd sell you the motor and as I told Nate when he was hired, I don't mind doing ANYONE favors that works at the shop, just as long as we don't lose money. What I am trying to get at is that it was implied that Nate needed to pull the motor, but that's neither here or there, the fact is that I didn't get a chance to come by and drop it off.

Importluv - just so you know, people are more proned to express their bad experiences then the good. I am not sure who you are, but you have everything completely wrong. We AT DRIVEN CONCEPTS, do NOT accept PAYMENT up front! We ONLY take minor deposits, and this is TRUE for EVERY swap we do. We are NOT a business that rotates money as you are trying to imply. I think, besides Racing Zone, we have the LARGEST stock out of all the major shops around the bay area. I don't see any other shops that have 10+ motorswaps in inventory at once. I am not sure why you are so involved in seeing my company fail. But before you wish the bad on someone, you might want to come and speak to the people that you talk bad about time in and time out.

For those that wonder. My business is here to stay. We have PLENTY of happy customers that swear by our work. We hear the same share of complaints about ALL MAJOR businesses, even the smaller businesses too. When we hear what they have to say, it's always taken with a grain of salt. We are here to help the customers, but when the customer starts to cause us to lose money due to their own doing, we are not here to clean up that mess. I don't expect these threads to be locked, I also agree that people needs to see what businesses are good and what are bad. In this case, we don't seem to be doing so good. Me, being the person on the otherside, ALWAYS take into consideration what others has to say. If anything on the previous thread was true and I know that it's true, I will do my best to change what's wrong.

For those that wonder. YES, I did own a business that went under in the past and was able to come out on top. I took care off what I needed to and tried to learn from my mistakes. A lot of people whom had something to say, well, that's just them, people whom were NEVER involved, but want to be the internet hard ass, before even knowing the whole truth. If everyone lives their lives the way these people do, what would this world come too. For those that don't even know us, you are MORE THEN WELCOME to stop by. If we are what these people claim we are, I think it will show and amplify in person. I am confident to say that we actually do care about the customer and do try to provide those with the best service possible. Due to different circumstances, we are not able to make everyone happy, I do have to say that I try, but at times it's not enough.

For those that hate us, not sure about us, or just simply don't know us, we are not a FLY BY business, we open ON TIME, not when we feel like it, we are at the SHOP everyday at least a couple of hours after we close. We get VERY overwhelmed with calls EVERYDAY and for those that have tried to call us, I can assure you, that there's ALWAYS people at the shop, especially during business hours, and that we appologize if we are unable to speak with you. But for those that wonder, all these people that have complainted, they have the same rights as everyone, our doors are open. Take care of the problems in person, especially for those that don't even know what I look like, but still insists to add their .02.

A clever person solves problems but a Wise person avoids them... A.Einstein