General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

driven concepts...shut down? hasnt been opened in a week?

Old 08-15-2008, 10:40 AM
42 72 69 6e 67 20 69 74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vertigo
Yah, so neutral you don't do anything. How about you actually moderate this thread, and delete everything that does not have to do with the shop re-opening?
Why don't you make another one so it can be left with no replies or dates that keep getting pushed back. You were the one that was contacted so why don't you go drive around in your ride and stay off the interwebz.

-James
Old 08-15-2008, 10:45 AM
U and your 3rd dimension

Originally Posted by Zate
I told you before, i can split this into 2 threads, one with 10 posts about "when will the shop open" and one with the rest about DC and it wont do a damn thing to get your car back.. go whine like a little bitch to the people who have it.. not me.

i remove posts that post personal details and the like, but the rest of it is direct fall out to how someone handles customer relations.. not my problem.

i'm not your fucking mother..i dont have to clean up your mistakes.
And I asked you before to split the thread. Separate the bullshit from the topic at hand. You preach neutrality, then take a blind eye to the situation. You skirted around the issue impeccably.

I am not worried about getting my car back, I could get it back fairly easily if I wanted. My goal is to get DC to finish the work. Mistakes are subjective, and so is your ignorance.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:54 AM
wrd.

And I asked you before to split the thread. Separate the bullshit from the topic at hand. You preach neutrality, then take a blind eye to the situation. You skirted around the issue impeccably.

I am not worried about getting my car back, I could get it back fairly easily if I wanted. My goal is to get DC to finish the work. Mistakes are subjective, and so is your ignorance.
And what makes you think that they are going to finish your car? Ian just might be Fing around with you. No matter how much of a word he has given you.

Just something that I thought you might want to think about.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:54 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Blake - https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...back-open.html

Enjoy.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:10 AM
私は昼食のためのあなたのお母さんを持っ ていた

Well, I can't agree with your statement here since you are only one shop and the shop I had issues with was able to delete and edit and lock threads that shouldn't have been and I pmed a mod about it and nothing happened. Your situation is completely different and I am glad to hear that if anything negative arises with your shop that you are willing to deal with it and not sweep it under the rug while there are others that you may not know about that get away with sweeping it under the rug.

I and others posted comments in this certain shop forum but they got locked and then altered and we were made out to look like idiots and then they got deleted. I have all the PMs that I went through with this shop if you don't believe me I can forward them to you and you can see what I had to go through.

Originally Posted by 91Notch
I have sat and have been reading and watching this thread for days now and have kept my mouth shut...but this statement kinda got under my skin and I 100% DO NOT AGREE with it!!!!!

While yes if you have a shop forum here on TR the shop does have control on the threads. But....I have sat back now and watched all these "scam" shops have threads show up in their shop forum. And yes your right they try to delete or lock them soon as possible. But the mods will usually step in and make shure that thread doesnt go away! Your statement is completly un true. While some threads might slip throug the cracks and get deleted just cause the mods are so busy, but they usually make shure it stays.

So on that note....keep up all the good work mods. Its time we show the racing community which shops are bullshit and burry them and let the good honest shops thrive!

PS - go hunt around in my shop forum...you wont see any negative threads deleted in mine...hell you wont even see any negative threads PERIOD! You wont see any cause we run an honest shop, no one has any shit on us to bring to the table, and no one ever will. Treat customers right and shit like this wont happen.

"I love Asian chocha" crew member #001
"Anime Freak" Crew Member #001

Old 08-15-2008, 11:15 AM
...TR's resident Racist..

zate thumbs up to you!

and thanks

A clever person solves problems but a Wise person avoids them... A.Einstein

Old 08-15-2008, 11:18 AM
私は昼食のためのあなたのお母さんを持っ ていた

Please do start a new shop review forum!!

"I love Asian chocha" crew member #001
"Anime Freak" Crew Member #001

Old 08-15-2008, 11:19 AM
U and your 3rd dimension

Thank you butter cup I will now take my leave of this thread.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:37 AM
...TR's resident Racist..

Thank you butter cup I will now take my leave of this thread.

maby you can take a "leave" of TR

A clever person solves problems but a Wise person avoids them... A.Einstein

Old 08-15-2008, 01:11 PM
42 72 69 6e 67 20 69 74

Originally Posted by TampasOriginalSoarer
Ghost rider 666 - the Sig Police didn't get to you yet ?
Already hit me up.. Hasn't been an issue for the past 6months till now. Must be the Joe Dirt thread.