General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-14-2008, 09:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by omgwtfbbq!
How the fuck do you spend $50,000 on a 240? That thing better hover, or some machine guns come out of the headlights james bond style.
you apparently dont know his car. Shop work as you know adds up quick, but i believe this car was the a KA-T record breaker. im sure he can answer where the money went if he wants to. and it may be 50k over the course of him owning the car. its not a civic or integra ya know

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Last edited by shinmei2006; 08-14-2008 at 09:39 AM.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

^ Any word?? Thanks
Old 08-14-2008, 10:25 AM

Could not have been stated better!!

My Relentless Pursuit of Perfection...

Click Here to learn of the Texas V8 Shootout/Lexus Meet: http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327761
Old 08-14-2008, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by TokyoBeBop
LoL, keeps on posting that your car will be auctioned off huh? Well now I hope you really lose that car.
Yeah, keep on posting more...All you do is show how much lack of consideration you really do have for anybody here, and what you really are made up of. Anybody can be a flame whore and post up crap. It takes a real man to post up truth and to step up and really help.

Ryan

Click Here to learn of the Texas V8 Shootout/Lexus Meet: http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327761
Old 08-14-2008, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by vertigo
Wrong thread, this thread isnt for customers who want to know info about the status of their car(s). Its for the admins to sit by while broke people, most of whom have never even dealt with DC, bitch about shit their brother's sister's cousin overheard from a friend.
Could not have been stated better!!!!!!!!

Ryan

Old 08-14-2008, 10:48 AM
infraction king

TokyoBeBop- ALOT of the your posts have been deleted from this thread. you have added no value and now you are hoping members lose the car. please stop posting in the thread unless you have something USEFUL to contribute. anymore useless posts will result in you being placed on a timeout.

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 08-14-2008, 11:49 AM
I race sailboats

Well if hes breaking records thats understandable. Thats still alot of money to throw at a KA, it must be running at the very least something along the lines of a GT40R no?

BLACK FENDER PART OUT
Old 08-14-2008, 11:57 AM
has whippled VTEC

Do a search for Duy's old ka-t its the same car...he is only making improvements and increasing power.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:03 PM
Balut Delivery EF1

Originally Posted by SC400TT
Yeah, keep on posting more...All you do is show how much lack of consideration you really do have for anybody here, and what you really are made up of. Anybody can be a flame whore and post up crap. It takes a real man to post up truth and to step up and really help.

Ryan
To the fact that scnat won't delete this off-topic post and regarding me, I have all the right to reply to this.

I never showed inconsideration with any of the members vehicles that are currently stuck in the shop. Ryan here, misinterpreted what I had posted before, and flamed on me. Not in anyway I flamed Ian or any employee, but I indeed voiced out my displeasure regarding how I was treated in the shop, and even the former employees did confirm my claims and "probably" agreed as a misundertanding.

This is an on-topic post, as -faded- implied, this is the only thing I can post in here.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:13 PM
infraction king

Originally Posted by TokyoBeBop
To the fact that scnat won't delete this off-topic post and regarding me, I have all the right to reply to this.

I never showed inconsideration with any of the members vehicles that are currently stuck in the shop. Ryan here, misinterpreted what I had posted before, and flamed on me. Not in anyway I flamed Ian or any employee, but I indeed voiced out my displeasure regarding how I was treated in the shop, and even the former employees did confirm my claims and "probably" agreed as a misundertanding.

This is an on-topic post, as -faded- implied, this is the only thing I can post in here.
the point is you have nothing to add to this thread. all your posts about "sales", " i want the greddy parts", ect are all uselss. this thread is for people to voice there opinion about DC by those who have been affected by them. noone cares about your "misinterpreted statement that got you flamed" it has nothing to do with the thread. you are getting flamed in the thread because you are irritating alot of people who are using this thread for what it was intended for, i have received complaints by PMs also.

ps, dont say you havent shown any inconsideration for anyones car there when you actually posted "i hope you dont get your car back"

you are nothing to this thread and have nothing to add so just read it and leave your useless and moronic statements to yourself.

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan