General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-10-2008, 10:58 PM
The One and Only

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Strip all the parts back off of it, put it outside, and let him tow it home.... you cannot be arrested for taking your own parts back but if you damage the car your fucked. you cannot simply have a shop build you a car and then take it are you a fuckin nut case?
Old 08-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Banned

Look like I said, Brandon confirmed today twice that the only work order ever givin was the 15.6k order that you an Brandon said was giving to me. Brown has it in the paper work. I cant say what I can do if the car is left out side, if its left out side I can then take the car said Brown, if its in the shop I can not take it until I bring the paper work from the courts which will be done before Friday.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:02 PM
fails.....

Originally Posted by importguy1208
So if you never signed a work order how can either me or Branden be held liable for damages?

I could leave the car outside for you to pick-up, what happens to it happens to it. Not my responsibility, you don't have anything saying I ever touched the car!
that's a good point...

I don't get how such a big "mistake" could happen.

I mean, I can see how "swap my exhaust muffler with something better" can become "swap my exhaust out with something better"
happens all the time, but thats only a few hundred bucks, at the absolute most.
I just don't see any shop making a 16k mistake... especially given the amount of time the car was in the shop....
The One and Only

I hope you dont think your going to get it with the parts on it? If i was the shop i would strip it and sand all my paint back off and roll it outside
Banned

Aaron read what was posted, thats the law. You either PM me with something we can work with or not, if you want to go with the "law' / "courts" you already seen whats going to happen, your choice PM me if you wanan' work it out, if not the law will work in my favor.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DC5_babe
do you not understand that the court system has a lot of shit on their plates. why would they sift everything aside for mr. joe dono...more like joe don't know.
you will have NO paper. and Brown is no longer involved in the case.
Look online dumb shit, all that needs to be posted to the court will be the bond, once that is done I get the paper work to get the car. If they do not give the car over both owners go to jail, they'll be held till the car is lifted out of the shop into my hands. I am waiting for Aaron to answer me.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by SCP_Celica
Aaron read what was posted, thats the law. You either PM me with something we can work with or not, if you want to go with the "law' / "courts" you already seen whats going to happen, your choice PM me if you wanan' work it out, if not the law will work in my favor.
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY! YOUR GIRLFRIEND OFFERED THE $60 SHE HAD ON HER AS A DOWNPAYMENT! SERIOUSLY! A DOWNPAYMENT ON A $16K JOB??????????????

Old 08-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Banned

Aaron, look; you an I both know there is no work order with my name on it signed.

Your fault, learn from it in the furture.

The car will be out before Friday, you seen the law up above, you know that I'm not bluffing.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Banned

No skittle, now its time that Aaron gets a life-check, he's going to lose the car. Brandon knew it that night at the shop, Aaron knew it too. You've fucked with the wrong guy, its now time to hand the car over. Really I'm coming there with the certificate from the court an you will have no choice. Break the car, the insurance on the shop will pay for everything! & you go to jail so I watch you get taken off in cuffs.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Banned

dc-5 I'm done here, but guess what; I'll be sure to post alot of gloating pictures when I get the car out of the shop & I'll be back to tell you " I TOLD YOU SO! " just wait, its monday 3:10 nothing will be done till I get to the court house to get the papers rolling, its only a matter of time buddy.

Once I am waiting for the paper work to get signed, I'll be waiting at the shop around the clock to make sure nothing happens to the car because at that point I am only waiting for the dep. to come out with the papers to get my car.