General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-13-2008, 08:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to see video of this kid being hauled away like that dude in Canada for stealing the Skyline.

ClubGP checking in.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:55 AM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

Posted on The Attack of the Show message board: G4 Forums: Epic Fail: Celica enthusiast scams ...

They love fails like this.

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 08-13-2008, 08:55 AM
c-m

Originally Posted by FromanTGP
I want to see video of this kid being hauled away like that dude in Canada for stealing the Skyline.

ClubGP checking in.

YOU mean "TEH CLAW"

LMFAO !!

This thread is getting to be even more epic than that shyt !!

Who is gonna be the first person to rock the "Joe Duno He Got PWND" sticker ?

LMFAO !!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:56 AM

checking in from AR15.com goodluck with everything Import, hope your shop can survive through this.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Jason from P.M.R.
jay leno is a HUGE car guy too........... emailing them now
That'd be amazing if Jay did something on-air for this, I'd watch for sure. If anything comes up from him definitely let us know or hell even pm me, I'd love to know.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Wide Open and Sideways!

It sucks but even if we come up with the retainer fee Branden and I don't have enough money to survive the next week, let alone the 30 days minimum this is going to take to get through. I am going to have some things posted up for sale soon so if anyone needs something please let me know!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:59 AM
Your iron willed fuck up.

Originally Posted by presidential
Posted on The Attack of the Show message board: G4 Forums: Epic Fail: Celica enthusiast scams ...

They love fails like this.
I posted a reply

Originally Posted by Kurt Vonnegut
Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:59 AM

another from NASIOC.com

i duno if its been said but its on crsx Massive ownage, $16K worth. - Club RSX Message Board

good luck to japworks as soon as i can ill add a couple $$ to your paypal it wont be much but every dollar counts.

i have been following this for the past couple days since it made its way to nasioc. reading all of the other scams this kid has done it should be no problem proving he was attempting to scam you the entire time.
the work done on the car looks great.

as far as people saying its your own fault, yea maybe you could twist it that way. at first i thought wow there dumb for spending that much with out payments. but after reading the whole story joe was completely trying to get a free car out of the deal.

Does anyone really see this going to court at all? if so its his word against yours, im sure you can get his arrest history, and the other like 100 people he has scammed over the years.

I hate seeing people who try to make a living doing great work getting shit on by kids whos parents werent smart enough to discipline them when they were kids

once again GL to Japworks.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:01 AM
Your iron willed fuck up.

Originally Posted by importguy1208
It sucks but even if we come up with the retainer fee Branden and I don't have enough money to survive the next week, let alone the 30 days minimum this is going to take to get through. I am going to have some things posted up for sale soon so if anyone needs something please let me know!
we need to help these guys out as much as possible. They're losing their shop over this douchebag. Cmon if EVERYONE viewing this thread could just donate $1 to their paypal (japworks@aol.com) it WOULD help.

Originally Posted by Kurt Vonnegut
Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:02 AM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Oh man this thread blew up,AGAIN.

MJ Morning Show,Jason from Pimp My Ride...Holy SHIT.

Hello again to all our guests,please support our cause,and donate to Japworks for legal fees.

I'm seriously glad this has gotten this big.Scammers need to learn that we as a community will NOT stand for this action,and we will take our own.

This thread has been viewed over 180,000 times..and it hasn't been a week yet.

If you are being scammed,do not hesistate to let our community know about it,we WILL spread the word...If you have'nt noticed.

Japworks,over 100,000 people have your back.Do not worry about a thing.