General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-14-2008, 01:36 PM
kings cannot fall.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks faded.
good job.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Balut Delivery EF1

Originally Posted by paul kersey
thanks faded.
good job.
... and yes of course he will agree with you 'cause he's expecting/ wanted me to flame on Ian. Like what I said, I voiced my opinion about my experience. I posted some sarcastic opinions jokingly trying to lightnen the mood. But if my "sale/liquidation" comment is insignificant, then 818 of the posts here are. Cause we're all anticipating for the exact time when this shop is going to open back up, and that haven't even posted in this thread. I just made a mistake of hoping that the shop will recoup some losses and cut the price on the items they have in the "showroom".
Old 08-14-2008, 02:00 PM
TR Admin Alumni

Originally Posted by -faded-
the point is you have nothing to add to this thread. all your posts about "sales", " i want the greddy parts", ect are all uselss. this thread is for people to voice there opinion about DC by those who have been affected by them. noone cares about your "misinterpreted statement that got you flamed" it has nothing to do with the thread. you are getting flamed in the thread because you are irritating alot of people who are using this thread for what it was intended for, i have received complaints by PMs also.

ps, dont say you havent shown any inconsideration for anyones car there when you actually posted "i hope you dont get your car back"

you are nothing to this thread and have nothing to add so just read it and leave your useless and moronic statements to yourself.
that goes for all that post in this thread. bitch all you want, but threats of any kind will not be tolerated
Old 08-14-2008, 06:07 PM

Why isn't Driven Concepts on TR shop forum anymore?
Old 08-14-2008, 06:16 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by HondaTwin
Why isn't Driven Concepts on TR shop forum anymore?
i'll follow up on that. I didnt give the order to have it removed, TR isnt on anyones side in this matter. We provide a place to discuss the issues, thats all. We do try to keep the discussion civil though.

Anything posted by admins in this thread is their own personal opinion. We dont takes sides, the community can sort it out it's not TR's business.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:33 PM
Mark G

haha xatracing taking a peek.

I wish there was a feature on the top of the first page that showed an overall update, for this thread and the dono thread. takes a lot of reading and sifting through personal opinions sometimes
Old 08-14-2008, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by vertigo
Wrong thread, this thread isnt for customers who want to know info about the status of their car(s). Its for the admins to sit by while broke people, most of whom have never even dealt with DC, bitch about shit their brother's sister's cousin overheard from a friend.
LOL... I posted because I was in the middle of a rigorous day @ work when people started calling me and I realized that some stuff was going on. I couldn't reach anyone @ DC so I started to get worried. You have to underrstand that if anything happened to the car I would be upset.

When I said $50k invested.... I really couldn't tell you how much coin I have put into it but it is up there ( prolly not $50k ). If you added all of the $ that has been put into the car from the time the first owner had it then for sure it is over $5oK. When people read $50k though they think if they had $50k and a stock 240. But when you have a project car that has been through a lot of ish like 10 sec passes, drag competitions, car show B.S., Street racing people in the heart of Austin Texas/Tampa,FL and running down the fastest people, then $$ adds up.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Zate
i'll follow up on that. I didnt give the order to have it removed, TR isnt on anyones side in this matter. We provide a place to discuss the issues, thats all. We do try to keep the discussion civil though.

Anything posted by admins in this thread is their own personal opinion. We dont takes sides, the community can sort it out it's not TR's business.
So you're saying that they (Driven Concepts) shut down their page/forum theirself???
Old 08-14-2008, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by pheobo

O and um... P.S. I agree with KJ. Mission accomplished with the thread. Take your shit to Martin's house and demand XAT work on your shit.

Now taking appointments for 1 man XAT garage

Martin
Old 08-15-2008, 02:20 AM
私は昼食のためのあなたのお母さんを持っ ていた

I had only been to DC 2x and I ordered a hood the first time and paid for it. Second time I went to pick it up and I didn't know it was sitting right outside the door when I walked in but I went to the counter and asked about my hood and was told to wait a minute but one minute turned into 45 minutes and people were just hangin out and talking amongst themselves behind the counter until John, which looks an aweful lot like Ian came in and I asked him and he said it was right outside the door and helped me install it too. After that I called back and only delt with him but never got anything else from there.

My roommate worked for the company that gave Ian the loan for the business and even did all the paper work and went over the loan with him and the loan company is no longer in business, haha.

Also, what happens the majority of the time on here is people will post up things that have happened to them at a shop and post it in the shop specific forum, like for example me, and since the shops have control of their forum/threads they will alter it or lock it and make everything look good or atleast to their liking and make the person complaining about the problem look like an ass. Plus others will defend the shit outta of them regardless of if it was them or a friend that had gone there or know of joe blow who said that they were a good shop but I guarantee if it happened to them then it would be another story. What happened to me was covered up and also other people that I know, same thing happened to them.

What is the point of saying something that actually happened in regards to a shop if people say your full of shit cause it didn't happen to them then obviously its not possible for it to happen. This doesn't have to do with DC but has to do with what has been brought up in this thread and for shops to have the ability to cover things up is fuked up. They should not have control over their forums.

"I love Asian chocha" crew member #001
"Anime Freak" Crew Member #001

Last edited by sirt8669; 08-15-2008 at 02:35 AM.