General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-13-2008, 11:02 PM
Boom Chackalacka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike, WTF dude. I know you don't give a shit about my opinion, but why are you letting pimple face fuck tarde get to you? Stress?

You're a respected member of the community. You get that. Ignore the twats.

O and um... P.S. I agree with KJ. Mission accomplished with the thread. Take your shit to Martin's house and demand XAT work on your shit.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:52 PM
FN Herstal

Well i pass by DC earlyier this evening and looks to me like they left there lights on inside like if people were in there in there this afternoon! I didn't see any signs and the U-haul truck is just park right next t a building. Went by the other side and the Fork lift is blocking the gate from anyone going threw, So i'm guessing someone's been in the shop so far as today....

Old 08-14-2008, 02:34 AM
42 72 69 6e 67 20 69 74

Originally Posted by pheobo
Mike, WTF dude. I know you don't give a shit about my opinion, but why are you letting pimple face fuck tarde get to you? Stress?

You're a respected member of the community. You get that. Ignore the twats.

O and um... P.S. I agree with KJ. Mission accomplished with the thread. Take your shit to Martin's house and demand XAT work on your shit.

All I have to say is GL and if something happens in the future regarding the business ethics at the place the employees have full understanding and 50+ pages of stuff regarding it. If the scamming continues in the future the said employees are just as guilty as the person who caused it and theres no excuse that can change that.......
Old 08-14-2008, 03:47 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Wont be closing or hiding this thread..it's a 2 way street, TR has tried to remain neutral in this. Some of the staff have not and are aligned with one side or another but I am not. The thread remains for both sides to express their opinions, and for historical purposes. When it's complete it may be moved to an area where it can't be replied too though.. i'll decide when that needs to happen as traffic to the thread dies down.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:52 AM
September - Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by Ghost Rider 666
Well i pass by DC earlyier this evening and looks to me like they left there lights on inside like if people were in there in there this afternoon! I didn't see any signs and the U-haul truck is just park right next t a building. Went by the other side and the Fork lift is blocking the gate from anyone going threw, So i'm guessing someone's been in the shop so far as today....
that has been like that since day one of shutdown .
Old 08-14-2008, 04:58 AM

I posted the following up on SupraForums earlier this morning. I also want to make it clear that I never said I owned or ran the company I work for. Some of the guys posting on here are just post flamers, and are not paying attention to the intent of positive posts here.

"Let's just clear up a few things here, 2.5t:

When you and I communicated, my car was already at DC and was disassembled.

By the time I communicated with you, the mainfolds were already mostly fabbed up, but just not completed.

I was already deep in bed with DC, so I had several discussions with both Ian and especially Mike about your warnings. Based upon my trust in Mike, I decided to continue on, since I believed in Mike then, and still do to this day.

You are obviously still licking your wounds from the shit paint job you got at DC that some previous employee painted.
You certainly have the right to be pissed off about that POS paint job, but, you flame me and anybody who has their car there. You have taken the position that I am an asshole for not "listening to you".

Dude, first of all, it is my money, my project, my car. I can choose to take it or leave it at any shop I choose. If I get burned, it is my problem, not yours. Oh, and BTW, I have already discussed this with Ian, Mike and the landlord, I can come by and mpick up my car anytime I want. So, no, Ian is not stealing my car, my parts, nor is my SC400 shell being auctioned off like DUMBASS TokyoBeBop on TR Forums keeps on posting.

You act like you are doing everybody such a good favor for warning tham, when in actuality, you are merely pissed because of your situation. Why don't you stop flaming and act like half the man you play yourself up to be?

You also got pissed because I both privately asked you to refrain from posting your flaming up on my thread, and that I had your flaming removed from my thread on CL. LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR- I DID NOT HAVE YOUR POSTS REMOVED FROM MY THREAD TO HIDE OR COVER UP ANYTHING ABOUT DC. I SIMPLy WANTED My BUILD THREAD TO BE ABOUT THE BUILD. I EVEN TOLD YOU TO FEEL FREE TO POST UP ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ABOUT DC, BUT ON YOUR OWN THREAD. FOR THAT, YOU TELL ME NOW I AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP, AND THAT I TREATED YOU LIKE AN ASSHOLE.

I never asked you for help, and don't need it now.

IMHO, you act like an adolescent that has yet to learn how to first listen, then think, then respond. Your posts are a waste, and non-constructive because IMO you really are posting up to take credit for your "i told you so's", and the "attaboys" that you are fishing for from the forum members. I do not believe you really give a damn about what happens to anyone who loses in this DC disaster.

Get a life, and stop wasting my time...

BTW, you were correct in your PM to me on TR about one thing...I do think I am better than you, a lot better. Now flame on with more of your bullshit...because that is about all that seems to come out of your mouth.

Ryan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.5TSoarer
Whats wrong Scott ...Don't have enough pull to remove important posts warning members about a shop on THIS FORUM ?
Your "Friend" would not have been in this situation if had listened to me the FIRST time you guys removed my posts from CL.
Its pretty clear now which forums REALLY do care about their members.

Mikes does seem to be a stand up guy, but he is currently standing up for the wrong guy.

My Relentless Pursuit of Perfection...

Click Here to learn of the Texas V8 Shootout/Lexus Meet: http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327761
Old 08-14-2008, 06:44 AM
Kung Fu comes standard™

Originally Posted by Ghost Rider 666
like it was mentioned earlier, they are a u-haul dealer, it's suppose to be there

the fork lift blocking the back gate has been standard closing procedure since i was there, it's a secondary precaution in case someone wants to ram the gate down, much like dealerships put cars by their entrance and exits

as for why the lights are on, perhaps the landlord left it on, or dc decided to leave it on for the cameras for whatever reason, or maybe they were still in the back room talking to the landlord. who knows
Old 08-14-2008, 07:38 AM

Default ATTN: Ian or DC Staff

This is Bill PRast with the Silver 240sx s14 Ka-t In your shop. I have not heard from any DC employees about what is going on over there. Can someone give me some information on my car. My car has over $50k into it and now I am really worried.

I have always trusted DC and never worried, but you think that I would be notified about this since my large investment is over there.

Can anyone answer me Do I need to be worried about my car?!?!?!
Old 08-14-2008, 08:03 AM
U and your 3rd dimension

Originally Posted by Dr Evil
Can anyone answer me Do I need to be worried about my car?!?!?!
Wrong thread, this thread isnt for customers who want to know info about the status of their car(s). Its for the admins to sit by while broke people, most of whom have never even dealt with DC, bitch about shit their brother's sister's cousin overheard from a friend.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by manifoldmike
work son? i wish i could. our shop is locked up, havn't you heard? i did some lawn work today, smoked a couple cigs, talked on the phone, is that work?

i've posted here a couple times on how to get a hold of me. i'm technically a manager, so you would think i might be able to help. even after the 3 times i've posted my personaly email, not to mention i have a pm box, i have yet to see a question, pm, email or whatever.

here it is again = mikey@drivenconcepts.net

You should post something on your website about latest news / etc to keep information up to date.